"The future ain't what it used to be."

U.S. recovered non-human ‘biologics’ from UFO crash sites, former intel official says

Num7

Staff member
Timekeeper
Overseer
That’s pretty wild, I hope they’ll keep us updated on this.

Three military veterans testified in Congress’ highly anticipated hearing on UFOs Wednesday, including a former Air Force intelligence officer who claimed the U.S. government has operated a secret “multi-decade” reverse engineering program of recovered vessels. He also said the U.S. has recovered non-human “biologics” from alleged crash sites.

But while the topic of “little green men” did come up, much of the discussion centered on improving processes for reporting unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs — the military’s term for UFOs (increasingly, UAP refers to “anomalous” rather than “aerial” phenomena, to account for sightings in both air and water).

There are also calls to remove the stigma for aviators who report UAP sightings and to ensure oversight of government programs that investigate them.

Retired Maj. David Grusch, who went from being part of the Pentagon’s UAP Task Force to becoming a whistleblower, told the House Oversight Committee’s national security subcommittee that he had been denied access to some government UFO programs but that he knows the “exact locations” of UAPs in U.S. possession.

Read the rest:

I missed this thread! I've been meaning to create a discussion about this, but life takes over.

I 100% believe this has happened, either by the government or the detatched/unacountable groups Greer talks about. However, I don't buy Grusch's act for a second. Particularly with the hints that these entities are hostile. If they wanted us dead or enslaved, we would be. Stories of abductions and other negative encounters are going to be those unaccountable factions playing with toys and captured technology, not Greedo with a suppository and a personal boundaries problem.

At best, he's a limited hangout to get ahead of something. At worst, he's a breadcrumb to the next (manufactured) crisis.

Back