Nygdan
January 15, 2007, 4:22am
1
(apologies if this is the wrong forum).
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread262798/pg1
I was John Titor.
A few years ago I made up a story that I was from the future, but I never though it would get so big, I never wanted all the attention, I apologize for lying, please accept my apology, thanks.
Alan Balcarce AKA John Titor.
Anyone heard of this guy claiming to be Titor before? Is it possible its not this “Alan Balcarce” but someone that is trying to mess with the real Alan Balcarce?
Darby
January 15, 2007, 6:39am
2
Maybe you should ask him. He pasted the same post into a new thread here a few minutes ago.
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=45233&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post45235
Funny, is’t it. A few days ago a guy from Chile claimed to be Titor and now guy from Argentina claims to be Titor.
Freud
January 15, 2007, 6:11pm
3
Ooh OOOH!!! Can I be John Titor too?
pamela
January 15, 2007, 6:35pm
4
Quote from Freud:
“Ooh OOOH!!! Can I be John Titor too?”
No. You are not smart enough, too rude, and suffer from “Titor envy”. lol
Pamela, with “Titor envy” I think you’ve hit on something that (the real) Freud
missed. Maybe a desire to travel into the past is a desire to return to the
safety(?) of the womb
Will the real John Titor please stand up?
Freud
January 27, 2007, 6:14am
7
Oh yeah? Well you’re too old and frumpy and gullible. Titor my ass! Ooh… that sounds gay.