Foldable Flying Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
People still have trouble driving regular old cars on wheels. Imagine flying cars!

The only thing that might allow flying cars to become standard, would be 100% AI auto-pilot. Tesla does have it on road cars, and commercial planes have an auto-pilot too. Just not for landing and take-off I guess. So perhaps, we're slowly getting there.

But think about it a little. What areas are going to be allowed for flying your car? Will everybody be allowed to fly everywhere at every altitude? That doesn't make sense. So, will we end up with a "sky-highway" like in Back to the Future 2? Good question.

A global flying AI, with specific corridors and zones would work. The AI would fly the car where it should, and ensure collisions do not happen.

flying cars is reality when ai is running everything... it is too early for that... they are working on social aspects... this is much more important to them rather than flying cars at the moment.... the flying cars will be close to the ground just above obstacle level way below aircraft of any kind but high enough to stay way clear of ground obstacles... but this is last of their priorities... it adds nothing to them especially when there is cheap aircraft of many kinds that can and will do the job... they first want you socially conformed to the ai and to the new order... and the new order means ... white and black are seen as one... they much prefer unisex but they still dont have it.... it is on the way there but now it is in the phase of black guy with white girl and white guy with black girl..... they condition you to accept this in all "movies" as if you can even call what you have now movies.... but it is psychological process that takes 2-3 generations to complete and they are on their way.... they run this hell hole

So what will you do to avoid that kind of control? Not what we are doing, and I'm not looking for warnings, but you and your own daily choices given the circumstances. I'm curious how you operate in a world like this knowing what you know.

This derails the thread a bit I;m sure, but I think Num will forgive me.

Last edited:
avoiding was end of 2013.... 2014... this was the time to avoid and to try to save everyone ofc this never worked... the minority and it was minority was facing brutal deep state with active police state between 2015 and 2017.... even then was a little too late but now there is no avoiding especially in this timeline.... the main problem of the human species is the iphone... major HUGE problem.... it puts everyone of the slaves since they see you as slaves... under one roof... no more freedom... surveilled upon a wish or command.... and really dependent on the ai 100%... and no one can escape this unless they truly pack their little stuff on their back and move into the wild.... this is the only way to get out of what is going to happen... it is already happening but it gets MUCH worse... while most species remain around the same base core ... the human species is not.... it is in freefall

Fair point, Bruno. I was approaching it from a broader perspective. But, back to my initial question: On a personal level, what measures do you take on a daily basis to protect yourself from what you perceive as threats in this tech-dominated landscape? How do you, Bruno the person, navigate this world while maintaining your autonomy and safeguarding your privacy?

Last edited:
there is no privacy they know everything about you.... the ai system knows everything about an individual even as early as 2024... no one care though you see everyone and their granma are "content creators" lol... no one cares they were all conditioned to this and lured into this and now their all life is dependent on this... they cant live without it as in most out there especially females will off themselves if something happen to "their" iphone...

MASTERPEICE OF WORK BY THE CIA NSA AND MOSSAD... they succeeded... question is what will GOD think about this.... and they are scared shitless of GOD i assure you that

to answer your specific question regarding how someone who still try to fight the system on personal level... if you do it you will be out of society.... i said before ... living off grid... get out of the city... city is the worst place... but even suburb is all under their system and completely dependent on the ai... it just less people but same reliance on their system ... and most people want to have comfortable life and are willing to sacrifice their freedom in return for comfortability .... in fact 999 out of 1000 people out there are like that.... they like the easy life dumb down life the ai provides and cant and wont change a thing... the one who try to minimize its impact on personal level just avoid human contact as much as possible and then remain isolated... as simple as that... and they still need to follow the system eventually... since everything is run by the ai

then we just fight it or learn to live in the nature if it gets too bad

I'm already basically out of the whole society by this point...

Conspiracy and strategy aside, getting out of the cities and back to nature is wonderful. There are 500 people in this town. Of the ones on my lane (probably five or six other families), we're the only property with power lines at all. Everyone else is off-grid and it's nice being in a place where heads are screwed on straight and people care for one another.

The world has gone mad, but none of that matters when I'm sitting in my forest looking at the trees. Or: What Satan meant for evil, God used for good. Its' there if you look.

Not sure I understand the line what Satan meant for evil God used for good.

But yea its not exactly like you describe here but there are some places like you describe further up. Unfortunately I am not rich and cannot own a property so I have to rent and am unfortunately under someone who exploits us for money (and for too much when it comes to renting), despite being in a rural area. But there are owners who just refuse to rent it out even if they don't use the property for a long time and are from somewhere completely else and come here like twice a year. People are a lot more greedy over here than they should be and so much has been bought out by people who just have the property for the sake of owning it and nothing else.

The phrase itself is from the Bible, and emphasizes God's sovereignty or ability to bring about positive outcomes from negative situations. The idea is that God's overarching goodness and purpose can redeem even the most malicious intentions or adversities. It's a spiritual way to try and see an ultimate plan for good, even when under attack or facing challenges.

On the "logical conclusion" side of my brain, it's a way to view the unpredictable flow of events in life and how conflict or struggle can lead to unforeseen benefits, growth or opportunities. I'm not that old, but old enough to have seen that on a long enough timeline, failures or setbacks, though painful, can set the stage for something beautiful in the future. It's like saying "Every cloud has a silver lining,"

It's hard to find a way off of those rails. We had to look for almost a decade, always with this idea in our back pocket. When COVID hit, we ALMOST pulled the trigger on fulltime RV which would have been an unmitigated disaster. We ultimately didn't do that because other challenges came up that completely prevented it, but that sort of loops back to what I said above. We found this place entirely by accident and generally speaking have never in a position to be able to make this leap, so the struggles leading up to us discovering it are what set the stage for it to happen at all. We came here sight unseen, but also had to get close enough to the brink to see a way to thread that needle.

What we were able to do is not realistic for a lot of other people, we got extremely lucky... But there's more than one way to skin a cat and I think everyone can find a way to make the best of what they have to work with. This is all stuff I should have told myself ten years ago though.

See? I knew I was taking us off the rails!

I never heard the expression "to skin a cat" though but the idea repulses me. I would have prefered if you used a different metaphor.

Yea well for me it would be living in the forest otherwise and I did that for a time even when there was no other choice. I still don't think I am entirely safe where I am now though, I've had some attempts on my life in the past and/or violent attacks even recently. I have a "criminal record" with some false convictions (even though I did not end up in jail I did spend half a year behind bars awaiting a show-trial) resulting in probatory terms for 4+ years. I've been through hell and back several times. My medical files and other stuff have been messed with and its too much for a single person with barely any help to go through.

I had planned to escape or go across the pond to US or Canada before shit hit the fan, because I knew there was no way I'd get a fair trial. In the end when I was in Norway I got convinced by some people including my uncle to return and that they will just take a statement at most and will just do some trial when I'm free, but that's not what ended up happening. In fact when i returned nothing happened at all and then I got suddenly abducted on the easter day and forced into a decision trial, being dragged across the country, where a single judge sat and decided I have to be brought into a high security detention facility immediately. They were even puzzled there in the detention facility and initially didn't want these crooks to bring me in but they "phoned it in" (now I had to think of baneposting), and got them that permission. There was not a prosecutor nor a lawyer to decide about it. When I tell this to people they do not believe me and even some people I thought were friends betrayed me, like here:

and see, my theory about that alpha version was confirmed by another guy later

Last edited:
I had to censor my post on quaddicted later by editing it. Because my partner believes its not safe to reveal that information to be potentially abused. If someone is interested about this shady company, send me a private message.

I don't like this, because it really steps on my firm decisions I make, but my partner feels affected and doesn't want to face any consequences.

This is harder than when living alone. I was much more hated when I lived alone in a way because I didn't step back on anything. Always did what I believed was right. But now my hand is forced unfortunately.

I also apologize for not editing my last message in time so I had to double-post. But then again this doesn't seem to be such an issue here.

I never heard the expression "to skin a cat" though but the idea repulses me. I would have prefered if you used a different metaphor.
Ha, I'd never stopped to think of it like that. It's an old saying, especially around here... I don't mean it in any literal context any more than "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" dictates the value of a four piece Happy Meal. I was trying to encourage you to look on the positive side and say that one is not as limited as that environment may first suggest.

before shit hit the fan

I imagine you didn't mean this in a literal context either, but the idea repulses me. I would have preferred if you used a different metaphor. ;)

But then again this doesn't seem to be such an issue here.

No, that kind of thing doesn't bother me and this isn't that kind of site. If it sticks out to me or someone else with those powers, we'll fix it and keep going. If it's continually disruptive, like the gamerz pop culture stuff, we reach out and try to explain and figure it out from there. If you're old enough to find us, you're old enough to conduct yourself well.

I won't stop you from expressing yourself the way you see fit (within the guidelines), but you also won't expect anyone to cater to your preferred use of maxims or word choice. That's how it works here.

We're a forum about time travel, it's for exploring and being with others who enjoy the same Let's all relax and enjoy the ideas. Tell them I said it was ok.

Well the difference between those statements is that I do not know a better expression than "shit hitting the fan" in english, I could say something like chaos ensued but it doesn't quite convey the fact that stuff/consequences of things fly around to all directions, like with that expression.

(btw I do not like the sight of feces it is one of the things that repulse me greatly too, but in this case "shit" is also commonly used as a word for stuff in english so..the association gets less heavy)

Skinning a cat on the other hand is a metaphor that doesn't make that much sense and we're talking not just about something disgusting but also about a life of that cat, which makes it doubly wrong. That is the part that repulses me the most, not the actual sight of the thing, but the matter...

Leo, another difference is that this is my forum, and you're on it. You're asking me to cater the way I articulate my idea to your specific, preferred sensibilities? No thanks.

It's an old American maxim. Relax or move on. 🤡

Last edited:
meme.gif

I got like...two notifications, the first post is gone and then the second one looks different than I got on my e-mail...

I was simply explaining what I meant. Now it looks to me like you're not relaxing. I am not trying to force you into saying something a certain way.

I said I would have prefered if those words weren't used as I had rather strong internal reaction to it. That is all.

EDIT: Now its different for the fourth time! haha

meme.gif

I got like...two notifications, the first post is gone and then the second one looks different than I got on my e-mail...

I was simply explaining what I meant. Now it looks to me like you're not relaxing. I am not trying to force you into saying something a certain way.

I said I would have prefered if those words weren't used as I had rather strong internal reaction to it. That is all.

EDIT: Now its different for the fourth time! haha
What is happening with the forum? I can't seem to login (bad gateway error) and the other connection that I have to use with proxy is not letting me in and wants to verify captcha via cloudflare (which doesn't work, I also couldn't get the captcha to work when resetting my password so I had to ask gamerz to reset it for me when the forum got restarted and my old password didn't work...).

What in the earth is happening now? He also told me it now says he is permanently banned and he suddenly has a profile picture that he doesn't recognize putting there.

I did manage to log in after all in a different browser but then it gives me a blank page...ARGH
what is even happening now?

I tried to post this as a guest, of course that redirected me to before you can continue you should take few steps to register..then why troll someone with the option? oh well nevermind. This suddenly started to not give me the blank page now...so now I'm posting it yet again or attempting to...let's see how far that goes now.
edit:
Its also ultra slow...takes several minutes to make it post something.

Status
Not open for further replies.