"The future ain't what it used to be."

I'm a Time Traveler

Cold

Timekeeper
Hello, I'm a time traveler from the year 2019. You see here's a briefing, i was in a group studying gravity distortion.", and time travel. We were formed in 2007, and I took some time out of my days as a hobby. I eventually got it working. However after 3 trips which which are in this order. 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 years in the past. After the 3rd trip it caught fire in our yard where we test. I'm rebuilding it, and reached 1 hour in just 20 minutes on a pebble! The main reason I'm posting here is because this forum was a huge inspiration for my team, and I have nothing better to do then work on this machine, and post here. I will be happy to supply you with pictures of the broken one and the new one, and the science behind it. I'm currently residing in Georgia, and I'm with me, and my team in this current time. I'm also able to answer any questions.", and if you dont believe me then I don't care, but then again everybody uses that line.

No one ever posts pictures. So that could be something in your favor. But go ahead and tell us about the science behind your time machine. And please do post some pictures.

Well
No one ever posts pictures. So that could be something in your favor. But go ahead and tell us about the science behind your time machine. And please do post some pictures.

I will save time and explain the basics, the time machine used to use gravity to try and travel, we had the idea from John titor who legend still makes us wonder. It dident work like we hoped, 2 years later we tried to use multiple methods of temporal distortion, and manipulating gravity. Then we kicked it back in full gear in 2009. At that time it was just a hobby, but eventually we came up with gravity acceleration, imagine a object gaining speed while staying still. Almost like a person running in place, then pop! It lets go and accelerates the electrons, to form a gravitational field, but just enough speed to throw them in place. The electrons produce an audible boom. This was used as a static electricity to feed the machine energy, the main part of the travel is Magnetic Sin Spinner A.K.A the MSS, it works with two cylinder that are spun by two motors in opposite directions, they repel each other form a sphere of electromagnetic energy which powers the mechanism for the electron accelerator, and some of the main components. Just saying I dident fully make it myself, it was also my team. The MSS is made from Steel, and very very tiny quantities of Well

I will save time and explain the basics, the time machine used to use gravity to try and travel, we had the idea from John titor who legend still makes us wonder. It dident work like we hoped, 2 years later we tried to use multiple methods of temporal distortion, and manipulating gravity. Then we kicked it back in full gear in 2009. At that time it was just a hobby, but eventually we came up with gravity acceleration, imagine a object gaining speed while staying still. Almost like a person running in place, then pop! It lets go and accelerates the electrons, to form a gravitational field, but just enough speed to throw them in place. The electrons produce an audible boom. This was used as a static electricity to feed the machine energy, the main part of the travel is Magnetic Sin Spinner A.K.A the MSS, it works with two cylinder that are spun by two motors in opposite directions, they repel each other form a sphere of electromagnetic energy which powers the mechanism for the electron accelerator, and some of the main components. Just saying I dident fully make it myself, it was also my team. The MSS is made from Steel, and a very very very tiny quantitie Beryllium. The machine travels with the electromagnetic field, and charges the particles in the field, then bam, all the particles including those of a human are released at a very high speed. This causes time to pass more slowly in the field, but from an outsiders perspective, I just vanish and reappear lets just say 2 hours later, when only 10 minutes passed for me. The field also uses ions aswell. Let me explain a theory I've thought of, when traveling I expereince no state of mind it's like I'm sleeping, the time diffrence can only be measured by a watch in the field, so I thought that since the field is charged its thrown out of time or even the universe, but forming a small universe that is just enough matter to exist, and keep basic physic in the small pocket of the universe. Yet it leaves a link between this tiny universe and the oringinal reality I left, imagine a bubble, the. A part of it is charged, and speed up so much it escapes the main bubble but the small sub-bubble is made of the same soap and water the other was made of, then thin of a force or in this case a small wormhole, pulling them back together, putting me back in the main bubble of reality. It sounds far fetched but its the best I can offer for now, as for the picture I will supply a picture of the MSS and the EA unit tommrow, as its quite late in Georgia. If needed I will explain more, I'm really tired.

Oh and my team is called PDTT, People Developing Time Travel, yep cheesy, we even have a logo. We call the machine ERTD, Electromagnetic Relative Time Distortion.

I'm not sure sure that a person who doesn't understand proper grammar could also develop a time travel device. But what do I know? Then again, some of Titor's team didn't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

But go ahead, post the photos.

Hm
I'm not sure sure that a person who doesn't understand proper grammar could also develop a time travel device. But what do I know? Then again, some of Titor's team didn't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

But go ahead, post the photos.
, I'm southern just saying, and you don't have to know correct grammer as physics and science are diffrent from English but what am I saying I could be French for all you know

Hm
, I'm southern just saying, and you don't have to know correct grammer as physics and science are diffrent from English but what am I saying I could be French for all you know

Ok, true, you may not know English very well. You have a point, but more evidence is needed. :)

Cold

You have piqued my curiosity. I realize that anyone that does develop a time machine wont be using existing science to understand or explain how it works. But gravity acceleration is something I have pondered about also. So in that respect we share similar thoughts.

I'm just a bit curios to know a little more about the construction of your time machine. And the pictures too.

Cold

You have piqued my curiosity. I realize that anyone that does develop a time machine wont be using existing science to understand or explain how it works. But gravity acceleration is something I have pondered about also. So in that respect we share similar thoughts.

I'm just a bit curios to know a little more about the construction of your time machine. And the pictures too.

Well if you would like more then ill be happy to. The interior of the machine is relatively small, only housing a seat, and a computer that interacts with the motor, and main frame spinners of the machine. The machines battery's are charged by solar panels, which outline the whole machines top, the electromagnetic generators, are powered by them. When the machine is set, the MSS spins up, after that th magnetic field starts to be created. Then the electrons are thrown in, the MSS spins for as mathematically long as you want to go back or foward. This creates a controlled magnetic energy singularity that determines the radius and mass of the electromagnetic field. Oh and yes gravity acceleration is something to look into, a great natural way at that.

Well if you would like more then ill be happy to. The interior of the machine is relatively small, only housing a seat, and a computer that interacts with the motor, and main frame spinners of the machine. The machines battery's are charged by solar panels, which outline the whole machines top, the electromagnetic generators, are powered by them. When the machine is set, the MSS spins up, after that th magnetic field starts to be created. Then the electrons are thrown in, the MSS spins for as mathematically long as you want to go back or foward. This creates a controlled magnetic energy singularity that determines the radius and mass of the electromagnetic field. Oh and yes gravity acceleration is something to look into, a great natural way at that.

I've got to see some construction details. Please post as many pictures as you can. Don't worry about privacy. As you can see, I seem to be the only one interested. No one else probably believes you anyway.

I've got to see some construction details. Please post as many pictures as you can. Don't worry about privacy. As you can see, I seem to be the only one interested. No one else probably believes you anyway.

I will post pictures soon, more like in 12 hours. mostly because you would just see a mess of wires, silicon, steel, and other materials. I will provide you with blueprints but not complete construction, secret or not.

Sometimes the best logic is no logic at all

Absolutely absurd claims above. That is not even close to how the process is conducted.

Yes, it is starting to look that way. Since no pictures or blueprints have been posted.

But I'm curious, do you have plans for a time machine, or perhaps the process by which one might time travel?

To Cold, Trevor Jameson and other alleged time travellers, do tell if this web site is still running in 2015. Btw, Trevor if you claim to be a time traveller then please share your story in the claims section as I'm sure some would like to read it.

Cold, perhaps you can go back and leave us a message somewhere obvious, or do you subscribe to the multiple timeline theory?

Back