Hey Rainman!!!!

Hiya Freudy!

You're not accepting private messages- Tard.
Yeah, sorry about that. You can thank a certain forum member for "PM abuse and harassment" for me having to shut off my PM.

The forum link doesn't work... but I am checking out the rest of the site. Get it fixed...and that's an ORDER!

RMT

If you dont' have a myspace page you're old and decrepit.
That may be true even with a myspace page.

I hear you can hook-up with some REAAAAALLLLLL hotties on that site! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Hey, I'm working on a cool new UAV program: KillerBee! Dispense about 20 of them out of the back of a C-130 and watch them SWARM! Working on WEAPONIZING them too!

RMT

Yeah, sorry about that. You can thank a certain forum member for "PM abuse and harassment" for me having to shut off my PM.

Hmmm, now that’s pretty funny Ray. For as a matter of fact, it was you who was abusing and harassing me through PM for months, and constantly referring to me on the forum in a covert manner (much how you just did here); especially after you proposed we accept an agreement, of I won't bother you, if you won’t bother me.

Not to mention, your harassment of me on the forum since Day-1.

Remember that?

Anyone can simply ask Pamela and the countless others you've abused and harassed over the time on here as well, to attest to this fact.

After all, I believe your track record speaks for it's self, doesn't it Mr. TT Hunter
?

Obviously you couldn't shut me up through PM's, by constantly forcing and spinning your beliefs down my throat; not my fault you couldn't take the heat of hearing the truth of this, in return to each PM you sent. So instead of being reasonable & calm, you ended it by being inappropriate & cussing me out, and ignoring all PM's to reason.

Someone once told me, while they were harassing & abusing another (eccentric at times) forum member on here not to long ago, that:

"It's interesting what people do when you hold a mirror up for them to look into, isn't it?"

But we can always go at it again on here, if you want!

It's your call.

TTA

I've never thought Ray was a bad guy. Hes long been my favorite member of this board.

So you are working on UAV's now? Thats pretty much where im hoping to go in life, I'm thinking somewhere in the robotics field is where im best suited.

On a side note, I was accepted to Michigan Technological University on monday, which is kinda cool because it is a pretty decent engineering school.

Hey Freud... did you hear some sort of hi-frequency noise just now? I agree, something's out there and it smells far from pleasant!

Thanks Fletch, & congrats on your acceptance! I think you are cool too because you definitely have a level-head about things. You look at things critically and analytically, and this is important if you are going to succeed in engineering. I have a feeling you'll do quite well.

To be good in robotics it would make sense to get a good grounding in complex systems engineering tools and practices. It is a bit funny, but Microsoft seems to have co-opted the words "systems engineer" to mean something quite a bit more limited than what conventional systems engineering is really about. When someone says they are "MCSE certified" it means they know how to implement Microsoft tools in an IT environment. But a practicing systems engineer has to have knowledge in a large cross-section of science and engineering disciplines. Robotics demands this same sort of depth.

For example, if you look at a UAV as an autonomous robot (which is exactly what it is), there are the following types of systems typically involved in its makeup:

1) Aerodynamic systems (obviously).
2) Mechanical systems (cables, rods, wheels, etc.)
3) Hydraulic systems
4) Electrical power systems
5) Fuel systems
6) Vision/sensor systems (for seeing/sensing the world around the vehicle)
7) Guidance Navigation, & Control systems (software, intelligence)
8) Even (sometimes) weapon systems! (The fun stuff, eh Freud?)

The ability to analyze system operational needs, design system functional capabilities to fulfill those needs, and design the physical systems listed above that execute those functions is the domain of the systems engineer.

You would do well to study and understand the postings I have made relating to the Operational-Functional-Physical triplex domains of information. Understanding them, and how to use them in doing design analysis and definition will take you far in systems engineering.

Good luck and have fun. Since you know I am an engineering educator, do not ever hesitate to ask questions. I'd be more than happy to help!

RMT

Freud,
TTA 01 you smell like old people. STFU.

First of all, sorry to interrupt the peanut gallery. Second, nah never mind, I’m not even going to ask. What you do on your own time at the senior home is none of my business /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif.

--------------------------------------

ussfletcher,
I've never thought Ray was a bad guy. Hes long been my favorite member of this board.

Yes, well there are some who would argue and say OJ Simpson is not a bad guy either.

But come on now, let’s be realistic :eek:.

--------------------------------------

RMT,
Hey Freud... did you hear some sort of hi-frequency noise just now? I agree, something's out there and it smells far from pleasant!

At the very least, have the courage to say this to my face, instead of being indirect in referring to the TTA in your postings again.

But you can put your fingers in your ears and “LA LA LA LA, I can’t hear you, bhhwa /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif you stink” all you want RMT, the TTA has faced you and your method of spin many times before. I only challenge you to cuss me out on here, just how you did in the PM's you've sent me.

TTA

the TTA has faced you before. And I certainly have no problem in doing so again.
Woo-woo credo #41: "Refer to yourself in the third person."

http://www.skepticreport.com/funnies/woowoocredo.htm

I have explained to the TTA before, that I couldn't care less what the TTA believes about me or how the TTA judges me. I no longer talk to people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person. Freud, who has a degree in psychology, will explain this abnormality if you wish (and he might even if you don't wish).

RMT

This is just a general reply not to anyone person.

Is this another attempt to conjure up the God of Hellfire and the Fire-Breathing Dragon?

You are a reflection of quantum theory, so talking in the third person is merely being actually maybe correct.

Phychology is someone's attempt at boredom.

RMT,
I have explained to the TTA before, that I couldn't care less what the TTA believes about me or how the TTA judges me.

You obviously cared enough to PM me for months, and tried religiously to explain you’re self to me.

I no longer talk to people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

Great, more power to you. Now if you can just get off your high horse and feel the same way for those who claim to be from the future, you'd be set /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Freud, who has a degree in psychology, will explain this abnormality if you wish (and he might even if you don't wish).

How about this one:

#42. Designs a mathematical model to justify being an @$$hole to posters on an internet forum and hunts down TT hoaxers while under the influence of alcohol.

TTA