not really a time traveler but this was sent from 2103

Is there a way to prove time travel is real without the experience first hand?
just don't think with the logic that you've learn because it's false,for example we think there is a beginning and ending at everything but this is false ,the universe has never started and will never end

Last edited by a moderator:
To experience time travel myself would prove to me it exists, so the question is, how do you prove to a person that information or matter can be transported beyond time without experiencing that for themselves?

i didn't made any mistakes...
Lol. Of course you've made a mistake (concerning KerrTexas question)Regarding the task I set you; I knew you were going to play-the-old-other-timeline-card....lol. It was so predictable.

Answer me this; why are your posts reaching us in April 2016, and not ending up on another "timeline" in "2016"? Lol.

aproximation of 7,594% actually and i'm not in contact with anyothers
So not our timeline. How much of a difference are we talking in real terms?And just to put this to bed, can you/are you going to provide solid, verifiable proof of your claim?

So not our timeline. How much of a difference are we talking in real terms?And just to put this to bed, can you/are you going to provide solid, verifiable proof of your claim?
i can provide proof obsiously,just tell me what can prove to you

Lol. Of course you've made a mistake (concerning KerrTexas question)Regarding the task I set you; I knew you were going to play-the-old-other-timeline-card....lol. It was so predictable.Answer me this; why are your posts reaching us in April 2016, and not ending up on another "timeline" in "2016"? Lol.
i'm not sure if i have understood your question ,is this was your question : why my posts are there in april 2016 and not on another timeline? ,you mean in the both timelines or: why not ,only on another timeline instead of this april 2016 ?

Can you please describe our future? Is there something you can tell us?
2018 one of the biggest math problem is solved and he becomed really rich because with this problem solved 3 others big math problems are solved(this is the date of the approvement)2023 128bits instead of 64(i can't tell you more)

2025 new screen technology (about yellow)

2029 something will shater the window (as someone said,think different)because this is not about glass

2038 timestamp

i don't know if i have said enough thing about your future ?

If this is not your timeline, how can you confidently offer these events as predictions? A two year wait for proof is no proof at all. I fear you have nothing to offer that will satisfy our community, so perhaps there are some things that you would like to discuss with us?

this is not exactly your timeline because your future is not written (if i told you than you'll get hit by a car tomorow you'll get hit anyway because you won't take this seriously but if you do,you will make everything possible to stay in your house and so the future will change )and we have not the access of others timeline we have only access to our timeline

Our future -- I meant what do the cities look like? What are phones like? What do people typically wear? Etc....
no because i got spotted as you can see in the conv of moderator