Preventing JT from becoming a dangerous CULT...

Dear Sicko,

You know, after 2nd thought, I think you and he are right.

BUT only if we take the best example of humanity, say the leader of the free world, and clone him as the model of perfect humanity. So we would all be a huddled mass of George W. Bushes and all would be well with the world.

Zieg Dubyou!!!!

HA. :oops:

Limiting the gene pool artifically makes the gene pool open for disaster by one measely germ.

And, without human desecration of the planet the remaining life species will be free to reach their pinnacles of evolution, and the earth will become a beautiful jewel of life free from human infestation. Sounds like a pretty good party line to me.

(Man, I am feeling a bit sardonic today. I make apologies in advance for my crassness).

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding
Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

Dear TampaUSA,

Cool. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was sure didn't think you wnat it that way.

Can you or someone else please tell me how to do the computer thing to post pictures? I noticed yours changed. Do I need a web site to direct the URL to? I am half ignorant about this. A late comer to the PC gen.

Thanks in advance.

Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

Dear TampaUSA,

Still really likin' that Einstien quote.

Maybe I should start a post asking everyone to contribute their favorite quotes. Sounds do-able.

Persephone