Historian from a parallel dimension

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]How did you move your consciousness to another dimension? 
What do you do for a livng on both your previous and current world? 

How did you survive 7 years while dealing with cultural discrepancies? 
[/QUOTE]How is a guess an acertainment? 

You are absolutely right! I have not "ascertained" merely come to a conclusion that was meaningful to myself!

How did you move your consciousness to another dimension? 

I believe, based on what I experienced, that my consciousness exists as a "quantum mind" which is a well known Quantum physics theory, that was first described by Buddha 2500 years ago. Which he called the "Buddha Mind" This MIND exists outside of the brain and is independent of it with our brain acting as a "modem," of sorts, for the Quantum Mind which exists in "quantum space" outside the confines of space and time. My "Mind"(composed of my character traits, memories and personality) from my parallel timeline, with those memories of those historic events, was downloaded via this brain )or connected to this brain), giving me memories that were in-congruent with the current historical timeline. So that is what I believe I know to be true based on my experiences personally, it it just a guess however, thank you for clarifying my understanding of an "ascertainment!"

What do you do for a living on both your previous and current world? 

I am a very happy government social worker helping the Disabled, Retirees and Widows. I have done that since 2008

How did you survive 7 years while dealing with cultural discrepancies? 

The changes were so minuscule that I barely noticed for the first 4 years, but when I did they were everywhere, and I nearly had a psychological meltdown when I noticed certain Geographical monuments WAY out of place, (GIBRALTAR)But after 2 years I realized I was exceptional at spotting the differences, and I turned it into a game that I do very much enjoy playing! 

Last edited:
No the timeline changed dramatically for me, the degree in History I earned there is of little use here as I have to double check nearly every fact I used to know. I do not have any evidence other than the changes I report from my prior timeline
Anatomy changes! Yes essentially an entirely different genome, the pineal gland faced forward and was centralized, and other brain changes, major skeletal changes, much larger Liver, and kidney went up approximately 6 inches to become protected my the rib cage of the back. Ours were directly above the belt and were particularly vulnerable. A skulls mental foramen are new as well as a whole array of changes to skull anatomy.
Man, I wish my body would change on the fly.  (I have so much wrong with me).  So, you had a near death experience and woke up in a different timeline?

There are some theories that we don't really die, we just switch timelines, but we aren't supposed to know it. Please explain further. 

Sorry, it feels like every time I ask a question, I look up and it has already been answered  I'm going mad.  LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]Man, I wish my body would change on the fly.  (I have so much wrong with me).  So, you had a near death experience and woke up in a different timeline?There are some theories that we don't really die, we just switch timelines, but we aren't supposed to know it. Please explain further. 
[/QUOTE]Lets just say, that If I didn't have the exceptionally observant and a savant historical memory, I could easily have written off what had happened to me! But because I was a savant Historian I had trained my memory in such a way that I could not say, as many do that, "it was just a misremembered!" My memory had never been wrong before, so I thought perhaps, it was early onset dementia. Once I had medically excluded that possibility, I was forced to re-accept that my memories were in fact true, as I had always known them to be, even if no one else could remember them! One in particular, the "Isle of Gibraltar' aka the "Rock of Gibraltar" was an island placed in the middle of the Straits of Gibraltar, halfway between Morocco and Spain! (not as a peninsula attached to Spain as it is now,) That really blew my mind! Here was this "Rock" a "Megaton Mountain" that was supposed to be the "symbol of permanance and immovability," and it appeared to have moved for me! When I came to the logical conclusion, that it had to be a different "Parallel Earth" and a "Different Gibraltar," or I would never have had experienced it, I realized a Multiverse Theory and/or Parallel Universe theory was at play, which led me to the "Quantum Mind" theory which fit perfectly into what I had witnessed!

'PaulaJedi]Sorry said:
I have told this story many many times, I can know what people will ask a head of time.

This Spine of mine is much improved, I used to have severe herniated discs that were debilitating, now they are just annoying and tolerable! So I guess my prayers were answered for sure! I was opioid dependent before, and haven't touched them in well over 5 years!

Last edited:
Unbelievably, I found only ONE instance where our Technical Experts' memories disagreed with the current History's Policy! Let me tell you they were not happy one bit that law had changed! They freaked out in fact and I couldn't say' "No sweat, you just shifted timelines." But I wanted to!  For the most part 99.999% is identical from what i learned. I still do alot of double checking  policy to make sure my memory is still correct, but almost nothing changed!

Last edited:
[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]What was the disagreement? 
[/QUOTE]Minute details as to if a certain beneficiary was eligible for 6 months retroactive benefits or not, It was so minor I barely remembered, but we have alot of nit picky details and they are the masters of nit picking the crap out of claims.

I was opioid dependent before, and haven't touched them in well over 5 years!
Before the jump or after? Also do you still have any medical records of the opiod presciptions? 

significant portion of the population, guessing 3 billion or a quarter of our population.
Where did you get that number 

Yes essentially an entirely different genome, the pineal gland faced forward and was centralized,

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]Before the jump or after? Also do you still have any medical records of the opiod presciptions? For a brief period after. I know it doesn't help my credibility any, I only mentioned to demonstrate the reduction in my pain levels due to an updated spine. Yes, I have records but will not be requesting from a Dr. I haven't seen in years. Please understand I have no need to prove or verify any of my experience. It is simply my Truth. I hope you can understand!
[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that number  

Looking at multiple public polls and estimated based on percent of experiencers per population.

Regarding the anatomy and genome change, there are dozens of reported differences, each one entails by definition a different DNA, therefore it is without a doubt a different Genome from the one I had before. If you don't remember the changes its completely null and void for you. But for myself and many others it is an alien genome evolved on a different Earth.

[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]

[/QUOTE]

Please understand I have no need to prove or verify any of my experience. It is simply my Truth. I hope you can understand!
That is a common trope for that sort of claim. You might want to discuss your experiences with @NIXIE

Looking at multiple public polls and estimated based on percent of experiencers per population.
What polls?

[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]That is a common trope for that sort of claim. You might want to discuss your experiences with @NIXIE
I was invited here! Trope or not, I have nothing other than my personal ideas to share. Therefore, since I can not prove them,  I have no need to!

What polls? It is a guestimate. I can only acknowledge genuine inquisitive questions to my story. I will not respond to naysaying.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE='blix1ms0ns]What is naysaying?
Also I am curious about your methodology about getting the estimate. Guestimate=guess+estimate. It is my personal guess for an estimate. The only proof I have for you are my memories. If you don't have them I'm out of luck.
[/QUOTE]

Many of us, our memory is "bulletproof" and can't be altered or changed for some reason!
I find that to be an interesting problem concerning the possibility that time may occasionally reverse direction for the universe. If time were to flow backwards then the brain's memory would also be erased or reversed. but as you indirectly point out, there may be more to memory than the neuronal structures of the brain. 

'Travis Tremlee]I find that to be an interesting problem concerning the possibility that time may occasionally reverse direction for the universe. If time were to flow backwards then the brain's memory would also be erased or reversed. but as you indirectly point out said:
Indeed, although controversial, Hameroff's discovery of Quantum microtubules in the neurons of the brain shows for myself that the storage "cloud" of the mind is on the quantum level. 

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/can-quantum-physics-explain-consciousness-one-scientist-thinks-it-might

Last edited:
I believe you died.  As I said before, we normally don't notice. 

I also experienced a time line change that switched back. It was the most bizarre thing that happened to me. I walked into the post office and it was completely different, even located one door down farther.  When asking the clerk when they remodeled, she said it was the same for years.  When I went back a few months later, it was back to its original configuration.  Blew my mind. 

Thanks for sharing and sorry for all the questions, but we are very curious.  What other historical changes have you noticed?

What year are you from? Why did you travel to 2020 to post here?  
My best guess in I traveled here via "quantum mind transfer" around Jan 2013, as I had a nde at that time.
You remember events and differences from your world? So the real question is, do you have "Reading Steiner"?

[QUOTE='Calc]You remember events and differences from your world? So the real question is, do you have "Reading Steiner"?
[/QUOTE]Haha. I'm old so I had no clue about Steinsgate until recently. I don't have Reading Steiner, and I can go for days and weeks without remembering I came from elsewhere, but when I see a difference here, it's like a game of "Spot the difference" I immediately know with absolute certainty that it is a difference and I can describe the difference in minute detail. Another analogy would be, "One of these things is not like the other!" This tune inevitably goes through my head when I find something! But no not Reading Steiner, it is not something that continually persists. In fact a large number of Sliders such as myself report that they have a complete and total absence of Deja Vu!

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi] What other historical changes have you noticed?
[/QUOTE]I have found changes in Greek language from Parthanon to Parthenon, Latin (the unchangeable language) of Hesterces to Sesterces a Roman form of coinage that the Dollar Sign "$ symbol with two lines" was derived from in my timeline. Hesterces no longer exists here.

Changes in lines of movies. The end of Time Bandits he said, "Mom, Dad, don't touch it! It's PURE evil!" Pure is now missing!

Changes in Songs from Woodstock I discovered this on a videotape I recorded in 1985, I found a guy who was at Woodstock and say the song first hand who remembered "Boom Shaka Laka Laka" His mind was blown when I showed him the version from this timeline! He was so confused he said. "When did they change it?"  

On my Earth the "Pillars of Hercules" were both on the Rock of Gibraltar (ISLAND in the middle of the Straits by itself, which made no sense) It is now the Rock of Gibraltar near Spain, and another mountain on the Moroccan side which is the opposite pillar! (Hercules was from here?)

Changes to "the Comedian's smiley face button" in the Watchmen. I remember a blood spot that dripped as a bullet hole in the middle of the forehead. Now it is a "hand of a clock pointing to 10 o'clock" symbolizing us "moving closer to Midnight on the Doomsday clock!"

Names changes for example Evangeline Lily to Evangeline Lilly.

I find so many changes that I often don't mention them as they are so obscure, so nobody seems to remember but myself. It took me several years to find anyone who remembered "Emperor" Julius Ceasar or US President Benjamin Franklin for example. When I finally do my co-memory sharers are in abundance!

But as I said before, my History degree is not from here! This isn't a case of several people misremembering a fact or two! I find evidence of the"old residue" from my reality everywhere! Which is to be expected in the theory "Quantum Superposition of States" on a "Macro level." Which they have now shown  to be the case with entire groups of quantum entangled elements now! "Flip flops" are predicted by this theory!

There are so many more, I only included the ones I thought you might find interesting!