HAVE WORKING TIME MACHINE

luxan

Temporal Novice
GREETINGS,

I built my 1st Working Time Machine over 18 years ago,

& I'm seeking a SERIOUS investor who is SERIOUSLY interested in Time & Interdimensional Travel, Bilocation & Teleportation.

Thx, luxan

I'm seriously interested. So interested that I am at present attempting to develop my own time machine. Don't have deep pockets yet, but that's not going to stop me. Get back to me.

Roger

Dear Mr. Luxan,

Please fetch me a coin minted in the year 2025 and send it to me. Only then will you may make a believer out of me (or anyone else you try to sucker money from)! I'm open minded, but I'm NOT gullible or stupid.

Sorry, but I doubt if anyone will believe you REALLY have a working time machine unless you can prove it. And if you did have one, then why would you do nothing with it for the past 18 years? Surely you would have demonstrated it to someone after all this time (no pun intended).

Mike

When the two of you guys get it working, let me know.

Pop in on me a year ago so I won't have to post this message in the first place.

My checkbook awaits.

Good luck!

It obviously didn't work. Nothing changed, right?

BUT... If he were able to go back in time and "change" things for you, one argument goes that your "current" timeline (as you now know it) will continue as though nothing had happened, but he would have created a new offshoot (vestigial) timeline that will cause a differnt future -- a future that your "current you" can not know about! So, asking him to change the past for you won't help you at all, and it won't "prove" that his machine really works!

...just a thought!