Star Gate Remote Viewing Program - CIA

President Truman did not want IKE to be given the secrets of the aliens and that is why he created Majestic 12 group. IKE was pissed off big time and sent a CIA team to investigate with a warning. He got the information after he told the Area 51 folks he would send troops if they did not share what was going on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The CIA has released its information on remote viewing.Over 10 Million Pages of CIA Declassified Records Available — Central Intelligence Agency
The documents are now declassified. Their program is called the Star Gate Remote Viewing Program.

The next question is, can we citizens access the CREST system to see this information?

CIA Posts More Than 12 Million Pages of CREST Records Online — Central Intelligence Agency
Your best resource are interviews and don't even bother requesting anything from the CIA.The way their retrieval systems works, is that it gives you gobs of junk headings and NO substance.I was interested in Montauk for technical reasons and your better off listening to reports of people said to be there, rather than the agency.This is all smoke and mirrors.They don't want to give you anything.

Your best resource are interviews and don't even bother requesting anything from the CIA.The way their retrieval systems works, is that it gives you gobs of junk headings and NO substance.I was interested in Montauk for technical reasons and your better off listening to reports of people said to be there, rather than the agency.This is all smoke and mirrors.They don't want to give you anything.
Yeah, I know, and I'm sure important information is blacked out of documents with a Sharpie.

I had friends that worked for the CIA, FBI, ATF as well as many other agencies over the years that shared secrets with me. Not all people in those groups are evil, but they just like their jobs enough to keep quiet. Shit rolls down hill and some it will stick to the stupid members of the agencies. Not if but whet the SHTF the good folks will do what ever they can to get this good ship lollypop back on course.