Need to go back in Time at any cost can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice, but then I never would have had my children and I never would have learned all I did in life. My mother's death greatly impacted my life. That was my catalyst to becoming the person i am today.
Why not? She would be around to be their grandmother. I think that you would have still met your partner and you would have been a happier person all throughout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, lets go back through imagination. It's september 30th 1999. My mother is still alive. I am in tuscaloosa alabama, working the job I had at the local car wash. I can only assume i would have stayed at that job for some time, had my mother not died. The odds are that I would have been an average american.

In reality, when my mom died on the 29th, I came back to columbus and walked the streets. There I met a guy named josh. His mother introduced me to my ex wife a few months after. A year later, we had our first child. I named him brandon lee after my heroes son. That also never would have occurred.

Had I never met josh, I wouldnt have met heather. Without meeting heather, i would have never went through the horrible things i did. And without that, I would have been a naive kid my whole life. I would have missed out on the things that made my life truly meaningful. I do wish things would have been different, and I didn't deserve the awful things that happened to me, but I was given this lot in life for a reason. I plan to play this hand to the end, for better or worse. ?

Well, if i go back in time to 1999 march 5th, then i can make things right: my Mom does not get abused by my stepfather because we move back to Hungary in 2000. I fly to Ecuador in the summer of 1999 and pick up a luggage worth of b12 injections. This way i do not go through the horrible things that ruined my life. So for me it is better if we go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back