New Time Travel Theory

What do you think?

• Total voters

Raven

Temporal Novice
It is possible to travel in time in essence using the Internet. Internet has been an active service since the 1970s however it first arrived in the form of ARPANET in 1969. Primarily used by the military and intelligence agencies. By the late 80s and the mid 90s the internet surfaced as a house hold name. Mainly being used by businesses and schools and military. By the late 90's and after 2000 it was used on a very large scale for entertainment.

I theorize that it is possible to relay a message VIA email from 2014 to 2009 relatively easy with current computing technology. To go back further would require older code and os compatibility with soft-c programming in relation to current script vs past script of older styles of systems. For example using a WIN os system of 8 vs WIN of 98 in online compatibility and communication the codedex may not synchronize. Much more easy for a Win 8 system to network with a Win 7 or Win 7 vista and even Win Xp to one degree or another. Think of the compatibility internet wise say with in older C-64 system used frequently in the 80s in relation to communication today with a Win 8 system. However put in a universal codedex in that translation such as used by IBM in the 1970s and still used today and presto you have a universal synchronized match spanning 1970-2014.

Much like the older dial up systems prior to fiber-optic usage, they did not carry as strong of a scaler wave per-say to the newer fiber-optic communication systems used today.Which can be electromagnetically charged.

(Example) If i use a dial up home phone with cord to call you, you receive call on said same device apart from me in your home. Chance of (D) tapping into conversation is less likely then per-say an individual with cell phone or wireless device. But is it in that situation that (D)who calls with a cell phone of today and or a wireless phone really hearing the near by chatter of a current call or the radio echo of a past call made? It's assumed that it's crossed chatter. No evidence support this hypothesis. In fact we know Tesla toyed with Radio waves and even claimed to have traveled in time. I claim the internet is the deliverance system in by witch to send messages not only backwards in time but forwards. Perfected to what degree, At this time unknown and yet just a theory.

A few years ago Google/Gmail toyed with a prank to its customers that messages could be sent back in time through it's email system. In truth Gmail stores up to 4 years of logged emails before rolling over but however there server database stores even beyond that. Was it really April fools or did they stumble onto something? Answer i believe they have come up with a simple method to send email messages back to existing accounts. Not only i believe that is possible but i believe its possible to retrieve lost data more or less in the same defined way no different then rolling back a video game with a exception of impute in the data stream of scaler waves to create a temporal effect. When one stops to think about this, is it really hard to believe in such a simple theory.

We know that one theory of time is, if defined by machine as delivery device of temporal exchange, the plausible to go backwards in time but not beyond the point in which the machine was turned on however more likely then not to continue forward in time.

John Titor Device - C204 could go a span of 60 years as he described and forward in time a tad further. But much past that the parallel world timeline would differentiate substantially.

I theorize it's possible to go back using normal os systems of today standard binary code between computing devices and hand held gadgets approx 10 years from 2014-2004 much more past this designated limit would require more basic binary code in universal synchronization. Theory only based on injection and stimulating device with electromagnetically charged scaler waves. The theory is sound.

I summarize that Tesla used radio transceivers in conjunction with tesla electromagnetic waves to create highly focused scaler waves that then interconnected with standered radio emissions, creating a short temporal exchange.

One theory of the John Titor story was that he existed as a time traveler but did not actually physically travel back in time but rather delivered messages across time using the internet and is continuing to do so today. I do not believe that theory.

However i do think it's possible his device used the Internet as a form of guidance system given he did not go back further then 1977 and from 1977-2036 gives him exactly a range of 59 years in a marginal difference of .1% differential synchronization. Where he screwed up at is his lack of calculation for the effects he made in this time line avoiding Y2k and the avoidance of massive server failure as a result which would have greatly effect his guidance for a return trip. It's a theory but almost sound when one looks at the margin of difference in all that he stated and given current events and time lapse. If his world time line is in sync with our own and given Russian action n Europe by April 2017 we should see this war he mentioned. The civil war as he called it was avoided by his interaction to change y2k. We did not face the crippling economic crises. Instead we experienced a new economic crises in 2008, a planned and well organized economic crises. One that dd not give us massive panic.

Well in short every theory must be tested before claiming it to be factual. Many who still cling to the idea that John machine was nothing more then crude mining equipment with vacuum tubes and all just pseudo science. Im sure to many the Manhattan project was also pseudo science. Im sure the Philadelphia experiment was also considered by some as pseudo science. Today we have materials to make a solder on the battlefield nearly invisible. Holographic projection machines. Virtual reality devices. data nearly travels at the speed of light. So is it all just pseudo science?

I have read stuff about scalar waves being able to manipulate time and being able to control weather.I have read what thomas bearden had to say about it as well.It is very interesting.

Back