Hey Rainman!!!!

Re: Freudian

lol... Seriously... You're like the "Boss Nerd" at the end of the video game level... You're creeping me out.

LIGHTNING BOLT!

dtoon5.jpg

That's a nice one. But your creeping me out, Mr. Hitman hired to kick my ass, who conceals evidence of the hit. Not to mention is suspect of being a former forum member who was banned.

TTA

Sorry I been gone awhile, Freud. But I tend to rank being on the receiving end of fellatio from a woman as being a helluva lot more fun than hanging out in this place! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So let's see... what's going on here? As you can see, the TTA just never ends, does he? So it looks like now he is somehow trying to hold YOU responsible for something that I wrote on your myspace? Huh, that figures. He's got to pass judgment on someone when he is angry. He already saw it didn't work to get me riled up, because I didn't deny making the statements. I guess he didn't read the entire story I wrote to bogz:
The actions of Mr. X, while puzzling, are also found to be somewhat humorous to Mr. F and Mr. R. Seeing as how Mr. X had burst into their cyber-reunion and was now slinging [self-censored] all over the place, Mr. F and Mr. R decided to have a little fun.
I guess it may have never occurred to him that you would change your myspace because you are a friend, and that perhaps you felt sympathy for me? But no matter. I wouldn't have posted that comment if I didn't mean it. And it certainly is no reflection on you, Freud.

But now what else is going on here??? TTA is harping on YOU because you were once banned? HUH! Now how's about that for the pot calling the kettle black? Of course, next we will hear all about why HIS banishment was somehow a big mistake, and how he really was not guilty of whatever he did to get banned... but that somehow your being banned was justified.

Sometimes I just don't get it. Realistically, if he really hates me all that much, and he hates the fact that I "spoil" so many would-be TT hoaxers, and he can't stand that I try to spread scientific thought... all he really has to do is incite a movement to have ME banned!

But of course.... there is a "Final Solution". Perhaps the dawning of a new day will make a difference, and the "Final Solution" will not be necessary.... or perhaps.... ????

RMT

RMT,

You said:
Sorry I been gone awhile, Freud. But I tend to rank being on the receiving end of fellatio from a woman as being a helluva lot more fun than hanging out in this place!

How appropriate of you to share such personal information on this public forum.

So let's see... what's going on here? As you can see, the TTA just never ends, does he?

I offered to "bury the hatchet" countless times before with you Ray, even before I posted and called you on your slander. But just like with each PM you've sent me, you couldn't stop trying to win me over, and we both know that -that was never ending.

As the above post of yours now serves no other purpose, but to continue your endless cycle of spin.

He's got to pass judgment on someone when he is angry.

How about when you get drunk and post on here? Do you even know what your saying half the time?

But now what else is going on here??? TTA is harping on YOU because you were once banned? HUH! Now how's about that for the pot calling the kettle black? Of course, next we will hear all about why HIS banishment was somehow a big mistake, and how he really was not guilty of whatever he did to get banned... but that somehow your being banned was justified.

Ok, now I know you’re drunk.

Sometimes I just don't get it. Realistically, if he really hates me all that much, and he hates the fact that I "spoil" so many would-be TT hoaxers, and he can't stand that I try to spread scientific thought... all he really has to do is incite a movement to have ME banned!

That's not a bad idea.

But I don't hate you Ray, at least not for wanting to spread scientific data. But it gets old having you use scientific data to justify treating TT hoaxers as second class citizens. I actually think you could be a decent person on the TTI and still be scientific, but your extreme at times, and a jerk.

TT hoaxers as you call them, maybe spreading lies and convincing people of them, trust me I know the damage they can cause.

But they are still actual people, human beings, with rights.

The TTA only asks that you remember that.

TTA

You're fcuking ghey. "Hit man". OMFG you must think youre an important nerd!

Important enough to have your friend RMT make a big scene beyond this thread alone, and post on your MySpace page, and personally ask you to go "nuts" on me and to kick my ass.

So yes, I would call that a hit, and you the "HitMan."

TTA

Ok I have emailed Mr T and he replied. Expect a call from him soon. Not to beat you up you paranoid fool, but rather to appear on the next season of his new show. Prepare to be pittied.

Folks,

I've said this before but I'll say it again:

Raul, the owner, is a patient guy. He wants the site to succeed but (in case you haven't noticed) he rarely participates in discussion. He lets the site run on autopilot.

This doesn't mean that he doesn't check what's being posted and is unaware that, as the owner and SysAdmin, someone might eventually take the situation to the next extreme and sue someone for libel.

I want this site to remain online. Raul wants the site to remain online. But like any business owner who is running a marginally "profitable" e-venture, he doesn't want to be encoumbered by law suits.

Please listen to what I am saying: Raul (as I said) is patient. But he won't continue to have people casting aspersions on each other. He has told me on at least two occassions that he can and will "pull the plug" on individuals or even the site itself if we can't comport ourselves properly. He will countenance hard line position taking, i.e. heated debate. He won't continue to countenance personal attacks.

He's recently banned one member. He's contemplated banning other members. This isn't idle gossip. I've communicated with him and heard it straight from the source who has the ability to do just that.

Have fun - debate your positions with force - defend your positions. But please stop making it personal.

bogz & Freud:

This will be my last post in this thread. But you can rest assured that the person who was so upset that he had to barge in on this thread will want the last word. So be it.

I probably don't have to point out some of the ironies of this thread, but some things I think are pertinent to point out, for he clearly makes some statements in a tone such that he hopes to shame me. But let's notice these facts:

1) Before he ever decided to enter this thread, he has even admitted that I did NOT refer to him specifically in my explanation to Freud as to why I shut my PM down. Indeed, his OWN DECISION to enter this thread and begin his tirade is what ACTUALLY called attention to the fact of which forum member it was that caused me to shut off my PM! In fact, he pretty much eliminated all doubt (on his own) that he was the one harassing me with PMs.

2) And looking at his behavior since he joined this thread.... is it not obvious from his tone, and incessant need to answer...again and again, in a thread he was never involved in until he chose to become involved... is it not obvious why I shut off my PM so I did not have to receive his continuous judgments of me?

3) Passing judgment, as you can see, is the TTA's "thing". I am sure Freud can tell us how this is one of the oldest tricks in the book... trying to guilt someone into submission. And you do this by passing judgment on people and portraying them as "evil" or portraying their actions as "wrong" according to THEIR moral standard. Note how we flaunts my comment I posted in Freud's myspace page... and how he uses this as a means to try and shame me. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked because not only do I admit to posting those words, I mean them. And I do not feel "shamed" in expressing my disdain for a person like him. And if anything, Freud's response was quite a bit more tame than what he has done before. So Freud even has more patience and restraint than I do... so noted!

4) In a recent post, you can see this personality disorder come to light again, as he clearly wants others to think that getting drunk (in your house, while watching football, when NOT driving a motor vehicle, and while posting on an internet forum) is somehow "bad" or "evil"... yes, he wishes to "shame me". Again, it won't work. Yes, I like to get drunk (responsibly). Many people in our society do. And I find it sad that he should resort to trying to use this as a means to try to make me feel "ashamed". But, of course, no one here has the high ethics and moral standards of the TTA, now do we? How could we, when we note his long history of putting himself on a moral pillar?

5) And to PROVE (yes, prove) that he just can't pass-up a chance to look down his moral nose and pass judgment on one of his "victims", I PURPOSEFULLY included my statement about receiving fellatio last night... because I knew he would latch onto it. And see again how he mocks me with his sarcastic "how appropriate...". I guess he thinks I am supposed to feel ashamed for getting a hummer last night and openly telling a friend (Freud) about it? Not gonna happen. If anything, this may even smack of "sour grapes" because I got one... and he didn't?

And so, in this thread, you have now been able to witness some of the constant judgments that were levied against me in the PMs. And here he accuses me of "spin" (and I am still not convinced that another "member" who constantly used this term against me was not the TTA in disguise), but what kind of spin is it to try and FORCE someone to feel guilty about something they have done or said? Given my upbringing in the Catholic Church, I can confidently say that the TTA's attempted use of guilt as a tool of suppression is right up there with the Catholic Church! They use it more effectively than the TTA, but he is only one guy.... to be fair.

And now... here I am... willingly offering myself up to being banned. What is also ironic about all of this is that it is so obvious that the TTA wants to be part of a legend, if not a legend in his own right... and the irony is that I am now helping him to earn one form of legend status.

TTA: The man, the myth, the legend who "brought down" RainmanTime. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gee.... if I am lucky (?) maybe they will choose a reasonably cool actor to play "the evil RainmanTime" when the movie comes out? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Ray,

Although I understand what has been transpiring between you and Javier, I am a bit surprised at your level of frustration. I am not surprised that you tried to "reach" him because you are, after all, a teacher with a heart and his greatest ability is to "sidestep" much in the same way that the harlot in the Bible that drew her men into her bed of death by being "movable". In other words, Javier is amoral. His stances can change, sometimes many times in the same breath. This is what makes "the TTA"(ugh)(I hate enabling him even in a minor way as this), unreachable. From what I can see after going over the posts, Javier deliberately baited you to "get into it" again. This has been his mode of behavior since day one. I really believe that he is totally jealous of your ability to "debunk" because this has always been his alter ego's greatest claim to fame. If there is anyone to blame here for this repulsive behavior, it clearly lies at the MODS feet for allowing him back here. I suspect it may be because there may have been a period where the TTI was becoming somewhat stagnant (it happens from time to time), and perhaps it was meant to "spice up" the forum, but it has had a clearly negative effect and the posts have gone down hill since he was allowed back on.

I don't post very often, but I DO check in every once in a while to check the drift of things. I believe that TTI is the best site going for serious discussion of time and our future in it. While I may not agree with everything you may say or do, I have a great deal of respect for your input and your discriminating mind to unravel difficult concepts. With you on board, it truly is rainman time. I consider many of your statements as the "last word" on particular subjects--without the stigma of "idiot savant" attached to the depth of the abilities you posess. Your energy seems to be boundless and the sheer volume of your posts testifies to your knowledge and the willingness the share it with others. The greatest barrier to earnest teachers is the obstinate student who is so "stiffnecked" that they would rather choose death than be taught by others of the joy of knowledge. A college teacher of mine once said that knowledge brings much sorrow. Those who "kick against the pricks" eventually heap great scorn upon themselves. The traps they set usually become their own traps, and although it grieves us to some extent, it is inevitable that they will fall into their own traps and totally expose themselves to the ridicule that befalls "churls". The Bible forbids us to call anyone a fool, but it also outlines quite clearly what a fool is. It is not our calling to expose the foolhardy, and it is even stated that we are to forgive "seventy times seven". Forgive, for your own sake, and then "brush the dust from your shoes." Move on. There are many people here who hold you in high esteem--not just for your knowledge but for you honesty and candor as well--and your willingness to share it with anyone who wants to know. That is humility. That is the true hallmark of a real man. Arrogance is the way of the churl. I'm proud to call you my friend.

Ray,
This will be my last post in this thread. But you can rest assured that the person who was so upset that he had to barge in on this thread will want the last word. So be it.

I don’t want the last word Ray. That seems to be something that you always want, and take by force or make fun of others to get it.

That’s why things led to the way they went, don’t you see that?

You can’t always spin the truth Ray, no matter how hard you try.

1) Before he ever decided to enter this thread, he has even admitted that I did NOT refer to him specifically in my explanation to Freud as to why I shut my PM down. Indeed, his OWN DECISION to enter this thread and begin his tirade is what ACTUALLY called attention to the fact of which forum member it was that caused me to shut off my PM! In fact, he pretty much eliminated all doubt (on his own) that he was the one harassing me with PMs.

And was it not you who contacted me just two days later after a similar situation, asking me to not do it again, because we agreed to leave one another alone? If anyone began whining, it was you Ray.

2) And looking at his behavior since he joined this thread.... is it not obvious from his tone, and incessant need to answer...again and again, in a thread he was never involved in until he chose to become involved... is it not obvious why I shut off my PM so I did not have to receive his continuous judgments of me?

But that’s you Ray. Your constant need to always have to be right, each and every time someone disagrees with you. Isn’t it obvious why you could not stop PM’ing me and getting so upset each time I responded to you? You impose your message to no ends. From one thread, you began two more, and posted on someone’s MySpace. Asking them to come to kick my ass.

It’s pretty obvious you don’t like to be wrong on any level Ray, regardless if it’s science or math.

You will go through any lengths to do this. From attacking me (3+ against 1), ridiculing me, discrediting me, creating multiple threads to make others feel guilty and vote for you. Not to mention, the first time you harassed me on the forum for no reason, and through PM’s.

I didn’t even know you Ray. But when you met me, you began attacking me for no reason. And so this brings us to where we are today. You met someone who would not give in to you and shut up.

At the very least, I was very patient with you, and respected your wishes to leave you alone for the most part. Though, you could not do the same.

3) Passing judgment, as you can see, is the TTA's "thing". I am sure Freud can tell us how this is one of the oldest tricks in the book... trying to guilt someone into submission.

I’m passing judgment? Ray, the terms of service are clear. And it’s obvious you are not following them. If pointing out your behavior & actions is the only way for you to be reminded to abide by them, then really you can’t say that passing judgment is not just reminding you to behave or you’ll get booted.

And you do this by passing judgment on people and portraying them as "evil" or portraying their actions as "wrong" according to THEIR moral standard. Note how we flaunts my comment I posted in Freud's myspace page... and how he uses this as a means to try and shame me.

But Ray, you ATTACKED me. Your friends ATTACKED me. What else am I suppose to call them & their actions, “Little Angels” and give them a gift card or something?

Unfortunately, it hasn't worked because not only do I admit to posting those words, I mean them. And I do not feel "shamed" in expressing my disdain for a person like him. And if anything, Freud's response was quite a bit more tame than what he has done before. So Freud even has more patience and restraint than I do... so noted!

There you have it!

Ray does not feel ashamed for asking someone to come and kick my ass.

So since you don’t want me to judge you or call your behavior evil, I’ll just allow you to fill in the blank on that one. Ray’s behavior for this was ___________.

4) In a recent post, you can see this personality disorder come to light again, as he clearly wants others to think that getting drunk (in your house, while watching football, when NOT driving a motor vehicle, and while posting on an internet forum) is somehow "bad" or "evil"... yes, he wishes to "shame me".

But Ray, you just judged me, and said I have a personality disorder. How is that different from what you telling me that I am doing?

Again, it won't work. Yes, I like to get drunk (responsibly). Many people in our society do. And I find it sad that he should resort to trying to use this as a means to try to make me feel "ashamed".

No Ray, I don’t say this to make you feel ashamed, but I say this for you to realize what you’re saying, is in a public forum, not the locker room. I mean, who comes on here and say’s that they just had sex with their girlfriend, unless they were drunk.

But, of course, no one here has the high ethics and moral standards of the TTA, now do we? How could we, when we note his long history of putting himself on a moral pillar?

I’m sorry you feel that way. But it isn’t my fault you were irresponsible to not have seen the error of your ways in the choices that you made, and now be upset that someone caught you.

5) And to PROVE (yes, prove) that he just can't pass-up a chance to look down his moral nose and pass judgment on one of his "victims", I PURPOSEFULLY included my statement about receiving fellatio last night... because I knew he would latch onto it. And see again how he mocks me with his sarcastic "how appropriate...". I guess he thinks I am supposed to feel ashamed for getting a hummer last night and openly telling a friend (Freud) about it? Not gonna happen. If anything, this may even smack of "sour grapes" because I got one... and he didn't?

Ray you are to extreme. Your intentions now, as they were on the PM’s, are to continue to spin the facts regardless of the truth that is being shown to you. Yes, you did say your girlfriend gave you a hummer, that’s great, good for you. Though you believe I wanted to mock you or make you feel ashamed for this. As always, you’re taking things to an extreme measure, to mean something completely different. This again, is the root of all the problems we now face.

It’s not my judging of you that’s the problem, but of you not willing to see, and accept the truth. Simply perhaps because it is not in a mathematical language that you can understand and be secure in, the solution obviously eludes you.

You are no different then those who deny science, in exchange for a romantic notion of Time Travel.

And so, in this thread, you have now been able to witness some of the constant judgments that were levied against me in the PMs. And here he accuses me of "spin" (and I am still not convinced that another "member" who constantly used this term against me was not the TTA in disguise), but what kind of spin is it to try and FORCE someone to feel guilty about something they have done or said?

Yes, the many faces of the TTA… who else can I possibly be.

Does this scare you RMT?

Your spinning streak is obviously unending.

I have made my case in the above posts regarding your violation to an agreement that YOU made, and that I agreed to. An agreement that I kept, and you could NOT!

So spin all you want!

Given my upbringing in the Catholic Church, I can confidently say that the TTA's attempted use of guilt as a tool of suppression is right up there with the Catholic Church! They use it more effectively than the TTA, but he is only one guy.... to be fair.

I’m sorry Ray, you obviously need someone to talk to… in all seriousness, please seek someone trustworthy who can listen.

And now... here I am... willingly offering myself up to being banned. What is also ironic about all of this is that it is so obvious that the TTA wants to be part of a legend, if not a legend in his own right... and the irony is that I am now helping him to earn one form of legend status.

Now your judging me Ray. But fine, I can handle it calmly and answer you calmly.

I am no legend, you merely read my posts to another forum member. In it, I admitted that I was John Titor, and stated that I was a legend. But if you read closer, you would have read that I said, SIKE!

Obviously you fell for it, and still believe it to this day!

TTA: The man, the myth, the legend who "brought down" RainmanTime.

No Ray, unlike you I don’t take pleasure in the people that I bring down. You revel in it, I know. But for me, if you do get banned, I won’t make fun of you, the way you’ve made fun of the countless TT hoaxers who’ve left with their tails behind their legs. No body deserves to be let go like that, no matter who you are.

TTA

Raul, the owner, is a patient guy. He wants the site to succeed

That would be a lot more believable if he deleted threads that were off topic, or moved them to an off topic area where I wouldn't see them. I only read this general area.

Bogz,
That would be a lot more believable if he deleted threads that were off topic, or moved them to an off topic area where I wouldn't see them. I only read this general area.

Then let me make an "On topic" point.

Imagine where we would be today, if we still had the ancient texts or books that were lost or burned long ago?

Some may have been lost by natural causes... but others were intentionally burned & destroyed (or deleted in present terms).

Was this not someone's attempt to re-write history?

They say that history is written by the victors.

And so it would seem here today, a supporter for one of the warring parties is requesting that history be re-written, just for him.

I say leave history the way it is, don't change a thing.

You justify changing one thing like this, then when will it end?

TTA

stop being a s h i t disturbing instigator

the crap in this thread is not at all the same as some 'ancient text' to which you refer.

you are master of the logical fallacy.

Javier,

Knock it off! You're one of the people I was refering to in my last post.

You're back on this site because I personally argued your case to Raul because he'd banned you for life. If you can't comport yourself properly I assure you that I won't go to bat for you if you get TOS'ed once again.

Ray - you too...please. Drop it.

All of this Ray-Javier crap serves no other purpose than to give lurkers the notion that we're nothing but a bunch of crackpot flamers...which is precisely what you two sound like right now.

If someone suddenly disappears from the site without notice don't email me to say "Huh?! What happened?" I'm just the piano player - I'm not a Mod and I'm not an Admin.