"The future ain't what it used to be."

Topics Limited to 11 Pages?

Hi TimeTravel_0

Trott has made a very good point there. If you leave your worldline, some of your friends and familymembers will never see you again on that worldline. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be a very immoral thing to do.

Besides what's the point of fixing the Unix problem if there's an infinite number of worldlines where this problem doesn't even exist or has been fixed. After all your own worldline doesn't get the IBM 5100 anyway, so the people that sent you on this mission are still having that problem.

Also, you stated that "to the people on your worldline you'd only be gone for a split second". This can't be true, because to them you'll go away and never return.

Please elaborate. ?

Greetings from euh...rainy Amsterdam

Roel van Houten

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I seem to have missed another statement by Trott saying that another "Timetravel_0" will return to the worldline, but that sounds virtually impossible!

Timetravel_0 stated clearly that returning to your own worldline is thought to be impossible. Besides if something like that were to happen, it's very improbable that it would happen to the worldline that Timetravel_0 originated from.

Consequently, Timetravel_0's friends and family are left alone and will never see Timetravel_0 again, which sounds very cruel to me. I hope you said goodbye to them Timetravel_0. At least you won't notice.

Greetings

Roel

One of the reasons I like this board so much is that the questions are more thought out, the people seem to be a bit smarter than normal and I’m not continually bombarded with questions about stock tips. I will admit that on a conceptual level, you are picking it up much faster than I did.

(If you leave your worldline, some of your friends and family members will never see you again on that worldline. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would be a very immoral thing to do.)

I’m not sure why you think it would be immoral. Don’t soldiers today go on duties they may not return from?

It depends on how you define what the real “me” is. If you consider the mirror example again, as all of the “mes” step one room to the right, the family and friends in that room (and the time traveler for that matter) would not be able to tell the difference. The probability of us noticing a difference is based on the divergence of the trip. If all events and outcomes are certain, there are worldlines where I do return for every worldline I don’t return to. All the “moral” events would then balance out to zero. Again, it’s hard to judge good and bad outcomes…only good and bad decisions.

((Besides what's the point of fixing the Unix problem if there's an infinite number of worldlines where this problem doesn't even exist or has been fixed. After all your own worldline doesn't get the IBM 5100 anyway, so the people that sent you on this mission are still having that problem.))

Our actions and decisions are based on the knowledge we have in our own worldline. Yes, the bell shaped curve is a useful tool but if we are capable of change for the better than we feel we should at least try.

Even if “I” don’t return to my exact worldline, a similar “me” probably will. Besides, I just look at it as helping a worldline where their time traveling me didn’t show up but I did.

((Also, you stated that "to the people on your worldline you'd only be gone for a split second". This can't be true, because to them you'll go away and never return.))

Again, I refer to the mirror example.

((Oh, I seem to have missed another statement by Trott saying that another "Timetravel_0" will return to the worldline, but that sounds virtually impossible!))

I’m not sure I said another time traveler “will” return, I think I said they “could” return. The location/gravity “map” I have of my path getting here could be duplicated with a fairly high degree of accuracy. It’s just that my machine was not designed to do that.

I think it’s a mistake to rely on the concept of the impossible when dealing with the reality of multiple worlds. Keep in mind there are an infinite number of “yous” on infinite worldlines having completely different experiences with “me”.

((Timetravel_0 stated clearly that returning to your own worldline is thought to be impossible.))

…my “exact” ZD worldline that is.

Questions for time travel _0. Are the Olympics still being played in your time? You said that you're the VGL system records your trip, would it not be possible to use that recording to back track to your original starting point without any divergence at all? It seems that all it would take it is a couple lines of programming in the computer-controlled system. It would just make your trip a little longer and be more computer intensive. Or is this what the system does and because of the clocks you use, you can only get so close to you're original world line. Have you ever read the book Six Nightmares by Anthony Lake? Why only two windows of opportunity for you to start your time machine? Would this have something to do with the weather?

[This message has been edited by djayr42 (edited 28 January 2001).]

Hi Timetravel_0,

Again, I do not have enough knowledge to completely understand all the consequences of multiple worldlines. And it is not my intention to prove or disprove that you're a timetraveler, I just enjoy exploring all the possiblilties.

I see your point now. Another "you" that traveled back in time from another worldline, might end up going back to the worldline of which you originated, because of the divergance. However there's still a big chance that Copy_of_Timetravel_0 will not return to your ZD worldline and thus leaving your friends and family without a copy of you.

You mentioned that the same goes for soldiers in our worldline. Yes, true. But do you not disaprove of war, just like me? I think it's immoral so I stand with my previous statement.

Also, wanting to make things better is not a bad thing, but what's the use of bringing back an IBM 5100 to a slightly different worldline, knowing that there are just as many or even more worldlines in which no-one returns to bring back the IBM 5100. It sounds a bit like charity in favour of other worldlines.

Greetings from (hey it's dry) Amsterdam

Roel van Houten

TTO:

Yeah I'd CERTAINLY agree with you that there is no evidence to support the idea that multiple universes CANNOT be so, just as there is evidence that they COULD be so, but as yet are unproved.

The problem they present for me is purly logical, not based on anything I can prove either way.

Just as Time02112 has stated (if I interpret correctly,) my reference to free will is irrespective of whether I accept it or not. Point taken. But, I'm still left with having to ask "why"?

Physics to me is perfectly logical in all things we know and understand so far. Multiverse Theory violates this logic in MY mind. It's an "Occam's Razor" thing.

But hey... If Multiple Universes exist, so be it. As yet, I don't see it and need more evidence before I can buy into it whole heartedly.

The "memory" idea is interesting tho.

By the way.....

To ALL...

I started another thread on the topic before I noticed this one was rolling. Sorry. Maybe the moderator can delete it or throw my post I made on it into this one.

rgrunt, borgus and Time02112 please catch the post I made there and then we can pick it up here if you all prefer.

Thanx.

Last edited:
Okay TT_O, I got to admit your device looks familiar to me. However, I doubt you can Time Travel with that. Looks like something you put together with old radio equipment from your garage, more like it.

I used to play with stuff like this when I was 1 year old, so maybe that's why it looks familiar to me.

Nevertheless, there is no way, that that device could have gotten you here from almost 40 years into the future. That's just to rich... ? Lol.

-Javier C.

TT_0,

So you think everyone who meets you should automatically find something to like about you? Man, how arrogant can someone be? Unlike you, I don't strive to be liked, and I don’t ask people to believe me when I post scientific explanations to back up my story of being a Time Traveler.

You came to this board claiming to be a Time Traveler. No one should go unquestioned of their motives if say they are. You can be as articulate with your words as much as you want. And it may convince some that you are who you claim to be. However, the fact of the matter still remains, all I did was ask the questions no one was asking. So please forgive me for being a Time Travel Activist with morals.

A fighter for Truth and Freedom, till the end,

Javier Cortez

TimeTravel_0...

Probably because of the confusion of the board, you have not yet commented to my post directed toward you. I'm very interested in your further comments on the greed of humanity during this time, and perhaps still in your time.

<>

You're unique perspective of humanity at this point (2001 and 2036) is valuable. Please share as much thoughts as you can.

Also, can you record a quick voice message for us before you leave?

Last edited:
Also, here is my question from a previous post...

((having lived through the self destruction of the human race, what sort of future do you imagine after 2036? Will humans colonolize and expand through the solar system? Or will we be forever bound to our inward existance, measuring the past, fearfull of the future.))

Last edited:
TTA:

What I like about TT_0 is his adherence to "character". Meaning that this is first and foremost a board devoted to Time Travel which at this point in our human history is pure fiction.

Even the moderators and creators of this board are careful to point that out right on the home page at the bottom. Lest we forget.

So... having said that, I must admit TT_0 has woven a personna that is rather well crafted in my opinion. In other words, I take him as he prefers to be referenced to. It's a "camp" thing. A Tongue-in-cheek kinda process.

I find his philosphical dissertations to be interesting, and for the most part, reflective of an idealism that indicate what shape he would LIKE to see the world BE in in 40 years. With a dose of caution thrown in for what he sees as possible threats to further enlightenment, and the erosion of personal freedoms that are occuring around us on an almost daily basis. Actually quite creative on his part if we take it all with the grain of salt that is apropos to the situation.

In the end, if Time Travel is to be solved, is it not goung to take creative thought to do it?

We've beaten the old concepts to death on this board for a few years now.

I merely suggest that ANY approach to the problem that deviates from these old concepts is a creative and therefore productive one.

If TT_0 wants to assume the role of futirist-as-time-traveller, I say OK. But then I'm a pragmatic sort of guy who is into the sceptism of "show me the money" mentality.

Is it possible to show how some of his mechanics cannot possibly be true? Of Course.

But is it possible to show how his philosophical approach is flawed? Well, that becomes another problem entirely. Not one so easy to dismiss.

Peace.

Last edited:
I suppose no one believes in having TT_0 answer for him self in this forum?

Why is it that every time someone posts questions or remarks for TT_0, someone always answers for him? Why is this? Some sort of conspiracy to back him up or something? Geesh…

-Javier C.

((Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

((would it not be possible to use that recording to back track to your original starting point without any divergence at all? It seems that all it would take it is a couple lines of programming in the computer-controlled system))

Perhaps it’s better to say it’s so highly improbable as to be considered impossible. A good example is the concept of trying to get closer to something by cutting the distance in half for every step you take. Since the computer is basically making calculations from an imperfect model of reality, there are no absolutes. I also believe there is a theory that states you would have to violate the speed of light limit to have a perfect ZD.

((Have you ever read the book Six Nightmares by Anthony Lake? Why only two windows of opportunity for you to start your time machine? Would this have something to do with the weather?))

I haven’t read that book but I will try to find it if you recommend it. The weather isn’t a factor as much as gravitational tidal forces are at the point of arrival.

((You mentioned that the same goes for soldiers in our worldline. Yes, true. But do you not disaprove of war, just like me? I think it's immoral so I stand with my previous statement.))

I disapprove of murder. Man as a species is incapable of changing his nature through will alone and war is a tool of biology. The ability for war sleeps in each one of us and we must decide what we will do before the beast awakens. As for morality, again I point to the “universal” balance of good and evil. For every worldline where there is peace, there is a worldline that has destroyed itself.

((what's the use of bringing back an IBM 5100 to a slightly different worldline, knowing that there are just as many or even more worldlines in which no-one returns to bring back the IBM 5100. It sounds a bit like charity in favour of other worldlines.))

The decisions and actions we take as individuals can only help those who we have direct interaction with. I believe it is wrong to be capable of helping and do nothing. My struggle is in the irony that if everyone just “did nothing”, on every worldline, there would be no action and thus no immorality or evil (no good either).

((I'm very interested in your further comments on the greed of humanity during this time, and perhaps still in your time. You're unique perspective of humanity at this point (2001 and 2036) is valuable. Please share as much thoughts as you can.))

Please feel free to ask anything you like.

((Also, can you record a quick voice message for us before you leave?))

Yes. I am considering trying to videotape my departure and having my parents post it after I leave. That should keep you all busy for a while.

((having lived through the self destruction of the human race, what sort of future do you imagine after 2036? Will humans colonolize and expand through the solar system? Or will we be forever bound to our inward existance, measuring the past, fearfull of the future.))

Keep in mind that not all humans were destroyed but we were all affected. There is a effort going into colonizing space because it is believed that the problems of overpopulation were a large cause of the war. Personally, my generation sees itself as having a duty to try and repair the mess our fathers handed to us. When we were young, most of us had a small taste of the world you live in now and our only dream is to clean it up and give it back to those still able to have children.

((Yes. I am considering trying to videotape my departure and having my parents post it after I leave. That should keep you all busy for a while.))

Right... Why not give us your location, so we can all see your departure take place in person? For all we know, you may make some visual special effects and pass it off as the real thing.

-J.C.

Hi Timetravel_0,

Your answers made perfect sense. However, I found another glitch in your "defence".

It's true, if you're able to help someone, you should. By going back to 1975, an infinite number of other worldlines emerge, just because of you coming to 1975. At least half of them undoubtly has "a happy ending", but the other half doesn't. So while helping people on certain worldlines, you're probably making the lifes of people on other worldlines miserable. Just a thought!

Greetings from dry Amsterdam

Roel van Houten

P.S. TimeTravelActivist, you seem to suffer from some form of paranoia. Snap out of it. No offense.

Paranoid, me? How am I paranoid?

Is a Police officer not concerned about being shot when he goes to work?

Is walking home late at night through a dark alley safe?

Does danger not exist?

So what if we react to them, and decide to take caution.

Anyway's, you know what they say about those that are paranoid. They are offten right .

But no, I am not paranoid, just cautious.

-J.C.

TimeTravel_0...

Aside from the video, can you record a voice message toward us here in the messageboard?

Last edited:
T_0,

You mentioned in one of your past postings, that your world-Line has established a decentralized form of Independant "Generators" to produce energy for independant dwelling areas since most people occupy "Rural" areas. Could you elaborate more on how this was done?

*What kind of generators are being used to produce your energy?

*How do they work?

*Is there perhaps, any relation of interconnectedness, to our current energy problems being faced on our world-line right now that gave way to pioneer the use of the independant generators being used on your current world-line?

Please read the following, and give us your comments pertaining, and how this makes a connection to the way your world-line operates on.

I would like to point out, that the response met by the power companies in the midst of our current energy crisis in the form of "Rolling Black-Outs" is nothing short, than an act of "Capitalistic Terrorism"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You Should Hear, What I Really Think"!!

...Meanwhile, you might wish to review my recent press release.

http://www.onlinepressreleases.com/cgi-bin/secure/category.pl?L=142lst

"TAP-TEN Research Foundation To Produce Next Generation Independent Power Generators!"

Conservative approaches by reducing our usage of energy by use of other alternatives such as "Wind, Solar, or other forms of more effective insulation, is very effective, and reduces a customers electric costs, but it again places much financial burdens upon the customer, and is not a consideration to tenants who rent from building owners, that refuse to spend their profits for these upgrades, or those who simply cannot afford these much needed upgrades. Again this process will take many years before it is as common as an ordinary housould appliance.

although conservative use of our demands for power, may teach us to become more resourceful with our energy, it is no "Magic Bullet" in relation to put a stop to the ongoing energy crisis at hand.

Perhaps if our Nation's Hindsight was at best from the beginning, we would have no need for this conversation, but you must not loose sight of what a society that continues to sponsor leaders that support their own interests in the name of economic GREED! (Sorry) but it's much to late in the game to expect this to become the most effective resolution to solve our current(no pun intended) energy crisis, within a given time-frame that would put a stop to this.

In order to put an end to this ongoing problem, you must go directly to the root of the source, or "Sources" that continue to contribute to delaying any actions that would resolve these issues, and one of the most important issues that gives good reason to fight for, that any true Patriot would agree to, is in relation to my "Prior" comments on changing Legislative regulations that quite frankly, "Get in our own way" & "Prohibit" any Alternative energy efficient devices that are non-detrimental to our environment!

The following example below, represents just one, of many examples of "Available" technology that demonstrates an alternative no-detrimental to our Environment to provide us with efficient, non invasive, independent "Power Producing" alternative energy devices.

The Home Of Primordial Energy http://www.depalma.pair.com

Website of the Late Mr. Bruce Depalma

(Scroll down, and click on the "Audio" icon, to listen to a pre-recorded "Interview" from 1997 while Bruce Depalma was alive & well, as he goes into elaborated details, describing his overunity, N-1

" Homopolar electrostatic Generator."

Mr. Bruce Depalma has received a series of International Patent Awards for this Incredible Invention based on Faraday's principles of extracting electricity direct from rotating doughnut shaped magnets counter-rotating with opposing polarity.

Welcome to "FREE ENERGY " : Don't take MY word for it. Take it from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office! http://newebmasters.com/freeenergy

...or you may wish to examine various others out there who have been attempting for several years to bring "Alternative" Energy Devices to market through their research. Again, it is not the lack thereof for reasonably sound methods to "REPLACE" our need for fossil fuels, however before any of them can become a reality, we must go direct to the source & attempt to "REPLACE" the ambitious intentions by those leaders whom are fueled by greed, & will stop at nothing to blockade anything that detracts from their kingdoms of centralized power, depending on the oil cartels!

--------------------------------------------------

NOTE:> All of the following links can be found at the following website of Alternative Sciences http://www.thwww.com/mrwizard/aspage1.htm

ZERO-POINT FIELD-information on Dr. Haisch's theoretical research into the Zero-Point Field.

FREE ENERGY- Theory- Devices and Progess, A review by Patrick G. Bailey, Ph. D.

REVIEW OF FREE ENERGY EXPERIMENTS--summary review is presented of the experiments and demonstrations that have been reported in the past few years to produce near-unity or over-unity operation.

STIRLING ENGINE-The Stirling engine was invented in 1816 and can use any type of fuel, as well as solar energy.

GEET Releases Technology For FREE! - Paul Pantone founder of Global Environmental Energy Technology recently announced that he would release their "Small Engine Plans" (< 20 HP) for FREE! Plans are now available online.

COLD FUSION-a list of links to sources of cold fusion info available on the net.

COLD FUSION TECHNOLOGY-See what the newest research is yielding, and learn the intriguing possibilities of what the future might hold.

ENERGY INFORMATION-Automobiles achieved between 171(1936) and 376(1973) mpg. Yet, government, industry, media and 'environmental groups' say that to achieve 40 mpg an automobile must be downsized.

ELECTRIFYING TIMES-breakthroughs in electric car design are making this mode of transportation more of a feasible reality.

PERFECT SCIENCE AD-has developed a formula to aid in the purification of hydrocarbons. This formula succeeded in breaking the hydrocarbon chain, transforming it into fatty and amino acids. A MUST VISIT SITE.

THREE EXPERIMENTS ON FREE ENERGY-an open letter written to the Space Energy Association, from Harold Aspden.

INSTITUTE FOR NEW ENERGY-Advanced Energy Conversion, New Energy, Free Energy, Zero-Point-Energy, Rotational-Electromagnetics, Earth Electromagnetics, and more.

POLLUTION-FREE Energy Generator -a claim that a perpetual motion device that does not break the first and second laws of thermodynamics has been designed.

FREE ENERGY PAGE-Free Energy Antigravity website by Rick Todish

GYROSCOPIC INERTIAL THRUSTER-This website is a detailed description of a tested and proven "reactionless" inertial propulsion device.

JOSEF HASSLBERGER WEB SITE-an attempt to catalyse energies for change. The economy, physics and technology are in dire need of renewal!

IARC-Ionically Assisted Reaction Cell-a unique fuel cell that could answer our electrical supply problems.

MORE BEARDEN-The Files in this area are produced by T. E. Bearden. The Directories include: The Final Secret of Free Energy with Comment, plus many others.

TESLA COIL-Tesla’s best-known invention

LOST INVENTIONS OF TESLA-links to numerous Tesla sites.

TESLA COILS- How they work, with excellent photos.

TESLA'S ELECTRIC CAR!!!-very interesting article from KeelyNet.

TESLA'S Free Energy Receiver-patented in 1901 as An Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy.

Dear Time02112,

Thank you for your kind words of support. I have just updated my

alternate web site, and another update will come later. You should

visit: . You may want to bookmark our web site

and watch for updates. We have seven more busts to donate, two of

which are going to the University of Wisconsin and Purdue University.

Also, we are negotiating with Columbia University now. After paying

for these busts our coffer is bare, so we are planning to resume our

T-shirt sales later to earn money for additional busts. We are not

selling them now. Perhaps later you will want to support us by

buying a T-shirt. We hope so because we can use all the help we can

get. Our quest has not been an easy one.

Did you happen to see the PBS documentary on Tesla December 12? If

not, you should watch your TV guide for possible reruns. Stacy

Keach, the Hollywood actor, narrates the voice of Tesla. I recently

received a letter from Stacy who also congratulates us on our work.

See:

The documentary is based on Margaret Cheney's latest book, TESLA,

MASTER OF LIGHTNING. She cites our work in preserving Tesla's memory

three times in this book. It is available from Barnes and Noble at

the following URL:

http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?title=Tesla+%2D+Master+of+Lightning&match=exact&options=and&userid=5RPR2R5XA7&srefer=

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to write me.

Regards,

John W. Wagner

Ann Arbor, MI http://www.concentric.net/~jwwagner

We welcome you & your associates to join us, and share your talents to work for our common goal to provide free energy to the world, "In Honour of the Memory of Mr. Nicola Tesla"

--- Time02112

TAP-TEN Research Foundation http://Tap-Ten.org

Back