Mystery woman in US hospital has memories of Australia, but nothing else

You know Madman Marcum lost his memory when he jumped into the vortex of his homemade time machine. He wound up two years into the future with amnesia.

I'm just saying that maybe somehow she got displaced in time with amnesia as a side effect of the journey. That could be why no one recognizes her. She could be from the distant past.

Maybe she sailed into a Bermuda Triangle type area. Very strange that nobody knows her.
In all my ignorance, I find it impossible for someone to claim nobody knows them. I just can't grasp the idea that a person has gone their entire life isolated from everybody, or, everyone they knew died.

In all my ignorance, I find it impossible for someone to claim nobody knows them. I just can't grasp the idea that a person has gone their entire life isolated from everybody, or, everyone they knew died.
I know. It's totally bizarre. How do they go about proving she has amnesia and isn't lying? Here's the deal, though.If she were lying, SOMEONE would know her somewhere, eventually, unless she was loathed so much that nobody would have anything to do with her. If authorities really made an honest effort to find a friend or relative and nothing came up, it beccomes a really bizarre case. I don't know what to say or how to solve it. Lying or not lying, someone should know her and Ben....unless they never existed in this timeline.

Looks like same woman.Could have had a head injury? Memory erased, she possibly had seen something that she was not supposed to have?https://www.facebook.com/FoundWomanwithAmnesia/photos/a.1590595144525644.1073741829.1589489284636230/1591533144431844/?type=1&theater

I myself had a few head injuries because of stuff that happened to me, concerning a female alien.It seems as if head injuries go with some forms of time travel and alien contact.The funny thing was that I was placeing large stones up high and did not know why I was doing this.When I realized how dangerous this was, I guessed that maybe someone had put the thought in my head."Aliens wanting to polish me off"?

Einstein

You know Madman Marcum lost his memory when he jumped into the vortex of his homemade time machine. He wound up two years into the future with amnesia.
On the history of dimensional portals there was one article on a room wall sized portal used in a lab to go back to the ice ages.They opened up the portal but during the attempt they had 150 F below cold air come into the room and kill two of the scientist working on this portal.This was an advanced machine.2.Steven Gibbs makes a lower tech version of the portal and this does work, but your lock-on is dangerous, as if you enter the event and the portal closes, there is no guarantee that you can ever get back.

3.There were kids in their middle teens in Los Angeles that made a larger portal and turned this one.They must not have known how to electrically balance the section of the rectangle as an atypical wave was formed and did severe damage to some of the kids in the room, with two killed and one badly burnt.*This report is in archives here and other TT websites.

4.I had talked with someone here who used a variant of the Gibb's portal and could enter differing times, but again, if you loose lock or location on how that portal is affixed to its link in time and space, then the through portal venturer can become stranded.They said they had gone through, into the portal some distance, but then came right back through.

Even though the hyper dimensional resonator provides a amnesia-like effect, this unit always brings you back to your point of destination.You only remember what you've done after you sleep a while.Hope this helps, Pinter

I know. It's totally bizarre. How do they go about proving she has amnesia and isn't lying? Here's the deal, though.If she were lying, SOMEONE would know her somewhere, eventually, unless she was loathed so much that nobody would have anything to do with her. If authorities really made an honest effort to find a friend or relative and nothing came up, it beccomes a really bizarre case. I don't know what to say or how to solve it. Lying or not lying, someone should know her and Ben....unless they never existed in this timeline.
You see, I'm not closed to the possibility that it IS possible for a person to exist through decades and come to a point where they affirm nobody knows them and no one will dispute that. Either by bad faith or amnesia/different timeline, it doesn't really matter. I actually want to hear something that makes sense that explains how someone could pull that off.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I’m confused....do you think TT is possible or not? You refute the JT story but claim here this woman “got displaced as a side effect of the journey”.....

[QUOTE='Christina]So, I’m confused....do you think TT is possible or not? You refute the JT story but claim here this woman “got displaced as a side effect of the journey”.....
[/QUOTE]

JT didn't have any credible science to back up his make believe claims. Madman Marcum had real world observational data to add credibility to his story.

If they were really “fantastic claims” legitimate people would be investigating such work. There are plenty of notable people such as the real Einstein himself that thought it was plausible, but was not proven.

Observational data is not empirical evidence.

With all due....

[QUOTE='Christina]If they were really “fantastic claims” legitimate people would be investigating such work. There are plenty of notable people such as the real Einstein himself that thought it was plausible, but was not proven.
Observational data is not empirical evidence.

With all due....
[/QUOTE]

Obviously you are schizophrenic. And that is empirical evidence.

[QUOTE='Einstein]Obviously you are schizophrenic. And that is empirical evidence.
[/QUOTE]Trying to discredit someone’s mental health by misdiagnosing them without a medical degree is both brazen and tasteless.

I have plenty of issues haha but my primary care physician as well as my therapist, and psychologist can tell you that is simply not true:)

It’s people like you that have the REAL issues.

Ps. It’s also pretty stupid....”Einstein”....one could even replace the word “stupid” with illegal and SLANDEROUS.

So please, tell me what I am some more.

I’m dyyyyyyyyying for your opinions of me ?

[QUOTE='Christina]Trying to discredit someone’s mental health by misdiagnosing them without a medical degree is both brazen and tasteless.
I have plenty of issues haha but my primary care physician as well as my therapist, and psychologist can tell you that is simply not true:)

It’s people like you that have the REAL issues.

Ps. It’s also pretty stupid....”Einstein”....one could even replace the word “stupid” with illegal and SLANDEROUS.

So please, tell me what I am some more.

[/QUOTE]

Money makes the world go round. You are being strung along for every dime you got. At least my diagnosis was for free.

[QUOTE='Einstein]Money makes the world go round. You are being strung along for every dime you got. At least my diagnosis was for free.
[/QUOTE]Well, its like they say....”you get what you pay for” and I have no issues paying someone for the education they worked for and the time they invested for that said education. Enjoy your free healthcare while you bitch about Obamacare and Biden publicly.

It’s people like you that make me laugh?

[QUOTE='Christina]So please, tell me what I am some more.
[/QUOTE]On further diagnosis I detect a masochist begging her new sadistic master for more punishment.

[QUOTE='Einstein]On further diagnosis I detect a masochist begging her new sadistic master for more punishment.
[/QUOTE]As a woman, I’m used to this to this type of disgusting language/behavior...however it doesn’t make it right or acceptable.