Unsolved mysteries - GMM

Nicolas

Temporal Navigator
Howdy!

Well partners, some time ago I posted a video of these two gentlemen called Rhett and Link talking about time travel. Also a while ago, I posted something about number stations, a mistery that I found very intriguing.

Well, to my surprise, today's video on Good Mythical Morning (the show of the previously mentioned fellows) talks about not only the number stations but also about Benjaman Kyle, a guy PaulaJedi posted about.

Anyway, they don't dive in in any of the subjects and probably won't bring anything new to most of you, but I thought it was worth to mention it.

This is the link for the main episode where they talk about Banjaman:

Enjoy!

(I'm not affiliated with any of these guys, although I wish I was.)

I can see how a show with that name could be great. We don't have it in Brazil though. :'(

But, I remember watching some other shows with the same theme on cable TV. Don't remember the names now but I do remember two episodes, one where they talked about a thunderbird and another one about the mothman.

I can see how a show with that name could be great. We don't have it in Brazil though. :'(But, I remember watching some other shows with the same theme on cable TV. Don't remember the names now but I do remember two episodes, one where they talked about a thunderbird and another one about the mothman.
Unsolved Mysteries is no longer on, but I always liked to watch in the hopes that I would help find a missing or wanted person. Never did, though.