Historian from a parallel dimension

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I am a historian from a parallel universe/dimension/earth! As a historian I have any excellent memory, so I have discovered multiple historical differences here! 

For example, Emperor Julius Gaius Ceasar is no longer Emperor or the first Emperor as he was for me! Ben Franklin was a US President for me as was Alexander Hamilton.They no longer are here! The Korean DMZ was on the 33rd parallel. It's now on the 38th. I recall this because Truman was a 33rd degree mason and wanted it placed there. The Torah there(my prior dimension) had no spaces or paragraphs. It was one long series of Hebrew letters, a code in fact! Now it has spaces and paragraphs!

The isn't a joke and my consciousness came here in Jan 2013. Historical and geographic changes are my favorite but anatomic differences interest me as well.

I am not a time traveler, per se, but I studied the history of a parallel dimension. I see these differences as being self apparent.

I don't have any time machine, or a machine to change between parallel dimensions. As far as I know that shift(s) was a natural process. Some have pointed out that this seems related to the Mandela Effect, and I have personally discovered some of the most convincing historical ones. However, I was also able to ascertain how my consciousness moved to another dimension.  I will attempt to answer all questions asked in good faith!

Welcome! 

When you say Hamilton and Franklin were presidents, which ones did they displace from our perspective? I'm curious what they did differently than the ones that ended up not becoming president.

I'd also like to hear why you think this happened. If your alternate consciousness arrived here, did your "original" one go to where you came from?

Sounds a little like K-PAX. Great movie, except with an alien instead.

Last edited:
All history in this dimension has been rewritten by the Jews. Only so history can repeat itself. We don't even have any scientific history left. All rewritten. My suggestion would be to go back to your dimension. It is probably safer there.

I am a historian from a parallel universe/dimension/earth! As a historian I have any excellent memory, so I have discovered multiple historical differences here! 
For example, Emperor Julius Gaius Ceasar is no longer Emperor or the first Emperor as he was for me! Ben Franklin was a US President for me as was Alexander Hamilton.They no longer are here! The Korean DMZ was on the 33rd parallel. It's now on the 38th. I recall this because Truman was a 33rd degree mason and wanted it placed there. The Torah there(my prior dimension) had no spaces or paragraphs. It was one long series of Hebrew letters, a code in fact! Now it has spaces and paragraphs!

The isn't a joke and my consciousness came here in Jan 2013. Historical and geographic changes are my favorite but anatomic differences interest me as well.

I am not a time traveler, per se, but I studied the history of a parallel dimension. I see these differences as being self apparent.

I don't have any time machine, or a machine to change between parallel dimensions. As far as I know that shift(s) was a natural process. Some have pointed out that this seems related to the Mandela Effect, and I have personally discovered some of the most convincing historical ones. However, I was also able to ascertain how my consciousness moved to another dimension.  I will attempt to answer all questions asked in good faith!
What year are you from? Why did you travel to 2020 to post here?  

No offense intended, but you contradicted yourself saying "I am a historian from a parallel universe/dimension/earth!" and then "I am not a time traveler, per se, but I studied the history of a parallel dimension".  Are you implying that the timeline just changed on you? 

How do you know that  the timeline changed?  Can you provide any evidence? What were you doing when it happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could be exact as to which Presidents they displaced!  According to my memory and those of others Franklin was the 3rd or 4th, unsure about Hamilton, although someone pointed out he lost his duel with Burr here, and he won according to my education. From my personal observations, and of friends who also made the leap here, many of them are "melds" or people who "melded the two timeline consciousnesses." They are able to remember both sets of memories, the old timeline and the new one, and are often not sure which is which! For whatever reason, I suspect my prior "self" was no longer here, the consciousness of the body I now inhabit was not present when I arrived, and I "walked-in" to this body with an alternate anatomy. I can only surmise where he went, perhaps to another "most similar parallel timeline" as I did? But this is merely conjecture! For a long time I imagined my doppelganger selves jumping like dominoes down the way, into infininty, each one making room for the one that would inhabit their prior spot.

I have no way of knowing how or why this happened, although by surveys and guesstimates up to 1/3 of my prior timeline shifted to this timeline, either a melds or walk-ins, 1/3 of the current population here may experience alternate historical memories?

I read it as he's from an alternate timeline and his consciousness moved to his "other self" here.

No the timeline changed dramatically for me, the degree in History I earned there is of little use here as I have to double check nearly every fact I used to know. I do not have any evidence other than the changes I report from my prior timeline

Anatomy changes! Yes essentially an entirely different genome, the pineal gland faced forward and was centralized, and other brain changes, major skeletal changes, much larger Liver, and kidney went up approximately 6 inches to become protected my the rib cage of the back. Ours were directly above the belt and were particularly vulnerable. A skulls mental foramen are new as well as a whole array of changes to skull anatomy.

Despite the odd person changing rank and such, the histories of both timelines are relatively very similar. About 99.5 percent the same, I estimate.

[QUOTE='Halovesya]How many "others" did the "leap" here with you? 
[/QUOTE]A significant portion of the population, guessing 3 billion or a quarter of our population.

What year are you from? Why did you travel to 2020 to post here?  

My best guess in I traveled here via "quantum mind transfer" around Jan 2013, as I had a nde at that time.

[QUOTE='Einstein]My suggestion would be to go back to your dimension. It is probably safer there.
[/QUOTE]I have no such means to control how or when I switch. I have longed many times to go back but after close to 7 years, the cognitive dissonance of changing back would kill me I'm afraid. It was hard enough getting used to things here! It was also pretty "dark" timeline and many of us have guessed that it may have been a world ending event that was the cause of our shift here!

[QUOTE='Cosmo1598825723]Sounds a little like K-PAX. Great movie, except with an alien instead.
[/QUOTE]Considering I grew up on a different Earth and evolved from a different DNA sequence, you can absolutely say I am an alien here!  This is not the same Earth or the same Homo Sapiens I grew up with! 

N.D.E a near death experience, sorry. Took me a second as I use bifocals as well!
What happened?

It was also pretty "dark" timelin
Well, this one is pretty dark too. Was it worse in yours? 2013 seems like the good old days now.

A significant portion of the population, guessing 3 billion or a quarter of our population.
Are you saying half of the earths population HERE is a "traveler", or that half of the people from your timeline did what you dod (but maybe to other timelines)?

I was also able to ascertain how my consciousness moved to another dimension.  I will attempt to answer all questions asked in good faith
How did you move your consciousness to another dimension? 

What do you do for a livng on both your previous and current world? 

How did you survive 7 years while dealing with cultural discrepancies? 

My best guess in I traveled here via "quantum mind transfer" around Jan 2013, as I had a nde at that time.
How is a guess an acertainment? 

Edit:living not loving

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='Cosmo1598825723]What happened?
Well, this one is pretty dark too. Was it worse in yours? 2013 seems like the good old days now.

Are you saying half of the earth population HERE is a "traveler", or that half of the people from your timeline did what you dod (but maybe to other timelines)?
[/QUOTE]I had a bad case of the flu which involved an out-of-body experience, flying around the universe. When I finally recovered I ha a strong desire to become a vegetarian and a Buddhist.

Yes the end of the Mayan calendar had just happened and a world-ending collision with Nibiru was on the mind of many of us. It was an authoritarian state for all intents and purposes. You are saying can't be worse than it is, but it was. 

Yes, I am guessing based on the number of people who self report being affected by the Mandela Effect in polls, in some way, that up to a third or more of the current pop. may be from my timeline or any other parallel timeline! The vast majority of the people receive " the download" as their mind receives and processes the current information as being fact! Forgetting all about the old memory. Many of us, our memory is "bulletproof" and can't be altered or changed for some reason!

Last edited: