The Bath Time Machine

Jon Dee

Temporal Novice
I have come across an interesting case..Back in the early 1990s, a retired watchmaker created a healing device which consisted of precious stones and other elements, in later developments he discovered that the device he had built, also had the additional capability of being used a ' time machine' not in the way you could actually travel physically, but virtually as some said they were in ancient Rome? [ However, in the latter stages of additional developments someone actually ended up in a street in the 13th century] The device was located in an ordinary terraced street in Bath, Somerset, UK...The name of the inventor was called Gordon Pringelli.. Does anyone else Bath Time machine.webp

know about this?

Welcome Jon Dee. Where did you hear of this case ? Very intriguing. But If someone using the device from 1990's ended up in 13th century Rome there would like be a public record of it even local folk-lore, (like a witch hunt, faming torches, screaming mob et al). Of course this would only hold true if that past is on this timeline. In any event there is no known history of the device you have mentioned and if someone on e-bay is urging you to buy it please reconsider, although I like the 'spooky' photo you added to your post. Cheers mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have come across an interesting case..Back in the early 1990s, a retired watchmaker created a healing device which consisted of precious stones and other elements, in later developments he discovered that the device he had built, also had the additional capability of being used a ' time machine' not in the way you could actually travel physically, but virtually as some said they were in ancient Rome? [ However, in the latter stages of additional developments someone actually ended up in a street in the 13th century] The device was located in an ordinary terraced street in Bath, Somerset, UK...The name of the inventor was called Gordon Pringelli.. Does anyone else View attachment 1567

know about this?
@

I have come across an interesting case..Back in the early 1990s, a retired watchmaker created a healing device which consisted of precious stones and other elements, in later developments he discovered that the device he had built, also had the additional capability of being used a ' time machine' not in the way you could actually travel physically, but virtually as some said they were in ancient Rome? [ However, in the latter stages of additional developments someone actually ended up in a street in the 13th century] The device was located in an ordinary terraced street in Bath, Somerset, UK...The name of the inventor was called Gordon Pringelli.. Does anyone else View attachment 1567

know about this?
@Jon Dee do you know where in Bath? Thanks

Hi AWS....I dont know the exact location....if you are on Facebook...look up Theo Chalmers, he interviewed a guy called TerryLa Riche Walters who did go there or better still try and find Reverend Lionel Fanthorpe..he went there as well..he used present Fortean TV...in the 1990s...let me know how you get on..?