WORDS FOR THE FUTURE, by John Titor

It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief (see footnote 1)...but you will find that out yourself in 2005. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago (footnote 2). Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war (footnote 3)? This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.
This is certainly happening in 2020 near the next election. We do have a type of civil war going on at the moment, with racist groups like Antifa and other domestic terrorists destroying towns and liberal mayors letting them. Small business first had to shut down to the the political Chinese virus, and now they have to just close busines completely because hate groups are destroying them. So, does this happen near every election or was Titor 15 years off?

I am curious- will anyone be upset if Florida's votes [in the 2000 election] are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current "confusion"? I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously (footnote 5). Perhaps its easier now to see a civil war in your future? [All] while you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you (footnote 6), you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Have you considered that your society might be better off if half of you were dead? Please take a look at the front cover of this month's Popular Mechanics because it's a great example of your legacy to 2036 after the war. One side of the cover it describes in great detail how your government is [al]ready spying on you (footnote 7). On the other side (and just as important) it tells you how to install a hot tub.
I'm not sure if I can call this a prediction because Florida democrats have been cheating for how long now? We always have mail in voting issues every election. And the odd part is that the big cities are Democrats but the rest of the state is Red. Odd. Cheating.

THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR (CW II): 2004-2015
Ha. 2020-?????

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would define [the Civil War] as a conflict where organized groups engage in maneuver and armed conflict.
If you consider fire "armed".

Just for argument's sake, what do you think would happen if information were discovered that confirmed the worst accusations made against the law enforcement officers?
This is the conflict that is going on now, but not all officers are bad. An entire race is being blamed for the bad actions of ONE officer and it is definitely becoming a civil war. (Don't hate the messenger. It's out there).

WORLD WAR THREE: 2015
2030?

The "enemy" that was attacked by Russia in the U.S. was the forces of the government you live under right now.
We know all about the DEEP STATE.

Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? Was the President in 2009 on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about these Presidents? The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights (footnote 12). The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base. In my experience, evil may be powerful, but they aren't very bright.
Reagan then Trump. Everyone in between was deep state garbage.

Don't be surprised. John Titor is not a welcome subject on this forum. A moderator constantly bullies me about talking about John Titor.
Bullying will no longer happen here. Considering this is the home of an urban legend, you may talk about him as much as you wish.