not really a time traveler but this was sent from 2103

Then how are we able to determine your IP and exact location here in 2016? I'm just curious how that works.I would like a screen shot of your local news, please. You can choose something that would not be a threat to our timeline.What are your goals? Why did you choose to post here? Wouldn't it be better to do a beta test privately without telling anybody?
wait few minutes for ip explanation (long to explain)our goal is to be able to access to the past internet and other network to learn more about our past (we are not associated with the gouvernement )

we can't really do a private beta (we can but only for downloading datas not sending datas)

we post here because your site seem to be associated with time manipulation

I'm okay with them having the tech to discern their speed of connection.I would like more specifics like time date coordinates , so that we can calculate some numbers within our present theories. PaulaJedi is concerned but also one of the true knowlegable people interested in the field. Help is here , and glad that you chose the institute.
There are people that know much more than me, my friend. I am not a Physicist, however, after many hoax experiences, I and many others can pinpoint the key elements that raise huge red flags in time travel claims. Not being able to describe their own technology is one of them. Example: I know how to drive a car, and although I am not a mechanic, I can tell you the basics about how it works.Furthermore, a person who hoaxes most likely has ill intent. They want to deceive, and after personally experiencing many hoaxes and attacks, I want to protect others from falling into the same trap. So, I and others will ask lots of questions.

We are open to new experiences as long as the claimant's BEHAVIOR is good and he/she follows the guidelines of these forums.

Again, the curious ask questions. Critical thinkers analyze, study, and research. They don't blindly accept. This should not be taken negatively. It's part of learning.

If AIT continues to behave well and doesn't mind answering questions, then we have no problems with his being here.

There are people that know much more than me, my friend. I am not a Physicist, however, after many hoax experiences, I and many others can pinpoint the key elements that raise huge red flags in time travel claims. Not being able to describe their own technology is one of them. Example: I know how to drive a car, and although I am not a mechanic, I can tell you the basics about how it works. Furthermore, a person who hoaxes most likely has ill intent. They want to deceive, and after personally experiencing many hoaxes and attacks, I want to protect others from falling into the same trap. So, I and others will ask lots of questions.We are open to new experiences as long as the claimant's BEHAVIOR is good and he/she follows the guidelines of these forums.

Again, the curious ask questions. Critical thinkers analyze, study, and research. They don't blindly accept. This should not be taken negatively. It's part of learning.

If AIT continues to behave well and doesn't mind answering questions, then we have no problems with his being here.
i know how its work i will explain don't worry

wait few minutes for ip explanation (long to explain)our goal is to be able to access to the past internet and other network to learn more about our past (we are not associated with the gouvernement )we can't really do a private beta (we can but only for downloading datas not sending datas)

Well, what I mean is couldn't you post as an average user and not tell anyone that you are from the future? Wouldn't that be safer?I'm just really curious about technology. If I ever met John Titor, the first thing I'd ask him is to look under the hood, so-to-speak. It's a like an automobile lover wanting to check out the engine. Curiousity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what I mean is couldn't you post as an average user and not tell anyone that you are from the future? Wouldn't that be safer?I'm just really curious about technology. If I ever met John Titor, the first thing I'd ask him is to look under the hood, so-to-speak. It's a like an automobile lover wanting to check out the engine. Curiousity.
ok but i can't explain the whole thing because it would take so much time so if you want than i explain something tell me what exactly please

I am wondering the date by stellar positioning we can detemine the moon position , relationship of planets tilt of Earth . The donut theory or wormhole requirements , are they in line with some of the simple facts of global position in time and space.

just a simple data set that others can use later in case we lose contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
our actual

I am wondering the date by stellar positioning we can detemine the moon position , relationship of planets tilt of Earth . The donut theory or wormhole requirements , are they in line with some of the simple facts of global position in time and space.just a simple data set that others can use later in case we lose contact.
6|18|2th103 at 37.354468,-121.311193

We are not currently associated with time manipulation, but things can change.Are you in contact with any others in this time?

Are you contacting from our direct future, or from a close approximation?

We are not currently associated with time manipulation, but things can change.Are you in contact with any others in this time?Are you contacting from our direct future, or from a close approximation?
aproximation of 7,594% actually and i'm not in contact with anyothers

Focus, please. How do you calculate the variance?
based on statistics by what i sent for exemple if i tell you who will be the president this would be terrible because the amount of difference would be more than 80%but this is just statistics