Time travel through time dialation and wheels.

Did you look at the diagram and read what it said.I believe i am right.The people will decide who is right.I think the people will get it but you won't.I can't believe you are so blind.

Did you look at the diagram and read what it said.I believe i am right.The people will decide who is right.I think the people will get it but you won't.I can't believe you are so blind.
Yes, of course I looked at it.

When I come back from flight testing my students' aircraft this afternoon, I will even run the calculations on your wheel and check them.

You know i said i was not an engineer.Dont beat me up about it.

I won't stop arguing my point.Because i believe it is still valid.

I will start now using engineering math.

I guess i need to refine my calculations a little.

I still believe that is not going change anything.

I used this to get the radius of the wheel.

Given the circumference, divide the circumference by pi (3.1416) to give the diameter of the circle, then divide by 2 to find the radius (half of the diameter).

Since C = (pi) D and D = 2r, then r = C/2pi

This is what i came up with.

Is it correct?

You have to include the percentage of the inch in each circumference within the wheel.When you do your calculations or else i will not believe you.That means no rounding off.

That's absolutely correct.

You have to include the percentage of the inch in each circumference within the wheel.When you do your calculations or else i will not believe you.That means no rounding off.
No rounding off?You don't understand rounding.

a wheel that rotates 36 inches per hour.

36 inches circumference diameter 11.45

2 divided into diameter to find the radius

5.72 radius 3 divided by 5.72= 1.90 the radius of the first of the third spots

find the circumference of the first of the three spots.

2 multiplied by 1.90=3.80 diameter multiplied 3.14=11.932 inches

3 divide 36 inches per hour=12 inches per hour

The radius of the wheel is divided into three equal spots.

I believe even with a 11.932 inches it would still work.That area would be moving at 12 inches per hour.

I am still making the diagram.Just incase you do not understand.

No I don't understand.I guess I forgot.On second thought i get it.

The wheel rotates 36 inches per hour and it has 36 inch circumference.That is not clear to you.That translates into one revolution per hour.

No I don't understand.I guess I forgot.On second thought i get it.The wheel rotates 36 inches per hour and it has 36 inch circumference.That is not clear to you.That translates into one revolution per hour.
1 Rev/Hour = .00175 radians/second.

1 Rev/Hour = .00175 radians/second.

Do you understand that if the circumference of particular spot on the wheel that if it it is larger than the speed more time would pass when it fully rotates and if the circumference is smaller less time would pass when it fully rotates?That was what i was saying.

1 Rev/Hour = .00175 radians/second.Do you understand that if the circumference of particular spot on the wheel that if it it is larger than the speed more time would pass when it fully rotates and if the circumference is smaller less time would pass when it fully rotates?That was what i was saying.
The sentence structure is poor and the grammar is confusing, but yes I think I understand what you are trying to say.

The Prime Meridian being set at The Royal Observatory, Greenwich, London, England was a choice, after many other choices and much disagreement.

I think the number for pi, 3.14159..., being "the ratio" of a circle's diameter to it's circumference, was a bit more than just a choice.

edit circumference for radius...my bad