not really a time traveler but this was sent from 2103

Can you send us photos of 2103? Do you still have newspapers and such? Perphaps you could photograph one of those. We'd love to see what cities and life is like in the future as well.
no we have not newspapers but we still have papersbook

Question about the future? OK....what is the answer to the question I am going to post in this thread - in the future?
A.I.T. Seems you missed my post. Answer my question. Being from the future, you would be able to read this thread in it's entirety.Don't ignore me.

And, sorry, we did NOT delete any posts as you indicated :

i created a message with another account and it has been deleted because it was "not a claiming of traveler"

A.I.T. Seems you missed my post. Answer my question. Being from the future, you would be able to read this thread in it's entirety.Don't ignore me.And, sorry, we did NOT delete any posts as you indicated :
it was in 2013 (3years ago) but it can be on a different timeline

A.I.T. Seems you missed my post. Answer my question. Being from the future, you would be able to read this thread in it's entirety.Don't ignore me.And, sorry, we did NOT delete any posts as you indicated :
and if i send you the answer you'll say that this is not the answer at the good question

Please explain how your technology works. We would also like to see some photos of cities and life in the future.

Who is president of the U.S. ?

Who are the leaders of France, England, etc?

How about making a screen shot of your news source?

Does the future use the exact same types of net work capabilities, like DNS, IP addresses, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

Please explain how your technology works. We would also like to see some photos of cities and life in the future. Who is president of the U.S. ?Who are the leaders of France, England, etc?

Does the future use the exact same types of net work capabilities, like DNS, IP addresses, etc?

about dns resolving ip etc in the "future" we doesn't use ip adresses because it was overfulled (255.255.255.255) we use a sort of ip adresses but in hexadecimal on 16bits so the dns has not the same process ,i can't speak about president as i said,and for the news you want a screenshot of what exactly i didn't really get it?

Please explain how your technology works. We would also like to see some photos of cities and life in the future. Who is president of the U.S. ?Who are the leaders of France, England, etc?

and about how our technology work i will explain as i said previously ,and for the photos i will too but as our cpu's doesn't use the same architectures as your (von Neuman) we have to convert the datas because it's really different

why do you need to write this ?
Would you like to test your data feed?Time delays and such. I gave time date coordinates of my responses. From this you can factor in moon position sun position stellar planets position.

You came here as I had expected but given the chance to get scientific data to verify your calculations you question a basic one of time. You did start a timer I hope?

respond as quickly as you can with three letters then I will do the same and with some general idea of lag for you.

Would you like to test your data feed?Time delays and such. I gave time date coordinates of my responses. From this you can factor in moon position sun position stellar planets position.You came here as I had expected but given the chance to get scientific data to verify your calculations you question a basic one of time. You did start a timer I hope?

respond as quickly as you can with three letters then I will do the same and with some general idea of lag for you.
no we have calibrated our sensor about time from the UTC .why do i have to write 3 letters ? i don't understand

Thanks the response time is still the same as yesterday. I'm watching you also as you are data testing. I am wondering if you can go back to 2:25 yesterday and add posts or can I send tonights wheel of fortune lottery answers and from future to you then you send them back to me today prior to the lottery happening. Wheel of fortune does not allow for picking the correct winner so implications are minimal

I was wondering if any of our communications had been interrupted by future readers of this thread , possibly many years further into the future

Thanks the response time is still the same as yesterday. I'm watching you also as you are data testing. I am wondering if you can go back to 2:25 yesterday and add posts or can I send tonights wheel of fortune lottery answers and from future to you then you send them back to me today prior to the lottery happening. Wheel of fortune does not allow for picking the correct winner so implications are minimal
if i go to yesterday all the messages sent after this date would be deleted and this mean an other timeline

Do not break this timeline for your historic purposes there is too much implications. I will continue to monitor as will others. Lurking . I came here due to the proffessionalism of the readers and posters

Terrific idea. Add posts to previous days.

about dns resolving ip etc in the "future" we doesn't use ip adresses because it was overfulled (255.255.255.255) we use a sort of ip adresses but in hexadecimal on 16bits so the dns has not the same process ,i can't speak about president as i said,and for the news you want a screenshot of what exactly i didn't really get it?
Then how are we able to determine your IP and exact location here in 2016? I'm just curious how that works.I would like a screen shot of your local news, please. You can choose something that would not be a threat to our timeline.

What are your goals? Why did you choose to post here? Wouldn't it be better to do a beta test privately without telling anybody?

I'm okay with them having the tech to discern their speed of connection.

I would like more specifics like time date coordinates , so that we can calculate some numbers within our present theories. PaulaJedi is concerned but also one of the true knowlegable people interested in the field. Help is here , and glad that you chose the institute.