It is just the way things are.

Zeshua

Temporal Novice
http%3A//207.58.162.157/ttiforum/newpost.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

I would hope to impart wisdom to those seldom few who are wise enough,
not to reject what I have to say, without careful consideration.

What I have to share will be brief, and will only require a few
moments of your time. You may choose to accept what I have to say, or
you may reject it. Or you may choose, if it is your pleasure, the
third option.

The world as it is, in your current day as I post this on the 14th of June
2007, will no longer be sustainable. I do apologize for the
inconvenience, please consider a more sustainable balance for your
futures. Global economic imbalances must be corrected, Cultural
imbalances must be corrected. This due course of events will happen
as I have stated previously. In your current time the course of
events of which I speak is set in stone and will not change. You will
hear words like "Civil War" and "Massacre in Palestine", The Middle
East will erupt in chaos and all out war. It starts and then stops,
then starts up again, this is a continuous struggle which has gone on
for years and will come to a very abrupt end.

There is very little any one individual can do, I recommend you take
heed, be vigilant, be concerned of important matters of the day.
Become aware of alternative news sources, do not be "Told" how it is
by the mass media which have come to pull the wool over your eyes.

When it happens, you will know. It is now, only a matter of time.

You posted while I was logging in.
Why all the Drama? (about the story)
It seems like some sort of sugar coating on whatever it is you have said.
Simply put by some people of this time, God may be partially destroying all three major religions (or allowing the Devil to do that - because at this time -- humans need a better consciousness about thinking perhaps.)
Now back to the other thread I was going to post something about there.

I think reading nowadays is being also attacked. (in a sense -- call it the whatever sense humans are suppose to be up to, I guess - tenth sense or something like that. I forget the others but someone mentioned a sixth sense, so I guess there should be a seventh sense, an eighth sense, and a ninth sense somewhere out there.)

It is all quantum.

Hello,

I'm happy to be a part of this Time Travel Institute, that I have come to seek some support. I will continue to this day, go with the flow. Thanks for the warning, there is civil unrest and it will grow if it is not corrected, yes. I will strive to show others the ways of our elders. That violence is not the way to go. That everything and everyone on this plain has their own experience, their own cause and effect. We as a people must now realize the true nature, and the true sensitivity of our everday lives. That we are to be more aware, more open, than to be self centered. Love and blessings,

/Matt

Zeshua,

The world as it is, in your current day as I post this on the 14th of June 2007, will no longer be sustainable. I do apologize for the inconvenience, please consider a more sustainable balance for your futures. Global economic imbalances must be corrected, Cultural imbalances must be corrected. This due course of events will happen as I have stated previously.

My friend you can go far in the bumper sticker philosophy world.

Zzzzzzz

Ah to some of the people who never ever listened:

God has already stuck you all in a Concentration Camp, naked, away from kids being influence from Adverse Adults in this World.
Just because it is called Planet Earth, does not mean that anyone soon at any time is going to get out of this Concentration Camp.

It is however may be called "Time Travel!"
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif

It is important to realize that this universe is not created by an unconditional loving god. That it is ruled and inherited by Darkness itself. A dimented anomoly to which will soon end. This anomoly depends on feeding upon True Light Beings that are trapped in the soul. That all true light beings inner-light is not false, that does not require anything to power it. False light surrounds everything you see now. It requires motion.

To see more visit,
http://www.xeeatwelve.com

You are born human. You have to work to become in the end towards "Spirit". It is not the other way around. It is just the way things are.

And you will remember that it was Bill Clinton who threatened Saddam in the first place by saying (while laughing) that Saddam may have to be nuked off the Planet. Now I suppose some will assume that he was only joking. I say "What difference does it make whether he as joking or not?"

I suppose that it should not set up a chain of events either, but then, like always, there are other people and other Countries in this World.

I suppose there is no thought behind some people either in this world, as they are laughing their way to Hell.

It's important to realize that every individual on this plain has different variables to which are experiences of cause and effect. Despite different Countries of this World. Unfortunetely, I'm certain we are in Hell. Again, what unconditional loving god would have such a dimented mind to allow such suffering? It wouldn't. Therefore, this is but a universal projection to feed upon our trapped spirits. So that this anomely can survive from dying out.

Long time no see, Zesh. Hey, I found an anagram for "It is just the way things are"

Hesitating, he twists a jury.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Zeshua-

I bumped the thread from last time you were here- it's over in the "Time Traveller Claims" section. Since you're back, how about addressing all of those unresolved issues... you know- like the one where you're nothing but an annoying fake.

Zeshua may or may not wrote:
"RU JAL KBZI XEACDIMQI, DIV AVKIYH DRQKV VKIRY OBEMDIH CRVK RV. -OKLYOKRDD VKI VYBRD AU GYIBMOYLNGH RH GIREQ DBRM ALV, DIV VKAHI CKA HIIX VYLVK UADDAC. JIV VKAHI CKA HIIX CIBDVK BMNAERHK RV, VKAHI CKAHI QABD RH PACIY GI GYAXIE GJ RV. BDCALZNYNYZOBWMEIBGSCQIYNCALWAOALKEENLGEEIYNYBGENL EIBWHCTANOG.ZWGTYNGTBXXKYNYVYZXYOBWEBHY,YWSZQGLXZE YO,YWSNCQEYO,EBHYXASPYO.EIYDBNGEGEYQBGEAYHZBXHYFYG [email protected]."

Are utzijoxik wa‘e k‘a katz‘ininoq, k‘a kachamamoq, katz‘inonik, k‘a kasilanik, k‘a kalolinik, katolona puch upa kaj...

quoted Zeshua:
"When it happens, you will know. It is now, only a matter of time."

we are aware...

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

--
Regards
LG Tech 2T 2012
The Anunaki, Enki, Atlantean S-M or Lumerian L-M Starship parked on the moon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs

Hello Zeshua,

To the others here, there is no proof or can be any proof that John Titor is a time traveller. Do not assume, do not suppose, and most of all do not keep putting out accusations against others. The cause and effect works for everyone, and the wisdom need may be lacking. It is an attempt according to my opinion of mind control.

Suppose The Bible was more a "Warning" than anything else, and could be reflected upon in quietness to learn wisdom and correct things before it got worse. Suppose if anything that also John Titor wrote the same way, as "Warnings".

Some people let on that they have some special gift that allows them to say almost anything about the future, also as if they all are time travellers or again the doom and gloom prophets. Well, I suppose in The Bible if everyone was being false witnesses and false prophets then I would hope that some people would learn that it is not what God meant to be. A War of Words and Deeds can only lead to being too liberal, and in my opinion of The Bible and what it states, it is a Warning not to become that way. This leaves the future to be more open than closing it off only to certain trains of thought, yet with some people that is exactly what is happening.

By the way, I guess John Cramer got the money to do his experiment about photons traveling back in time by using a different approach to thinking about the problem in the first place, that of the Einstein - whatever it is - stated on the other thread. It is also in the Wikipedia Encyclopedia also. I suppose I could look it up but it is in the other thread and if one is interested in that experiment then all of that is there in that thread "Physicists need $20000 for Experiment" something thread. I wonder where all the billions of dollars go to then when others are spending the money for other experiments and still some scientists are crabbing about not obtaining money.

Just felt like crabbing a little myself there for a moment.

Well, you all take care, and remember that "Down" is "Up" and "Up" is probably just being Hyper and you just do not have a spaceship to move you anywhere else except where you are or where you are going here still on this Planet. Otherwise it may be frame-dragging both by the Planet in Space and by that "Time Traveling" factor we all are doing in SpaceTime.

I go on and on but the consequences of that may just put everyone to sleep.
Also if dreaming then do try and control your dreams and think about positive dreams instead of negative dreams. Although I do feel for Veterans who have fought in a War, I do not feel that another Soldier is the only other one that can understand the problems of that Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" brought up by some of them. To tell you the truth, I think some of it is that the person only knows how to be anti-social and never ever read some books about how to focus his/her mind to gain an advantage from knowledge that others in the field have written about. The negative people say it does not work. The positive who have been through it, knows it works, and have themselves witnessed it. It is a different state of mind, and it can be done by deep relaxation techniques. I still fail to see why they always think about people who died, or some friend who died, when there are still the living people all around yet. Who judged those other living people not to be actually more friendly for not falling into a pit of morass about living?
It is lack of knowledge in my opinion on their part, and no one can feel like they do, because they want (in the end in my opinion) other people to feel the way that they do. Why would anyone want to have other people feel the way a certain person does? I do hope that we were not robots in the end on this Planet because I really do not think that people should think that shallow about life in the first place. But another subject some scientists are still trying to figure out what happened to the bees. Some came to the conclusion that the little friendly buggers do not have that much of an immune system, and all this pesticides stuff and all this genetic type crops are really nothing more than people using too many pesticides not really thinking again about anyone else being on this Planet. Well, that is as stupid as stupid people do. Now birds are a problem with their droppings, but little little bumble bees are really not. Just have to know that if you swat at them, they may just decide to sting you. Gently move the little bumble bee away, sometimes they do get mixed up and may think you are a plant or smell something like they should pollinate but just gently swoo them away. It is the wasps and hornets that are more dangerous. Yellow-jacket bees are just big. Just walk around where they are not. Those bees are busy, busy, busy, and that is all that they know.

zzzzzzzzzzzz...................

Regarding the other message anagrams and so on
he
go
hit
news

maybe in this timeline:

-When the Pope die or get killed between now and May-

is cause the new 7 sins TPTB added

--
Best Regards
10 march 2008

hope to impart wisdom to those seldom few who are wise enough, not to reject what I have to say, without careful consideration. Wat I have to share will be brief, and will only require a few moments of your time. You may choose to accept what I have to say, or you may reject it. Or you may choose, if it is your pleasure, the third option.
What is the third option? I think it is resisting the temptation to jump to a conclusion on either side of the issue. There is still no pressing need to either conclude that Zeshua is true or that she is false. It is still possible to simply keep an open mind about it. To do so costs nothing, and avoids the premature burning of bridges.

The world as it is, in your current day as I post this on the 14th of June 2007, will no longer be sustainable. I do apologize for the inconvenience....
Zeshua seems to exhibit a rather dry sense of humor here, which I don’t believe we’ve seen much evidence of before. She’s usually all business.

...please consider a more sustainable balance for your futures. Global economic imbalances must be corrected, Cultural imbalances must be corrected. This due course of events will happen as I have stated previously. In your current time the course of events of which I speak is set in stone and will not change.
She wrote this just as the subprime crisis was arriving.

You will hear words like "Civil War" and "Massacre in Palestine", The Middle East will erupt in chaos and all out war. It starts and then stops, then starts up again, this is a continuous struggle which has gone on for years and will come to a very abrupt end.
Zeshua has said elsewhere that everything she has predicted to us referred to events occurring between 2007 - 2009. That means that her prediction that the Middle East will erupt in “all out war” is supposed to come true sometime in the next 21 months. Her statement that this “all-out war” will come to a “very abrupt end” certainly sounds like nuclear war in the Middle East. Her statement that this war is part of “a continuous struggle that has gone on for years” seems to confirm that the Middle East War she predicts here will revolve around the Islamic-Israeli conflict.

I recall that Titor also indicated that Israel was not prepared for conventional war, but was prepared for nuclear war.

Nuclear war in the Middle East would obviously have major impact on daily life in the USA. Oil imports would be disrupted, the economy would flounder, social unrest would rise. Now, how the government would respond to that social unrest MIGHT depend on whether we had a Democrat or a Republican in the White House. We would definitely see a firm governmental response with a Republican, and since the compromised Diebold machines are still scheduled to be used in the Nov 2008 elections, there is no reason to assume McCain won’t be declared the winner.

There is very little any one individual can do, I recommend you take heed, be vigilant, be concerned of important matters of the day. Become aware of alternative news sources, do not be "Told" how it is by the mass media which have come to pull the wool over your eyes. When it happens, you will know. It is now, only a matter of time.

Even if she is on the level, what is the purpose of Zeshua’s predictions here? She says here that the course of events she has outlined above is now fixed in stone and will not change, and that one person can do little, but still recommends a course of paying close attention to world news. To what end? She does not address that answer here.

I submit that all this is intended to eventually bolster her credibility. She cannot change the coming Middle East War , but still thinks she can make a difference in the lives of a few during the chaos that will follow.

If an "All Out Middle East War" happens to break out in the next 21 months, this forum will suddenly become very popular, as the world turns here to find out what else this mystery woman predicted. Especially if it comes to "a very abrupt end".

- Peter

The Middle
East will erupt in chaos and all out war. It starts and then stops,
then starts up again, this is a continuous struggle which has gone on
for years and will come to a very abrupt end.

This part of history was called:
-The Black Oil Wars-

What about the Noahides Religius Movement...

--
Best Regards
Arthur C. Clarke Dead...

"All these worlds are yours, except Europa.
Attempt no landings there....
Use Them Together, Use Them In peace.

"2010, The Year We Make Contact"
pic202562.jpg
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif

The world as it is, in your current day as I post this on the 14th of June 2007, will no longer be sustainable. [...] Global economic imbalances must be corrected.... This due course of events will happen as I have stated previously.

In 2007, Bernanke told Congress that our housing crisis would be contained. Now it's one year later, and for all practical purposes it has completely decimated our financial system. What better proof do you need than this, that Bernanke is now asking Congress to give the Federal Reserve the authority to issue its own bonds/money?

Hearing Bernanke scream that he needs more money ought to send chills right down your back, because if Bernanke is crying for his own authority to issue more money, that can only mean one thing: America's once-unsinkable economy is flat broke and sinking.

Just as Zeshua predicted, way back in Spring of 2005.