Either a time-traveler, a universe-hopper, or just very confused

Geez, I thought this guy(bruno) might start making more sense over time, but the more he explains, the more it sounds like nonsense.

@Evellyn:
I wouldn't mind knowing about these random historical facts then. If its a place you've never been to then the theory of your psychologist falls flat unless you could somehow pick up on things others can't, which is also possible.

what is nonsense? something that does not make sense to you.... in time it will....
what is a moon?
what is dolly braces?
what is gravity?
what is the earth curvature and why you can never make it work?
why dont you loop antarctica 180 north to south and pop up on the other side going north again.... to complete a 360?
where are you who are you and why are you
the winner write history and you and yours did not win but instead conformed yourself to the ai

Goddamnit how are stupid dolly braces any important to fucking anything?

Earth curvature? have you lived in a flat land ever? Well I did when I was in the netherlands for example. If there's no "curvature" then why can't we see too much into distance in the end? Huh? I thought it was proven to me IRL at some point that there was curvature.

Yes I know "winners write history". We do see effects of that now and then. BUT I can at least..........see where that might be happening and where less, lots of european lands were forcibly subjudicated under bigger states even when they had different cultures and it didn't really match and they often teach warped versions of history and not from all sides.

What are you talking about with conforming yourself to the AI? If you want me to trust you why don't you explain yourself? You were already WRONG about me previously by assuming I use Iphones and WHAT NOT!

"Time will tell.." Well I have no time for fooling around so you better tell me.

Goddamnit how are stupid dolly braces any important to fucking anything?

Earth curvature? have you lived in a flat land ever? Well I did when I was in the netherlands for example. If there's no "curvature" then why can't we see too much into distance in the end? Huh? I thought it was proven to me IRL at some point that there was curvature.

Yes I know "winners write history". We do see effects of that now and then. BUT I can at least..........see where that might be happening and where less, lots of european lands were forcibly subjudicated under bigger states even when they had different cultures and it didn't really match and they often teach warped versions of history and not from all sides.

What are you talking about with conforming yourself to the AI? If you want me to trust you why don't you explain yourself? You were already WRONG about me previously by assuming I use Iphones and WHAT NOT!

"Time will tell.." Well I have no time for fooling around so you better tell me.
dolly braces... the bulky ones... matter greatly because this was the time your timesplit happened end of 2016... many things happened some with much greater significance but your kind relate well to movies so this is something that should have not ignored...
you got no curvature formula that works because you are not on a ball... you are in a simulation
you can see as far as your human eye will let you see into the distance....once you stretched its ability and the distance is too great for your mere human physique you will not see any longer but it does not mean it is not there..... it is

you conformed yourselves to the ai fully the moment you took the bait of the ai iphone
in fact it happened before that but before that it was not your fault... 911 operation was not your fault... the ai addiction was in your hands to decide and you chose wrong

i never said you use iphone or not... you can use flip tops or what not but you will have to use whatever your timeline now gives you if you want to be part of it and since you have no where else to go they caused you 100% dependency... this was how they destroyed the human species... again it will be seen as evolution to begin with but it was devolution

Last edited:
Are you saying that I was doomed since I started using any mobile phone? Well that was back in bloody 1999 already when my aunt gave me a cell phone, her older one. But I barely used it back then and it only became more necessary in 2004.

thats not what i was saying... there is a huge tremendous difference between what is used in 2017 and what is used in 2007..... back then you had a chance... no longer the case in your current timeline

Except I still use button phones and I don't connect to the internet even with the modern ones. So what the hell are you saying here? I never fell for it, I tried few times using my mom's phone but I did not use it in the way to check my messages e-mail or whatever.

It is frustrating to find a phone however that doesn't have the modern OSes though. But you just seem to talk garbage because none of this seems to apply to me at all.