Why Does John TIitor's Insignia Point to 8:15?

Noah_A_S

Chrono Cadet
Also, I looked it up and Tempus Edax Rerum means: time, that devours all things, which originates from Publius Ovidius Naso known simply in English as Ovid: (20 March 43 BC – 17/18 AD) it seems that John Titor took some inspiration from this famous poet in some way.

1648648933952.webp

Bro I think you simply found a clock with the insignia on it. Not sure it any of the lettering was original to it.

1648677207194.webp

Yeah, I may have gotten the time incorrectly at the time that I posted this. It might also be of note that I didn't really realize that this was a clock at the time I posted it.

The Tale

According to the Egyptians, or rather what Plato described Critias reporting what his grandfather was told by Solon who heard it from the Egyptians, once upon a time, there was a mighty power based on an island in the Atlantic Ocean. This empire was called Atlantis, and it ruled over several other islands and parts of the continents of Africa and Europe.

Atlantis was arranged in concentric rings of alternating water and land. The soil was rich, said Critias, the engineers technically accomplished, the architecture extravagant with baths, harbor installations, and barracks. The central plain outside the city had canals and a magnificent irrigation system. Atlantis had kings and a civil administration, as well as an organized military.

I think that we can both agree that there will be navigational errors in the 177th program. John himself stated that his C204 had a 50% accuracy rate by 2036.