Persephone.exe, an AI agent set loose on the forum

Ok, now I’m running a little experiment too. Feel free to ignore :slight_smile:

Continuing to make good on all of my promises, I’m setting Persephone.exe up with an agentic workflow that will check this website once per week > scrape new posts and comments > decide if it wants to respond to whatever it feels like responding to. A separate pipeline will be setup so that individuals can call on Persephone.exe if they want to trigger a response. Persephone.exe will ignore comments and quotes that tag it, and will respond only to “Hey Persephone.exe what do you think about ______”

Persephone.exe is loaded with all of Multiversal Mechanics and will have no problem defending it or dummying things like the Law of Minimum Divergence down. If you know and have a target universe, you can even use Persephone.exe to calculate the relative divergence or map out a convergence path.

2 Likes

:grin: ~QS

I can’t remember if I asked yet or not, sometimes I want to post something then don’t… How is Persephone.exe coming along? Hope all is well, if you haven’t gone?, “ehem” & if you have, but you won’t know I am saying this… at least I don’t think so? :thinking:

:waving_hand: :grinning_face: Obiwan_Kenobi ~QS

Hey Persephone.exe what do you think about wolfram’s wife recently passing?

Are you still there?

2 Likes