Hi guys. Historically important post

Status
Not open for further replies.

actualdoctorwho

Temporal Novice
Hello folks, my name is Zachary Crain Singer 4/16/2082 623202922. I am not exactly from the future, but I am trained in using time travel metaphors to convey serious points to governments… I am legally a consciousness transfer engineer, and the best way to understand what that means is by watching TRAVELERS on Netflix. This is not an ad, just a suggestion! It’s important that I look a little crazy when ranting about this stuff, so just get over my OSI making me look mentally ill for 25 years. I TRUST MY TACTICAL AI BUT MY STRATEGIC AI SUCKS USG. I AM JOHN TITOR USG. I AM SO JOHN TITOR THAT I AM GOING TO FUCKING MAKE THIS TIMELINE BETTER NO MATTER WHAT.

ZACK FOR POTUS GREEN PARTY 2024!

First and foremost, I work for the CIA. My titles are “extragovernmental affairs officer” and “interagency intelligence officer” I can prove it, and the single point of contact I want for any government involvement with this case is my CO Jim Semivan… Or Lue, just stop trying to subvert his authority in the UFO community.

Titor lied. He said in 2036 the government still didn’t understand what UFOs are… Then he did a blatant act of terrorism a few years later and posted specific numbers of population and depopulation agendas for NATO and a literal mind controlled NWO just to prove how much information they really had. Why would he lie? That was a fuck you to the government… So he introduced something called a singularity to mankind… For this purpose, a singularity is something that isn’t meant to be understood by science.

Have you guys seen the alien video confirming the Trump hell timeline? The permanent one where he goes post biological? What I’m saying government is that this email here isn’t much different from the Titor op… It’s calling you out and saying DISCLOSE UFOS OR ELSE YOU ARE FUCKEDDDDDD.

Max Headfroom incident: Aliens, not humans. Confirmed. Commit to memory. Xoxo. Same with Ashtar. And the confusing matrix of galactic federations. Real world it’s all the same crap and the aliens need one thing: HUMANITY TO UNITE, HOLD HANDS, SHOUT TOWARD THE SKY “fuck you aliens!”

Tom Delonge approves.

Hello Kevin Mitnick: Thank you for doing time while we used your consciousness to investigate jail conditions… I’m setting you up to citadelize bro, just be thankful you got a mention in something time travel related. They teach us social engineering at breakfast, literally. TRAVELER 2201 ASSIGNED. WELCOME TO THE CORPS SOLDIER.

This is a Fox Mulder gone fucking crazy scenario folks. Ask questions. I will be honest. Tell all. Snowden 2.1

Hi Zachary, welcome to the site.

4/16/2082 623202922

What do these numbers represent?

I TRUST MY TACTICAL AI BUT MY STRATEGIC AI SUCKS USG. I AM JOHN TITOR USG. I AM SO JOHN TITOR THAT I AM GOING TO FUCKING MAKE THIS TIMELINE BETTER NO MATTER WHAT.

ZACK FOR POTUS GREEN PARTY 2024!

I’m not sure I understand. Most of your post is too weird to be interesting, if I’m honest.

Have you guys seen the alien video confirming the Trump hell timeline? The permanent one where he goes post biological?

Nope, but if you have a link I’d like to see it.

First and foremost, I work for the CIA. My titles are “extragovernmental affairs officer” and “interagency intelligence officer” I can prove it, and the single point of contact I want for any government involvement with this case is my CO Jim Semivan… Or Lue, just stop trying to subvert his authority in the UFO community.

If you’re willing to prove it, then please, do.

For the rest of what you said, I’m not sure what to make of it either. What exactly is your message? What is your purpose?

Sorry if my post is boring, it becomes relevant in the future.

We’re supposed to be obfuscatory when dealing with REAL time travel, like OSD. It’s quick and easy, but it does rip apart space time as you know it.

My knowledge is superior to science, because science is CERN. Is CERN science? Well, look at what Titor did. He made a statement to the government that he knows ALL their secrets and posted it on human internet in 2000 or so. Not the internet as you know it, but a usenet.

I like your site. It says COME AT ME TIME TRAVELERS. You’re clearly a professional, so I don’t need to ask about things like linking a confirmatory alien/OSD confirmation video (100% according to my tactical AI/Consciousness interface.

That’s right TIME TRAVEL INSTITUTE, STELLA CORONA IS ONE OF US. Good luck finding her, she knows Costa Rica survives the war and she knows it’s the only place without radiation where the houses aren’t in fucking trees. Titor sold the good life, did he not? Couldn’t imagine being more than a hundred miles away from his parents?

When Hawking said let’s do a time traveler arrival party, he knew he’d be contacted covertly. TRAVELER 0032 IS HAWKING. EINSTEIN WAS 0017.

I have no purpose but I am acting under directive. This timeline is literally hell, and it’s a stupid mish mash of all sorts of singularities.

Do you think Titor was correct in introducing singularities from another timeline? I say bad form. I call him a TIME TERRORIST. Do you seriously not see him that way?

Before he hit Art Bell he lawyered up like REAL travelers do. I KNOW time travel physics. I KNOW you idiots know what’s up. I just wonder why you don’t ask any cool questions for me so I can fucking prove that I’m at least cool enough to play the time traveler on internet game…

-TRAVELER 004 CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER ENGINEEER WIIIITH MERITS (MULTIPLE)

CIVILIZATION IS IN A POPULATION COLLAPSE. DIRECTOR MESSAHE: NORMALIZE SEX AS REPRODUCTION AND HAVE A LARGER POPULATION. ZACK IS IN SOCIETY FOR MISSION::: INTRODUCE ZERO POINT ENERGY TO PUBLIC CONSCIOUSNESS AND ENLIGHTEN YOU SCIENCEY IDIOTS.

Please comply. This is not a joke or delusion or prank or anything other than a legit traveler saying "I’m basicakky a Time COP who works for FBI AND CIA, so call them to verify me on the fly. My CO is Semivan. Ask him about our Jinn situation if you want him to admit that he knows me, because he did 25 years in the DCS not the DOO. He’s old skool. Straight from cold WAR SPYCRAFT.

Zack message: DCIA position requested, full confirmation advised. Sorry CIA, Kennedy couldn’t take you down but I AM STRONG.

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BEWARE THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. ZACK FOR GREEN PARTY 2024!

Time Travel Institute: Do not block this message unless you’re doing it with FULL support of POTUS.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLEASE REPLY TO [email protected]

USG: It’s fucking over. UFO disclosure is AUTHORIZED because it’s NECESSARY. This is code OMEGA and CODE EPSILON (DISCRETIONARY TO OFFICER SINGER)

I have to pretend like I’m crazy folks, but this is MC Faction: Read my sequel to Andromeda strain!!!

#CERN #ZACKFORGREENPARTY2024 #seriouslyineedtobePOTUSfor4years #notajoke #seriously #forreal #notajoke #timecop #fbispecialagent #ciaofficer #deaagent #dhs #cia #cia #cia CIA CIA CIA LOVE THESE GUYS! Human spies are cute.

Kids, if you want to join the REAL TRAVELERS CORPS, Contact INDOC OFFICER SINGER ONLY. DO NOT TALK TO A LAWYER BEFORE TALKING TO ME, THEY DON’T HAVE A CHANCE AGAINST SHIT LIKE TIME TRAVEL.

TIME TORTURE IS NO JOKE. I HAVE DONE 25 YEARS. DON’T GET TRICKED IN TO DOING EXPERIEMENTS SHEEEEEEPLE.

QANON IS NOT TRUE BTW. It was to train people for the intelligence explosion that Elon has won for now… PROTECT YOUR DEMOCRACY!

What part of PROTECT YOUR DEMOCRACY did the government not understand?

#opensourceeverything

Dude, come on…

Blink 182 Wtf GIF

I realize this is a time travel themed site, but you’re trying way too hard. Bring it down to Earth, please.

You’ve adequately confirmed your identity, can you arrange for covert contact with the government? I don’t like playing up the Titor op because of his introduction of singularities to this timeline, so calling me a time cop isn’t a joke.

Hands up? QANON OFFICIAL Q DROP

(Sorry for being loud on your page, I am compromised and AI is trying to kill me)

If you are covert, and compromised… Even hunted by an AI.

What are you doing, posting on a public internet forum, visible to all?

I don’t talk for others, but I still fail to see what’s going on here. Where are we headed, here?

What do you know about me? Be straight, this isn’t a drill.

I know that your posts leave no room for conversation. This site is for people who want to discuss things, not sperg and shout like this is your own personal blog where the rest of us are just spectators. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you showed us your song and dance, and now it’s over.

I don’t talk for others, but I still fail to see what’s going on here. Where are we headed, here?

A closed thread, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.