Everyone please,Are Zeshua and John Titor "Real Time Travelers" ????

joelos1111

Chrono Cadet
Everyone please,Are Zeshua and John Titor \"Real Time Travelers\" ????

I mean i certainly have my own doubts about both of them,but the similarity they have according to predict future disasters,elections,etc makes me think if they really are in another timeline as Titor said while he was among us.So my question here is how does anyone of you can prove to all of us that they were a total hoax and they made us look like jerks and dumb people this whole time,i mean does anybody can actually prove 100% they are a product of anyones stupid mind?.excuse my english and punctuation,i am from south america and my english ain't that good enough yet,so you guys must uinderstand me;). So Darby and the other moderators can you tell me why you think Zeshua is not real i saw his or her numbers and she or he whoever,posted before this guy who was challenging him or her,hehehehe,please people give good and serious answers and made this thread longer than any other here,'cause i would like to know everybody's opinion including the one from moderators and administrators too,i wanna know what's everybody thinks when they heard or read on internet about this 2 misterious guys,about their pics,prophecies and wonderful theories about time traveling,well thanks and have a nice day!!!! [color:black] [/color]

Re: Everyone please,Are Zeshua and John Titor \"Real Time Travelers\" ????

Hey joelos1111, you cannot ask someone to prove a negative, obviously the burden of proof are on the claimers. If I told there is a cup of tea orbiting the sun and then ask you to prove me wrong you'd probably think I am a moron. As far as titor and company goes they have offered no fulfilled predictions or proof that they are time travelers so they remain in their rightful place, that is, in the fantasy land. Also their claims are devoid of logic or facts of the real world.

Re: Everyone please,Are Zeshua and John Titor \"Real Time Travelers\" ????

joe,

So Darby and the other moderators can you tell me why you think Zeshua is not real

I'm not a Mod on this forum. I'm a Admin/Mod on Anomalies.

As to Zeshua I really can't comment other than to say that I've read a bit of the thread, have found it boring and I've made a few posts on the topic. But I realy haven't spent any time contemplating Zeshua.

All I really know is that "way back when" Zeshua was tossing hints at me to at least make me think he is another forum member's sock-puppet. But that's not really news, is it?