Yet another time traveling clam

1) Can you tell me every president in USA in next 20 years, their terms in years?

Yeah, sure:

Hillary Clinton
James Maybrook
Margret Hutchinson
Kill-ary Clone-ton (an evil clone of Hillary)
Christophe Cromwell

and finally myself. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2) Will there be any major problem in the world in years to come?

Yes. Nuclear war with Japan will break out when they begin to dispute who has degraded the most culturally.

3) When time travel machine was invented?

4) Is there multiple timelines, or only one?

Yo' there is a hooplah o' time-line's, sugah'.

5) Have you achieved singularity?

Singularity? Apparently my girlfriend has trouble achieving a singularity. I think I need to improve in the bedroom, y'know? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Clam chowder is some good, good stuff.

Of course I am speaking about the "white", New England style. Anybody who likes the "red", Manhattan style has got to be out of their minds. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So which style are you, Clamorian?
RMT

RED! Er ... yeah definitely red ... I am undelicious.

wow, Clamorian, what ever you're doing, keep doing it. Either you're very persuasive or these kats are really that gullible.

Why thank you, that's very kind.

Also I'd like all my detractors to realise something: I am a clam. A clam! A time traveling clam!

That is all.

Calmorian
Hi Clamorian it's me once again I just wanted to ask you three more questions and thanks for yout time and patience and thanks for everything and thanks for being cool and nice to us all in this forum:

1. What kind of video games or virtual reality will people play in the near or further future?

2. What kind and type of time machines will their be in the future?

3. Are their time cops or time police in the future that arrest people if time travel is misused?

thanks for listening and thanks in advance and thanks for the information and advice I hope you have a great day I hope everything is fine or good for you well I will talk with you later on!

hey why are you posting a fake time machine?? you are a fake lier perosn be true to your self and stop posting this fake stuff...informtion...

wow, Clamorian, what ever you're doing, keep doing it. Either you're very persuasive or these kats are really that gullible.

I don't think anybody here is taking the claimed clam seriously. I don't think ol' Clamore is taking himself seriously, either. Everybody here is just having harmless, senseless, fun.

1. What kind of video games or virtual reality will people play in the near or further future?

Virtual reality Pacman is highly dangerous, many people wearing burqa's have died. So, so sad. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. What kind and type of time machines will their be in the future?

All kinds! Big ones, small ones, some as big as heads! Some have go-faster stripes and there's also convertables. There's even a TV show "Pimp my Time".

3. Are their time cops or time police in the future that arrest people if time travel is misused?

Yeah the TTPD. Hugely corrupt, often seen with cave women hookers.

I don't know, there are some here that believe Clamorian. I hope Doggie is joking when he asks those questions. Why'd you change your name from Frog to Doggie anyway?

Hello Clamorian,

I am wondering what goes through your mind when you see a woman wearing a strand of pearls? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dude! the clams legit! i mean how could you not love a time traveling clam?

All TTI members in chorus:

WE LOVE YOU, MR. CLAM :D

Seriously though, we all have a warm place in our heart for the infalliable clam. Gotta admit, this play of words ("yet another time traveling clam") rocks.