It is just the way things are.

The world as it is, in your current day as I post this on the 14th of June 2007, will no longer be sustainable. Global economic imbalances must be corrected, Cultural imbalances must be corrected. This due course of events will happen as I have stated previously.
And so it was. Just four months after she posted this, the DJIA hit its peak and started falling, and has not stopped since.

In your current time the course of events of which I speak is set in stone and will not change. You will hear words like "Civil War" and "Massacre in Palestine"
We heard the phrase "Massacre in Palestine" alot in the news when Israel went into Gaza.

We haven't heard the phrase "Civil War" much in the news yet though. Anybody here still think we won't?

The Middle East will erupt in chaos and all out war. It starts and then stops, then starts up again, this is a continuous struggle which has gone on for years and will come to a very abrupt end.
Elsewhere, Zeshua said (1) that this Middle East War would begin between 2007 - 2009, and (2) that it would involve Pakistan.

We just got one step closer to that outcome today.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090321/wl_asia_afp/indiaattackspakistanprobediplomacy

The Middle East will erupt in chaos and all out war. It starts and then stops, then starts up again, this is a continuous struggle which has gone on for years and will come to a very abrupt end.

Israel. Syria. Turkey. Lebanon. Iran.

Still just can't help yourself, eh Peter?

At least one thing we know for certain: We know you are NOT a man of your word, and should never be trusted as such.

RMT

Re: It is just the way things are. [re: Peter_Novak]
03/22/09 09:40 PM (71.108.51.43) Edit Reply

Oh look, Peter is back (after saying good bye...what? twice?)

No one would have ever predicted that. Not even Zeshua.
RMT

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day" - Time, Pink Floyd - 1973

I guess the place just kinda grew on you. Well don,t feel bad. When I first came here I was just stopping in to do a drive by posting. But I got to talking and I'm still here. Good luck to you.

I would hope to impart wisdom to those seldom few who are wise enough,
not to reject what I have to say, without careful consideration.

What I have to share will be brief, and will only require a few
moments of your time. You may choose to accept what I have to say, or
you may reject it. Or you may choose, if it is your pleasure, the
third option.

The world as it is, in your current day as I post this on the 14th of June
2007, will no longer be sustainable. I do apologize for the
inconvenience, please consider a more sustainable balance for your
futures. Global economic imbalances must be corrected, Cultural
imbalances must be corrected. This due course of events will happen
as I have stated previously. In your current time the course of
events of which I speak is set in stone and will not change. You will
hear words like "Civil War" and "Massacre in Palestine", The Middle
East will erupt in chaos and all out war. It starts and then stops,
then starts up again, this is a continuous struggle which has gone on
for years and will come to a very abrupt end.

There is very little any one individual can do, I recommend you take
heed, be vigilant, be concerned of important matters of the day.
Become aware of alternative news sources, do not be "Told" how it is
by the mass media which have come to pull the wool over your eyes.

When it happens, you will know. It is now, only a matter of time.

By my calculations (mine, not Zeshua's) we have only about 100 days or so left before TSHTF.

That's 100 days left with stocked stores and retail outlets.

100 days is probably not enough time to prepare if you haven't started already, but 100 days is better than zero days.

Keep in mind that the majority of deaths in the days ahead will not be from the flu or other diseases. Nor will they be from war or civil disorder, although all of these will bring their share. No, the greatest issue will be starvation, death from lack of food/water/salt. This is good news, because unlike disease or war, this is something an individual can do something about.

Take a moment and consider just how dramatic and severe a social system collapse would have to be before lack of salt actually became a significant health risk.

archive1.jpg

You are even more pathetic than I once calculated (my calculations, not Zeshua's).

RMT

Keep in mind that the majority of deaths in the days ahead will not be from the flu or other diseases.

Pete,

Way back in 2005 The Kid already said that right about now 6 billion of us will be dead from Bird Brain Flu. Of course, The Kid also is a True Titor Believer...which means that another 3 billion of us are going to die in Titor's Nuclear War in about 18 months. Now you're predicting Piggly Wiggly Flu and starvation are going to kill...how many of us are going to die from Piggly Wiggly Flu/Starvation?

So far the Fruitbats have about 10 billion out of 6 billion people assuming room temperature all at one time...and somehow, once again according to The Kid, 200,000 worldwide survive. What, you plan to kill me three times, or is it four, to make the numbers all come out right?

Just to make sure we save this for posterity:

By my calculations (mine, not Zeshua's) we have only about 100 days or so left before TSHTF.

That's 100 days left with stocked stores and retail outlets.

Peter's post was written on 20 May 2009. Add 100 days and that puts us at around 28 August 2009. Being that is one day after my mother's birthday, I think it will be pretty easy for me to remember.

I wonder if (when) that day comes around and life is still pretty much the way it is today, will Peter be shamed enough to finally go away and actually stay away?

Will the economy get worse before it gets better? I know that for a fact, since Obama has been spending money that we don't have...inflation is coming. Will people suddenly be starving and grocery stores empty? Hardly.

But Time Will Tell.

RMT

Pete,

Way back in 2005 The Kid already said that right about now 6 billion of us will be dead from Bird Brain Flu. Of course, The Kid also is a True Titor Believer...which means that another 3 billion of us are going to die in Titor's Nuclear War in about 18 months. Now you're predicting Piggly Wiggly Flu and starvation are going to kill...how many of us are going to die from Piggly Wiggly Flu/Starvation?

So far the Fruitbats have about 10 billion out of 6 billion people assuming room temperature all at one time...and somehow, once again according to The Kid, 200,000 worldwide survive. What, you plan to kill me three times, or is it four, to make the numbers all come out right?

Who said time travelers are good at math? It isn't like math is required to time travel right?

Who said time travelers are good at math? It isn't like math is required to time travel right?

Riiiiight.

'Course I'm still wondering how the Fruitbats plan to kill all 10 billion of we 6 billion folks over the course of the next 18 months...and still have 200,000 left over.

I, for one, know my Geneva Rights: They can kill me; but they can't eat me nor can they raise me from the dead for the sole purpose of killing me again to increase the body count in order to get it up to 10 billion.

These rights were explained to me by Goo-ooo-ROO the Great and Wonderful, by His Grace, Lord Emperor of Bern, Geveva and all of Swiss; Adversary of He Who Has a Pact With Satan; keeper of the Geneva Convention, Amen.

Well it might not be required to travel but it is required if you want to make others believe you can time travel because you will have to show how it works to prove it. Just ask Professor RMT. He is the resident engineer and math teacher here. But of course if you can tell a good enough story or do some fancy tricks then you can make people believe. This is a fictional forum that profits from adertisments so if you can impress others with your words then you can start a lot of conversations here and maybe get your name on the front of this forum. Anyway good luck to you.

I figured out what they are going to do! They are going to kill a bunch of people, wait 9 months for a billion more babies to be born, kill the babies, and repeat until quota is achieved.

Or maybe....

I know what is the ingredient to Soylent Green!!

I figured out what they are going to do! They are going to kill a bunch of people, wait 9 months for a billion more babies to be born, kill the babies, and repeat until quota is achieved.

Or maybe....

That sounds just like what China is doing now. They kill people (Shoot them in the head) and kill babies (babie limit laws.)

If you look at China's population now and look at how the population would normally grow if it was left along and look at how many babies China has to kill to get its population to shrink that is a lot of babies. Plus they execute a lot of so called enemies of the state which are actually citizens of China. With the crime in the USA and imigration gone crazy I think we could learn a lesson or two from China.

Stukov,,

It's Lizards. Soylent Green is made out of Lizards. They're making our food out of Lizards. Next thing they'll be breeding them like Clams for food. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!

Hmmm...below post deleted (double post).

Actually Soylent Green is made from people. People that aren't really people. You see the reptilians are among us, they look human but they are not. They are lizards underneath. The whole soylent green thing are gray aliens trying to kill fake people that are really reptilians. It makes so much sense now! And Disney Corp....well they just like eating babies.

We have throughly discovered the master plan! And without one bit of time travel needed.

Or so we think. Dun dun dun.

Actually Soylent Green is made from people. People that aren't really people.

I am hoping (praying, actually) that we are not going to hear Barbara Streisand breaking into song here any moment! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We have throughly discovered the master plan! And without one bit of time travel needed.

Intelligent people don't need to time travel. Those who believe in time travel are being occupied by this fantasy for a reason... "the handlers" want it that way!

RMT