Have you ever heard of this.....

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Have you ever heard of this.....
Today, my mom waited for my sister to come home from school. She heard the bus stop at the end of the block so she went to the front door to open it. She saw my sister about a house away, so she went to go sit on the stairs and wait for her to come in. This girl looked exactly like my sister, and she walked like her, and she was dressed like her. She waited 2 minutes. My sister never came in. My mom went outside to look for her, but she was no where to be found. No girl in sight. My mom ran into the house and called 911. She described what my sister was wearing. 10 minutes later, my mom looked out the window and saw the bus pull up, and my sister walked off. She was wearing exactly what my mom said she was. You have to understand, there are no girls her age on our block and the bus is the only one that stops at our block. Is it possible my mom temporaraly was sent forword in time??

I am sure exactly what you mean by "sent". I think it is more likely that she was able to picked up on a higher level of consciousness or awareness and throught that saw events in the near future. This can happen if you are open to the possibilties.

Well, this is interesting!! It could have been formed in the same way that mirages in the desert are formed?? Except that the image has somehow manifeted time?? Maybe the answer lies in Tachyons?? Any ideas??

What utter rubbish. Ninety percent of human experience is within the personal perception of the observer. Therefore without concrete evidence, let's say a video camera to record the event, the obsever cannot be sure what he/she sees is what actually occurred.

Co-incidence or hallucination.

Well maybe you are right?? But just maybe you are wrong??
Obviously it's difficult too analyse with limited information...
I think it good too look at all possiblities? Isnt that why we are all here??

I hope the good doctor is only one in mind and not in deed (or license for that matter). I am getting my time machine here in the next few weeks and am looking for those that went ahead of me ... and returned.

Charlene - are you joking? I have been beginning to think all that talk of time machines was makebelieve.