How to build a time machine

If someone from forum has access to time machine it is easy to make reverse engineering.

If not, need source of money to fund research ways to get right solutions.

If someone from forum has access to time machine it is easy to make reverse engineering.If not, need source of money to fund research ways to get right solutions.
I don't think that anyone has ever built a time machine ever .Till now no one has a solid practical idea for this .

Experimentation is not words making from letter combination.
Hello, Seesaw. What is your native language? The reason I ask is that, while I tend to sort of understand your responses, I've the impression you use idioms that lack English definitions. Therefore, I am not sure whether you are addressing Hawking's impossible invitation and/or what
I have stated only partly in jest. Please explain what you meant, and, if the latter is the case, I will clarify as well.

Native language - Ukrainian or Russian.Sorry for misunderstanding in this issue. I think that logic does not work. What it means. All people looking on field of data like it is linear.For example 0,1penny, 1dollar, 1,000 dollars, 1 billions dollars.

Here in calculating time data is different. Mass or number can be negative. In space where time can be move faster or slower depends of location. So what I think about it. On Earth time is not only seconds,but distance during traveling from one time to second means distance.

Distance is equal rotating speed of spot where we are right now multiply by shifting time. L=465m/sec*3600*Time(hours). If we want to jump at 24 hours. L=465*3600*24=40176000 m.

On other side we have speed of light =299792458 m/sec. So to catch moving time for light needs we only time =40176000/299792458=0.13sec

If we have a Door we can enter in after 0.13 sec to get right time. Little complicated. This my theory, if you have different point of view please write or correct me.

I am trying to write short sentences to be understandable by locals.

:D здравствуйте! I'd have guessed that your mother language, being that, prior to a life-threatening head injury, I was multilingual.

Based upon both your last post and your avatar ( I once had a cat named кошка), you seem ready to pounce upon any opportunity to time travel by dashing through that figurative door (portal). While I am more experimental/scientific about some things, circumstance has more often than not resulted in my crossing strange thresholds, e.g. the previously mentioned injury, which resulted in a near death experience (NDE), is just one such example. That and all but one of my encounters with the unknown, which had nothing to do with any time machine, have been supernatural.

0:) MGby.

Lots of numbers explaining this time thing we use to measure a lot of science.

The light from the past hits our eyes and we see it in the present. Light from the past catches up to the present , electromagnetism is same speed. The past events can be seen in the present. Taking an event as a portion of time and allowing metal, concrete , life forms , to travel as one package (the event) is to call past time speed equal to the speed of light and electromagnetism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Native language - Ukrainian or Russian.Sorry for misunderstanding in this issue. I think that logic does not work. What it means. All people looking on field of data like it is linear.For example 0,1penny, 1dollar, 1,000 dollars, 1 billions dollars.Here in calculating time data is different. Mass or number can be negative. In space where time can be move faster or slower depends of location. So what I think about it. On Earth time is not only seconds,but distance during traveling from one time to second means distance.

Distance is equal rotating speed of spot where we are right now multiply by shifting time. L=465m/sec*3600*Time(hours). If we want to jump at 24 hours. L=465*3600*24=40176000 m.

On other side we have speed of light =299792458 m/sec. So to catch moving time for light needs we only time =40176000/299792458=0.13sec

If we have a Door we can enter in after 0.13 sec to get right time. Little complicated. This my theory, if you have different point of view please write or correct me.

I am trying to write short sentences to be understandable by locals.
So, your basically saying that we can time travel by reaching a very high speed? You just have to pass up the speed of time?I have a hard time understanding your post.

I don't think that anyone has ever built a time machine ever .Till now no one has a solid practical idea for this .
Sure there has, people in the future. I am not sure how many have traveled back to this time(or if traveling to the past is possible).There are practical ideas for it as well.

I think and realized that to build a time machine on kitchen table is not possible now. I came with another idea to build mini digital camera attachment. I start to order items and main idea is to see how humans and nature transform cost line, land, and human habitat. so it is simple

1- build mono-pole magnet

2- use wormhole and attach camera and make picture of parallel universe in any interesting locations

3- make own choice to buy or to sell property

So I found work to do. It is interesting if travelers exist so they can tell us if such kind device available in future.

" So, your basically saying that we can time travel by reaching a very high speed? You just have to pass up the speed of time? "

As you know that time and space bonded together. To get right destination spot you need time when space already under your feet.

" So, your basically saying that we can time travel by reaching a very high speed? You just have to pass up the speed of time? "As you know that time and space bonded together. To get right destination spot you need time when space already under your feet.
I would have to agree here. just because the speed of light means we see an object as it looked doesn't mean if we travelled twice the speed of light, we would travel back in time. when we arrived, we would simply see the object as it will look in 2yrs time.
As an example, imagine we are all booked on a space ship that can go twice the speed of light and we are heading to an onject four light years from Earth. The trip will take two years. Now imagine it was possible to track the ship as a light source across the sky from Earth.

Our leaving date: 1st Jan 2017

Our arrival date: 31st Dec 2019

When we leave the light we see from this object we're heading to is from 1st Jan 2013.

When we arrive, the light people see on Earth will be from 31st Dec 2015.

So although you would think you would see your craft before it got there, in essence, you would not.

Now, if after arrival. we decided to travel back at the same speed the next day this would be the timings:

Leaving date: 1st Jan 2020

Arrival date: 31st Dec 2022

When we arrive back on Earth, the light we see from the object will be from 31st Dec 2016, the day before we leave.

And that's the false paradox (or the time travel you expect). Thanks to the speed of light, we will be able to watch our own light streak across the sky.

How cool would that be?

Of course, it doesn't matter how fast you go, you cannot go fast enough to actually meet yourself and you could never use this method to travel backwards.

Even so, you could be travelling headlong into a supernova and you would have no knowledge until you were pretty much on top of it. That is the only worry with faster than light travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies, overtiredness has meant I wrote the dates above incorrectly & I'm unable to edit.

The trip there dates are actually

Leave: 1st Jan 2017

Arrive: 31st Dec 2018

The dates back are:

Leave: 1st Jan 2019

Arrive: 31st Dec 2020

All other dates and calculations seem fine.

Does anyone from time travelers want to open service Rent out your time machine with your supervision.

How expensive per hour it will cost?

You looks like my friend. So you are the right person to rent out your time machine for limited time. I see that only price is issue. Tell me total amount.