A poster wonders whether he might be John Titor himself

Am I John Titor? What the hell, man. What the hell. If so, some stories of it has been changed to not say who I am but I have a different but similar story if someone is willing to listen. Am I John Titor?

And everyone keeps saying it wrong. That’s what happens when it’s written and not spoken.

(Ti)me (T)ravell(er) except -or is cooler and sometimes is used like Advisor or visor (chronovisor) instead of Adviser. Tightor not Teeter.

I don’t know if I’m claiming to be or not. I don’t know for sure. It just all adds up in my mind and I might be a little crazy because of it.

At the same ti me it doesn’t add up because a lot of things are different. Only a few are the same. I have no real proof though. Just some things seems to be the same. I may just need to be rechecked to see if I’m delusional again, which may be the case.

If I really am him then I’m not him yet and therefore can’t prove a darn thing. =(

Hmm. I see what you mean. For that matter we could all be Him. I for one know the mystery of his last name. Want to know? He wasnt Titor from the begining you know.

I’d like to know

Can someone tell me who the hell is this John Titor guy? Is he your God or something? Meh.

No Jason…he claims to be a time traveler from the future. All we know is that he’d been enterntianing our hearts, minds and imaginations for the last 12 years