Specific Time Traveller Predictions Thread

JustinTime,

Since you may be here for a while before you get help, how about a few predictions from you about the next 5 years?

Who will win the 2004 US Election, George W Bush or John Kerry?

The name of the next Pope and when will he be installed?

Will there be a civil war in the US?

Thank You,
and hope you get the help you need.

sosuemetoo,

If I am not rescued by the 30 June, then I am permanently stuck here. This is unless the Council grants special permission for my retrieval.

If I am still here on 1 July, then I will be very open with info on future events as I will be doomed to live them with you.

Justin

no it doesn't, kind of like we're DOOMED to be plagued with friends and family of John Titor posting on this website forever, even after the John Titor story has been effectively debunked. Can't you guys come up with your own silly stories instead of milking another one that hasn't been milked dry already?

Strange how you can visit this timeline when Titor himself said it would be impossible to find it again once he left because of the divergence. I guess you didn't read all of his posts very carefully did you?

Funny. You trash what he says, then you quote him.

I would be happy to teach you about time travel but I doubt you would appreciate it. I do understand what John was trying to explain. He was trying to explain a difficult facet of time travel for general people to better understand. His choice of wording is interesting though.... I would have called it a Marker. Or lack thereof.

Funny. You trash what he says, then you quote him.

The reason I have quoted him is that you are using his story as the basis for yours. But if his story were true, then yours cannot be. You have unfortunately placed yourself into a paradox. I am interested to hear your explanation on how you being here is possible.

I would be happy to teach you about time travel but I doubt you would appreciate it

Please explain it to me, if it is a good explanation then I will appreciate it. Unfortunately I am somewhat jaded towards time traveller claims after reading Chronohistorians rediculous posts for the last few weeks and his refusal to admit he is a brutal liar.

I have seen some of what is in here. If that is what you call evidence, then it is an extremely weak arguement.

On the contrary, I believe the Titor story to be quite weak. Maybe you can start by explaining the "bending light" photo. Why does the gravity effect not affect the smoke, or any of the car?

Rhudey,

I can appreciate that. I have read lots of what he has been saying. I just wonder how ever thought anyone would ever believe him! Anyway, I have asked him some questions. I am just waiting for a reply and I will do a favour for everyone who comes on here. HeHe

Firstly, in response to your question. I am not basing my story on his because it is not a story.

Secondly, a compact explanation to what he was meaning. This is what was taught to me.

First of all, I need to explain in simple terms the nature of time. Time is linear in our preceptions only. We have watches, sunrise/sunset etc. Anything that is predictable we badge a time to it. Essentially, Time, along with matter and energy are the building blocks of existance. Time is a woven rope holding that all together.

The Universe is one big mathematical equation with time being a factor within that equation. Although it seems stable and never changes therefore the natural assumption is that is cannot be altered. Obviously wrong.

When YOU think of time travel, you think of things like Back to the Future etc. But travelling into the future is not possible except in increments of a few hours as the rope is still being made.

You can travel into the past though, with the rope of time stretching back to eternity. It is road, already travelled and has grip knots or markers in the rope. These markers are predictable things like celestial events (EG. Venus Transit - its like clockwork). That is how I was able to target early June of this year.

I am sure you have heard of the Space/Time Continuum. Well to quote my lecturer, this is the name of stating matter and energy may be in another place, or occpuying different space, depending on time. That matter/energy leaves a trail (continuum) over time.

Now, what John meant is that there was no marker as a destination point from where he left. For some reason, he wanted to appear at a certain time that there was no reference for.

Justin

But travelling into the future is not possible except in increments of a few hours as the rope is still being made.

You can travel into the past though, with the rope of time stretching back to eternity

This makes no sense to me, the rope is still being made for me before you were born, then how can your existence be? Your theory does not agree with that of General Relativity I am afraid. If you had a fast enough vessel, you could go out into space and come back hundreds of years later, having only aged a few years yourself. I have posted this many times for people like yourself who claim travelling forward in time is impossible. There is a conflict here, but I think I will take both Einstein's and Hawking's word over yours for now.

Now, what John meant is that there was no marker as a destination point from where he left. For some reason, he wanted to appear at a certain time that there was no reference for.

Titor explained that there is a divergence from your timeline when you travel back in time. Because of this divergence, he would not be able to accurately find this timeline again (with millions of timelines, how do you find the correct one?). If he can not come back because of this, how can you determine which timeline he visited? If he didn't leave a marker as you say, then how did you find one?

You also have not explained the glaring errors with the laser photo.

JustinTime-I am in england. you are not from the future because I am not detecting any chronoradiation and the predictions which I have said all happen.

"If I am not rescued by the 30 June, then I am permanently stuck here. This is unless the Council grants special permission for my retrieval"

that sounds extremely unlikely and if they did that they would be extremely incompetant because there is a high chance that you will change time

not really, timescholar. As I said earlier on in this thread, these idiots have to make specific predictions to meet the minimum standard for the type of fraud they attempt to perpetrate. The current crop of numpties have made some idiotic predictions, the others are so disastrously out of kilter they can't even lie about the future. Hopeless, sad, wankers IMO.

I can see this thread went off topic real quick...

That's what Chronohistorian does, he hijacks threads with his pointless posts. I wonder how many other people are going to leave this site because of this guy bringing threads down the toilet(i.e Rainman Time).

chronic - you've made your specific predictions so run along wanker out of the thread. Or I guess i will start PMing the Mods about you. And it's about time. Ironically.