The Real John Titor

Razimus

Temporal Navigator

In all honesty an expert linguist needs to see this data and give their expert assessment, but this is all the information I was able to gather in the past few years so I decided to release it rather than keep it locked away gathering pixelated dust. I felt the Titor crowd deserved to at least know about it.

I personally believe it's accurate and I stand by it. It was difficult trying to fit all the information into 1 video, but you can always just look at the documents. If you don't have a gmail/youtube to access the public google drive folder you can always see the pdf here:

PDF Host

My favorite youtube comments so far;

"I think you are right. Although the evidence may appear sketchy at first, it all adds up in the end. If the police were in need of identifying John Titor, this evidence would be more than enough for law enforcement to instigate an investigation." --- ElGatoLoco698

"This information needs to be seen by a professional for a real analysis. Let me make a phonecall for you."
--- xXDEICIDE216Xx

If anyone is a linguistic expert, or knows one, your expert opinion is welcome.

Razimus;
I like your approach to this but, I believe it would have more validity if you also ran comparisons with several others you don't feel are Titor. I know it would mean much more effort but if the results showed far fewer similarities between Morey Haber and the others than Titor, it would strengthen your case. Thanks for the video. Great work... so far.

Well, this is a good idea, but I released this so someone else could take the torch, I'm done with Titor.

I keep saying it'll be my last video and it never ends, Hoaxhunter was inspired by Titor, but it was never meant to be the exclusive JT hour, it was also inspired by In Search Of, The Prisoner, Sightings, The X-Files & Unsolved Mysteries. I started a Montauk Project video a year ago, I'm going to finish it, I know people haven't seen my Philadelphia Experiment videos but I believe they are the most in-depth videos on the subject you will find on youtube, excepting maybe 1 professional grade documentary-like special on the subject where they track down the relatives of the man behind the story, but there are insights in that episode concerning the Philadelphia Experiment that were impressed upon me as I made the video, I learned more than I wanted to know, and it being the origin story for the Montauk Project I will refer to the Philadelphia Experiment videos to solve the case.

I welcome anyone to get a handful of blogs from similar subjects and compare them against Titor and see if you can find a similar amount of matches. WCopyfind is a great program, I found it to be the only one of its kind I could find that works totally offline, but it's not 100% accurate, it misses punctuation and things like that so every match has to be manually double checked but I recommend WCopyfind to be used.

Well Raz. What do you think of the reactionary responses to your revelation?

I can see your attempt at being snide, these forums aren't exactly a happening place.

So far I am overwhelmed by the responses, I've been investigating John Titor since 2004, and from then to now, 9 years, I've not once been communicated by anyone with any official association to the official spokesman of John Titor, until now.

I would say the official response is very interesting, and very positive, I would tell you all about it, but that would be telling.

Be seeing you.

I can see your attempt ______________
Be seeing you.

I do not intend to be snide. A decade ago, a man claimed to be a time traveller. It is very factually obvious that the Haber family was chosen to facilitate this message. Just as you and I have been chosen. YES, YOU RAZ. You too are a part of this team. If you are a debunker -- hoax-hunter or not, you are passing on the message. And for that, you are thanked.

Morey J. is just a computer security professional. That is all he is.

Raz, I appreciate your diligence on this. I know you are over it (and rightfully so) but at least you have pursued a resolution. I have followed your research on this and enjoy following your videos becuase you at least care to come up with some sort of answer as opposed to the false belief that somehow, somewhere there is a "john" eating it up and "laughing" at your work to unravel it. Well done my friend. You may not be 100% correct (and I certainly don't know) but it sure as hell beats the crap out of the people who just wait to comment and hate on anyone else's hypothesis. At least you tried. And damn well at that. Anyone else have anything to bring to the table? no. I didn't think so. And if you do you aren't willing to share. Shame. People need to stop talking $hit and either bring something to table or keep their mouths shut. I know it's a discussion but hating adds nothing. Just my two cents. Cheers Raz.

Thanks Jimmy,

Jimmy makes a good point, have the haters brought anything to the table? Have they tried? Have they released their 'vault of information'? Have they released a shred of anything even vaguely recognizable as a shred of evidence?

Ever since my video "The Real John Titor" was uploaded I have been getting emails from someone on the inside. I respect this person, and they have shown a great amount of respect for the hard work I've put into this. I can confirm they are who they say they are, it's not an imposter. This post alone may jeopardize their want to continue emailing me, but I have promised this person I won't reveal their exact name, nor a few sensitive pieces of information. I've been doing this for 9 years, I have received dozens and dozens of bogus tips from anonymous tipsters. I know the difference between an anonymous coward and a real person, this person is real. I'm not sure the time travel institute crowd are ready for this information, I may wish to release an edited version of these emails in 2013, but due to the lack of respect being shown for the hard work I've put into this I will probably wait until 2014. The emails themselves contain a great amount of evidence, a great amount.

That's all I'm going to say at this point, the haters will scoff, but those who recognize truth when they read it, they will know I'm telling the truth. Thanks to people like Jimmy Mayo this world isn't a complete cesspool. I'm not a debunker, a debunker assumes something and uses any strategy to disprove something based on that assumption. I'm an investigator, amateur or not, I build a case based on facts, here are the facts;

2004: My case was that Gerald O'Docharty might be John Titor because he used the very rare terms "gravity lock" & "local gravity" on the internet in 1997, he was the only human known to man (based on internet searches) that used these terms prior to John Titor using them in 2000.

2009: My case was that Richard Haber might be John Titor because of his unusual association and appearance on a TV show which was interviewing Larry about Titor. In addition to this the PO Box that clearly stated "John Titor" and "John R. Haber".

2013: My case was that Morey Haber might be John Titor because of the 1,000+ exact phrase matches, many of them significant, some being used in the same odd context, using rare words like "vector". Apparently everyone you meet uses the word "vector", good for you, I haven't met a single person in my entire life that has ever used this word in a sentence. The linguistic fingerprint is there, it's invisible to anyone who wants it to be invisible, but it's clear as day for anyone who wants it to be clear as day I understand the position concerning this. There are 2 ways to find further results, I can't directly conduct a scientific blind comparison, because it would be claimed I was biased. I can't hire an expert forensic linguist, if I worked for a show like Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura I would have already done so.

The above 3 cases are based on facts, cold hard facts, a debunker doesn't focus on facts, a debunker will pick any convenient excuse and they will use these convenient excuses to 'prove' something is false. If you haven't noticed, I've done the exact opposite, I've worked hard at finding these facts, it's the exact opposite behavior of a debunker, it's the behavior of an investigator that focuses on the facts.

Onesix,
I feel as though you take his approach the wrong way. We can't all accept something with blind faith. Some of us need proof. I personally would love to believe John is a real time traveller but I need proof. If there is something you know that confirms he is a true time traveller, without any shred of doubt, please share and stop acting like you are the only person who really knows what's going on. That's the problem. At least raz supports his argument. I have yet to see anyone with any type of evidence to support John's existence besides John. And I know I'm not the only one with this opinion. I certainly don't want to take away anyone's new found belief or hope that John has inspired but I am one of the few who needs proof. Take what you want and give what you will but in the end facts are all that matter. Cheers.

Jimmy,

Don't get too upset over this current bit of silliness. Raz will always be Raz. Though he apparently hoped that Hoax Hunter would not be a one trick pony that's what it became.

John wants you to believe that he either is John Titor (and has proffered himself as such) or has inside information.

OneSix wants you to beleive that she is [email protected]. Maybe she is and maybe she is not. For all we know it is a new puppet account for a persent or former (female?) TTI member, Titor afficionado. Likewise, she wants you to believe that she has the real inside information, not Raz or John. And, of course, she doesn't want you to confuse her with Pamela, the "other" woman.

We've had the information for many years (though it's not really clear that the information is/was correct) that when Titor registered on Post-2-Post using the email address [email protected] that the email account was borrowed from a female friend. The person who "gleaned" that information is still here and posts quite frequently (and it isn't me nor is it Ray or MOP). I use the term "glean" rather loosely because of the highly questionable method proportedly used by the member to acquire the information. For my part I can say that the email account remained in service and that email was being read for at least 9 months after Titor stopped posting because I would occassionally send an email to the account with an Opened and Read flag that bounced back to my account. The emails were opened.

Thus Sanquina makes her appearance - real or false - but an appearance nonetheless. :)

The burning question is: does anyone, after almost 13 years, actually give a rats furry behind about who Boomer really is?

I hear ya darby. I'm far from being upset. I'm just super tired of people constantly disagreeing with someone's work whether you agree with it or not (Razimus aside). I am just as inclined to let this go as you are but on the other hand, I would love a resolution no matter how it works out. I'm a huge fan of you darby. You are never afraid to defend your points and you do that with facts. I just hope you aren't one of the few who could end this debate but choose not to because you feel we need to search it out in our own. I don't want to waste anymore time than I need to. I truly respect both you and razimus in your own, independent ways.

OneSix,

If you say you had contact with Boomer then maybe you did. Obviously Boomer is a real person. We never suspected that a computer self generated the posts nor that, if human, he was a hermit. Thus he obviously has friends, family, neighbors...

Within the Titor Saga this contact would make you Woman #3. Pamela was actually Woman #2. Yariesa was Woman #1. There's an internet theme there if you get my drift. This part of t he theme came up over ten years ago - the internet flirt Joghn Titor. He didn't make this sort of contact with males.

The difference is that Yariesa's take on the contact was somewhat different than the loving, giving, caring relationship as described by Pamela and now hinted at by you. Not at all. I believe that "creepy" was one of the words she used to characterize the very short term internet contact. According to her, the creepy part was not his prescience, supposed knowledge of the future or claim to a time traveler. She used the term to be just what it generally means relative to a woman who has an otherwise anonymous internet contact that does not give off the right vibe.

It took me almost three years to convince her to even post on Anomalies.net let alone post about Titor. She was not impressed.

I just hope you aren't one of the few who could end this debate but choose not to because you feel we need to search it out in our own.

Not at all the case. I did the homework a decade ago and posted it all, with few exceptions. The exceptions were not posted because the information had a definite privacy concern. In the early days we all, me included, posted information that contained too much private information about individuals that we should not have posted. But the information in the exceptions really aren't very telling.

I will post occassionally on a Titor thread. I do that because it entertains me and maybe entertains someone else. But I long ago (long as in years ago) lost interest in Finding the Pope in the Pizza.

The bottom line, and I am quite satisfied with the bottom line, is that this was a hoax. Not a typical hoax but an economic endeavour within the entertainment industry, to use the Internet in a creative way. To attempt to generate a viral urban sci-fi legend and turn it into a book, comic book, T-shirts, coffee mugs and ultimately a feature film. To that end it has been moderately successful, though the economics end seems to have failed. But the question as to whether he was an actual time traveler was answered in his first few posts. What little science that he posted was, frankly, crap. That part has been proven to the satisfaction of anyone who has any real background in physics. Not a PhD in physics, just a background. Lower division survey college physics is sufficient. We've also had one actual physicist from a major US university weigh in at length (Dr. Robert Brown, Duke University Dept. of Physics). Between his fits of hysterical laughter at anyone who would believe the story he went through the "Titor science" point by point and shredded it. Michio Kaku also weighed in, though not in depth. He wants to sell his books and make his public speaking appearances so being as brutal as Dr. Brown would not be in his best economic and PR interest. So his commentary basically stated that if time travel is possible at all we are hundreds if not thousands of years away from being able to develop anything approaching Titor's Gadget.

Last, though he made very few specific "predictions" (he always left everything quite vague such that anyone could interpret anything he said in any manner that they chose), not one of t he specific predictions has come to pass. No civil war, CERN did not get the LHC online for almost a decade - not "within a year or so", no magic particle has been discovered by the LHC, no black hole has been created by LHC (principally because the LHC lacks by many orders of magnitude the energy sufficient to create a non-gravitational black hole - another non-physical Titor fantasy).

So, do you see why the story no longer interests me in-so-far as finding Boomer's identity? He's just a guy out there who happened to be a better writer than the average internet poster. Not a great writer; just a better than average internet poster. Look at the posts on sites like this and you'll see why even that is not particularly impressive for me.

And we have always strongly suspected that this was a creative group effort. Group Titor. Boomer apparently wrote the posts but he had help with the creative end of the Titor Saga (posts). We found Group Titor at VISI Corp. They wrote The Book. Buzzmaker told us that he witnessed them writing The Book. Not only did he witness them writing The Book, he also witnessed them creating the "extra, previously unreleased VGL diagrams and schematics" included in the special edition of The Book - the extra diagrams that Titor promised to release but never did. The diagrams that he took from the GE manual that was created in 2035. ;)

We know that Buzzmaker had the access to have made the observation because the email address that he used to contact us at Anomalies.net was the same email address as used by JTFan (the person who did the internet media blitz on thousands of sites promoting The Book) and the same email address as used by Larry Haber to contact us at Anomalies.net. Why did Buzzmaker have such access you might ask? Because his job was to wite the script for, direct, produce and shop The Radio Program. He did that at the sound studio at VISI Corp. What is VISI Corp? It was (is?) a multi-media advertising agency located in the same building in Celebration, FL where Larry haber had one of his law offices. It was also the address used by the JTF. VISI Corp. had a film studio, sound studio, graphic arts studio and visual/special effects studio. In other words, it had every studio and the personnel needed to produce The Gadet (Titors VGL Time Machine-in-a-Box), The Manual, The Schematics...

And Larry Haber was Chief Legal Counsel for VISI Corp.

He didnt tell me he was a time traveler. I had no clue. I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise. That would have been too much for me. What he did was left clues for my future through everything he said, and the things he bought me, through dates and he focused heavily on my birthday. He wasn't creepy at all. The nicest guy you could meet. It sounds like the first girl just doesn't like nice guys. lol.

I will say, she missed out on someone that cares enough to help others. And, it is a shame his efforts and work have been dragged through the dirt all of these years by those who can not dream of the goodness in possibility ~ while claiming others are the scoffers and haters. :/

We didnt meet on the Internet. Sorry.

Good night.

And, apparently, while not telling you that he claimed to be time traveler, he registered on a website (Art Bell's Post-2-Post, www.artbell.com) using your email account. This would be after, again apparently, you gave him your UserID and password to the account - which means he also had access to the credit card information stored in your profile. And once using your email he proceeded to post that he needed to remain anonymous so that the FBI, CIA and the rest of the alphabet soup law enforcement agencies could not find him because he posed a threat to national security (in their minds). Nothing creepy there.

Now, you apparently believe his story. If that's the case then you are forced by simple logic to also believe that in that case, if he was actually perceived to be a threat to national security (hey, this is his story - not mine!) then he set you up to be the person whose door would come crashing down when the SWAT Team made entry to the physical location of [email protected]'s account owner. Law enforcement can get warrants to acquire such information. He announced to the whole world that his email address was [email protected]. It was in his profile and in his posts. And I do mean the whole world. Art Bell's website was a major addendum to his worldwide radio show. He had thousands of people posting on his site every night.

But somehow you seem to have discovered that he claimed to be a time traveler, even though he didn't tell you he was a time traveler. How do you know that the person whom you met was Boomer? We've had dozens, if not hundreds, of wanna-be John Titors. John Thomas (above) is just one of them.

And was his John Titor personna (not Boomer, the fictional character) "friendly, caring, loving"? According to his telling, he was the guiy who stuck a shotgun in people's faces and blew them off. And he was proud to do so. He was thankful for Russia's nuking of the USA and killing off 150 million people in order for his revolution to "succeed". And he hated "you". By "you" he said that he meant all of "us" - the people who live here in the US now, before Titor's War. Nice guy. Logically fallacious though. "His" people didn't just fall off the potato wagon after Titor's War. They are us. I guess that what he really meant was that his fNew World Order Friends are the survivors of the surgical hydrogen bomb strikes launched by his Russian friends (his words, not mine) that only killed the bad folks and left unaffected (except for sterility) the good folks. But he did love his (unnamed) Papa and Mother Kay - and presumably puppies. Oh, and oranges...and, and, and orange wine (probably sanguinella wine). He seemed to post better when he was drunk. But when drunk he, at times, forgot to log in through the proxy server and left his real IP trace on the logs here. Probably your IP.

Knock - knock. FBI. Crash!

I'm not making any of this up, Sanguina. This is the story that he told.

Are you sure that you're not pulling our leg with your own Titor Saga?

But somehow you seem to have discovered that he claimed to be a time traveler, even though he didn't tell you he was a time traveler. How do you know that the person whom you met was Boomer? We've had dozens, if not hundreds, of wanna-be John Titors. John Thomas (above) is just one of them.

*snicker*

First off, most likely when he turned negative ~ you guys were razing him to no end and he was receiving the worst of treatment for simply trying to be open with you.

You've obviously never actually read the posts. He didn't turn negative. The story abo0ut himself and his BNWO that he told was negative. It had nothing at all to do with the posts by the members. The story was initially set in the 1998 faxes to Art Bell. This was two years before he ever posted here. The story, with a couple of huge inconsistent exceptions, was the same here as in the faxes. The faxes were from 1998. Want to take a guess at which part was hugely inconsistent? :confused:

And the community was not "razing" him, not even Raz. Javier was far over the top but he also had "issues" (which is not uncommon on sites such as this). Paranoid delusions of being a time traveler abductee as I recall. Javier was wildly indignant with everyone, not just TTO.

However, he provided us with a warning about Russia.

He didn't "warn" us about Russia. He praised Russia and flatly stated that Russia was his BNWO's friend, trading partner and ally against the US.

And the bombers were not ethnic Russians. They are Chechnyan. If you ever happen to find yourself walking down a street in Chechnya I suggest that you never call one of the inhabitants thereof a Russian. Chechnya, and Chechnyans are at war with Russia. You could find yourself face down in the dirt most riki-tik.

The more you post the more I'm getting bored and the more I'm suspecting yet another Titor wannabe related drive bye OETWO story.

Yes. I give a rats ass.

But you already know that answer. "John Titor" is a Florida limited liability partnership, the JTF aka Group Titor. That's the answer. It isn't and never was "a" person. The partners have an NDA that prevents any partner from coming forth.

But you already know that answer. "John Titor" is a Florida limited liability partnership, the JTF aka Group Titor. That's the answer. It isn't and never was "a" person. The partners have an NDA that prevents any partner from coming forth.

onesix, Darby is correct on this one. John Titor is The John Titor Foundation, also known as Group Titor. He is not just one person. He is many. Each member is bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement prepared by a very good copyright lawyer. It means, if they talk, they could be subject to legal fines.

Why? I imagine it is because of the movie. The Postman (1997) was a flop. Maybe this "John Titor Project" one will be better.

Wow, it's gotten tense in this thread!

onesix, please feel free to share all the details you want about your encounter with John Titor. There are plenty of lurkers here who would enjoy your story.

Darby, please give people enough rope to either hang themselves or tow the rest of us into whatever harbor they want. There's nothing wrong with a little escapism in a forum about time travel.:)

Razimus, I applaud your extensive efforts. One peccadillo (Now there's a word you won't find in many linguistics comparisons!): Haber is pronounced with a long "A" - like Hayber. Larry Haber introduced himself that way in a video called, "Obsessed & Scientific" at 4:04.

If the Titor story becomes personally upsetting, walk away for a while. I do it all the time. This should be fun, not a fight!:)