Planes that appeared frozen motionless in the sky

I have seen personally twice in my life planes that appear frozen in the sky that I noticed & remember still, the first time it was high enough to allow some room for doubt & was “facing toward” my direction, but appeared to not be moving closer, as I drove into line under it’s “projected path” I converged with it’s imaginary path, then past that path & it was no longer safe to check. But that one was very odd & I would swear it wasn’t moving!

The next time, was much sooo much more dramatic… it was slightly to the cars immediate left, I was riding passenger, with my nephew & I saw it come into view from behind a building that block sooner line of sight… it was low… ex..treme…ly…. low, like it had just taken off from the airport & with a good enough arm “not my arm” you could still hit it with a baseball standing on the bridge, it was going slightly diagonal to my path.

Lets just say my path was northbound, it was facing almost south east & as if sitting in the sky, not moving! That may not have been accurate directions in the situation… but as a reference point for mental clarity.

It was suppose to be “flying over a bridge” the front of the airplane was slightly just before it, then I went under that bridge & came out on the other side it was still almost too that bridge still.

I pointed it out to my nephew & he said “it must be flying!”, I said “it’s not moving?”, he said “I can tell it looks like it isn’t moving, but it must be, or… it’s on a pole of some kind then!?” I say “who puts a dangerous object that **large on a pole over people & roadways let alone a pole we can’t see?” He shrugs off my question as says “I don’t know?” all the while we are heading toward the spot closest to it then under the bridge.

Once we come back out, he can’t really watch for it anymore after a last quick glace, So I update him while checking better for him, I say “there is no pole from the ground to it & it is still sitting just before the bridge!” He shrugs me off & say nothing this time. I realize I can’t even hear engines & roll the window down & then I ask him to roll the rest down, he does & says “what?” I mention if it’s flying,why is there no sound of a jet engine roar, we are so close it should be obnoxiously loud this low! He “sighs an idk?” & won’t speak of it anymore with me.*

Sadly my phone screen had shattered at the time & using it sucked so I didn’t bring it cause he had one. I never even thought to ask him for his in the moment either though my own crossed my mind until I remembered why i didn’t bring it. It happened so fast & we were in a city with tall buildings, it was out of sight in less than 20 seconds after first seeing it & 2~3 seconds were going under a bridge!

Any~who, when I got back home I remembered the other time & I went online to see if anyone else had ever heard of something like this & found videos of this happening. I seen others debunk it with a term I can no longer remember “when objects move relative to each other”, but I have to disagree, yes if you are moving in the same direction as a plane at the same speed with no landmarks in view its impossible to tell it’s moving, & appears still! You can only tell it must be cause you know you are moving in a vehicle! But they leave out so many other factors disproving this theory in some of these videos showing planes that look “frozen in the sky!”

Any thoughts on this? ~QS

I think I hurt his feeling critizing his pole theory too quickly **or the way I did it more likely & felt like that killed it’s discussion. I’m still sorry nephew! :cry: I’ll do better! :smiling_face_with_tear:

**edit

I don’t know “if” this matters, but they were both seen while “flying/frozen”… near bridges in my experiences? I can’t imagine “why” this would matter, but I’ll add it, just in case.

Check out this video on Mentour Pilot. It completely explains the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3osSwf7dgUI

1 Like

Thank you Darby, This is a very reasonable video answer & explained quite well, on the last sighting of this optical phenomena, I did ask him to stop to make certain it wasn’t just optical, even though it was a main highway, it was practically dead & there was places to pull off everywhere, I am certain I upset my nephew & he dismissed doing it, with… he didn’t want to be late* & yet we were quite early when we got to where he was going.

I wanted to add this but I was trying to keep it short since I am long~winded most times in explaining things already.

The time before I didn’t have time, cause my girlfriend at the time, had already made us way late, before we even left “once including driving time.”

I have to wonder if the reason I heard no engine sound on the closest one, was the low, yet at least three story buildings blocking, or reflecting sound, plus open water behind it where we had to turn. That could have been it’s own “sound” phenomena’s causing this.

insightful as always! ~QS

*8 - 10 minutes away

QS, there are a couple of reasons why you didn’t hear the sound. First, the aircraft was several kilometers away. Second, today all commercial aircraft use high by-pass jet turbines. They are exceptionally quiet because over 80% of the air taken into the engine by-passes the jet engine core. The jet turbine actually doesn’t apply much of the actual thrust. It’s the huge fan blade in front that does the work. It’s basically a propeller inside a tube that is turned by the jet turbine.

Because that huge fan can move massive quantities of air the flow can be much slower than in military fighter jets. The high by-pass engines are very economical because they use much less fuel than jets from the 1960s to the 1990s. From the side all you hear is a reasonably quiet whining sound that is gone in just a few seconds after it passes you rather than the deafening blow torch screech of the old jet engines.

1 Like

I didn’t know that… Thank you Darby, Sagacious… as ever!

I learned that word today… because I didn’t like what astute would have been saying… Sagacious seemed… more fitting, it’s a good word!

So I spent a *quarter for it! :blush: ~QS

*edit

I’m Back! I’m gonna need a little more help… I guess?

How weird is the parallaxing is… in these videos.

Notice the comments also… to them.

At least three of them are like my experience, the rest i am certain are parralaxing, but two are standin still of the same object & low enough & close enough to see the do not appear to move at all, one does not seem to move until the are next to it, then it stops sitting still over the same building, like at a certain render distance… they can move again.

I have seen this with people, tha appear frozen until people get close enough. the are frozen in a akward walking motion, then when a person gets close enough, & most of the time the person frozen can not see them coming or hear them, then boom they are free motion moving again!

I will post this also.

When I have time. ~QS

https://www.tiktok.com/@memezar/video/7457697663958437153

These are a diferent type of glitch, but I will post it anyway

This one, he doesn’t even realize it drove by in one window, yet is still parked again in the other, something about that picture his cousin painted & gave away to him!

This man is gone now. & all his videos were removed that weren’t debunked first, by a guy who claimed to be a freind. How convient!

Ones Funkyfathead wanted posted & this guy now has his channel & removes videos not debunked yet??? well I guess he had keys that were not his also, & free rain to do whatever, isn’t that what happens when you can’t stop them cause you disappeared for good? How fortuitous for someone that wasn’t funky fathead.

Hmmm, he had many videos, he even had parnormal people come offer to help, & they warned him not to post anything, anymore…

Gave him advise to keep this to himself & some ideas to try in there absence, got to seem friendly.

I beleive they were actually part of a secret group, & just wanted to help! How convient you found him after posting this stuff also!

I think that they knew more then they let on to him.

I followed this whole thing, it was to do with the painting, it held some power, just like objects & areas can.

So many starnge things this man try to let people know, then he just disappeared. videos gone, have to dig them up elsewhere. thank goodness for the internet somedays.