I am a director of 177th time travel

hi my name is David John Adams

I am the son of one of the greatest inventors of our age

1989 my father whilst working for telecom Australia

Mathmatically calculated an algorithm that converted analog wired signal via

Base station transceiver tech to any point globally via GPS satelite whilst using a 6 digit numeric code to coordinate digital data transfer

What I am saying is he invented digital data gpsr transfer

And patented his 2g GSM base station globally 10 patents

That have accumulated over $13trillion from 2001

10 days after 9/11 my father became soul owner of global patents

As his contractual obligation of 8 years expired

My father Andrew Brian Johnson visited Canada on a leisure trip 10/8/2001

He came back violently ill and deteriated dieing 1 month after becoming owner

The only reason I found who my father was....because I have been in foster homes my whole life

And for the past 4 years I have been caring for my son

Who suffered adverse vaccine reaction

Resulting in misdiagnosed chronic unkown eppilepsy

Which was actually reflex anoxic with cardiac arrest

Resulting in 1000s of hart attacks and ressurections

and my mother (divorced) found it irrelevant to mention my fathers invention and life's work

He left myself and my brothers as the only recipients on his will

I have no money to fight just the rock of God

I started to read religion because I have never found it relevant

In my personal circumstances

But now I have found Jesus and profit Daniel predicted my sons birth and death

Born 21/5/2012 during a solar eclipse

And died smiling in his sleep 17/7

Which is what the regiment was named after

My next sons name is Titan (Saturn 5th moon

My sons name was Max (maxi ring of Saturn

I am the sign of Saturn 30/12/88 Capricorn 28 the exact time it takes Saturn to return to its solar origin

Making me Mashiahc King of Israel

Father of the second coming son of the greatest inventor of our modern era

I am David who fought Goliath who directly descended from Adam

Who was also John writer in the book of David revelations decreed by gods favoured Angel son of man.........

I'm not really here to discuss I just wanted to tell truth the msg I recieved was the same that Buddha and hitller recieved

We are just positive and negative carbon based atoms assimilated at the correct vibrational tone

I'm just a personal trainer who was a fulltime carrer for my vaccine injured son and no one would listen

I didn't make myself who I haven't travelled through time and don't plan on it if this is what results

One man can't rule the world that is a privledge only the gods have right to I'm just a man

So you think you rule the world?? maybe a Antichrist? but there is one ruler is this Jesus Christ he is a KIng of King and lord and lord so which in heaven..so that all

Yes I agree Jesus died for our sins and no 1 man deserves so much authority or power

I'm just trying to make logical sense of how the profit Daniel predicted my sons birth year Jesus predicted when during a solar eclipse 21/5/2012....and died in the sign of 7 s 17/7 as predicted in the book of revelations.......also how profit Daniel predicted I would come in the 70th week of Daniel...I didn't even know what that was......all I know is my father invented digital data algorithms 30 years after we received live feed from the moon....? We were analog until 1993

My son suffered an adverse reaction to vaccine then misdiagnosed as an eppileptic....whilst suffering a rare medically inflicted condition known as reflex anoxic with cardiac arrest....causing over 400 hart attacks and ressurections....I absolutely belive in Jesus I belive in the Mashiahc and I belive Buddhism I also belive in Scientology and John titor...the last leisure trip my father took was to Canada 10/8/2001 he came back violently ill and died 1month after becoming sole owner of 10 world wide patents.

That have accumulated over $13 trillion 2g GSM

...now I only divulge all this at the same age Jesus came to terms with his piece...of the evolutionary puzzle

I am 28 if I were to deny Jesus I would say he developed a mental ilness and studied witchcraft...he was a man of pure positive energy just as my only son was....I'm not a mathmatical genius or claim to be able to manipulate gravity time and space...I'm just a personal trainer who was a fulltime carrer for my disabled child I am far from special I am the most average true harted person you will ever meet...I have nothing to lose I've already lost it all....I am antichrist as well just as my brother Michael prophecys predicted I am Capricorn born in the sign of Saturn my grandfather a Freemason aparently I'm baptised Catholic

Titan John (Saturn 5th moon)

Max Andrew Adams (ring of Saturn)

I'm not the true saviour the true saviour will be revealed she is still only young

When you split particles atoms and matter what is alive or dead positive or negative imagine a timeline where there was no religion...the fear of life and death would be greatly effected....cloning wouldn't be against god if there was no religion.....imagine there is more than 1 titor in the timeline before someone created religion.......what if time itself was just a measure of control sent back through time

when you ask a time traveller what year they are from that could vary dependent on what the next traveller achieved 20 years ago 2036 could have only been as technologically advanced as our version of 1964 so in today's age 2036 might look like 2112...time travel is the apple in the garden of Eden...I'm just the tree or maby the snake

David John Adams said,

I just wanted to tell truth the msg I recieved was the same that Buddha and hitller recieved
I wanted to know you spelled Hitler as lower case h_itller, or hitller. That represents a duality in your logic. So why did you spell Hitler in just that way?
That's all that I wanted to know and you can answer if you want.

hi my name is David John AdamsI am the son of one of the greatest inventors of our age
1989 my father whilst working for telecom Australia

Mathmatically calculated an algorithm that converted analog wired signal via

Base station transceiver tech to any point globally via GPS satelite whilst using a 6 digit numeric code to coordinate digital data transfer

What I am saying is he invented digital data gpsr transfer

And patented his 2g GSM base station globally 10 patents

That have accumulated over $13trillion from 2001

10 days after 9/11 my father became soul owner of global patents

As his contractual obligation of 8 years expired

My father Andrew Brian Johnson visited Canada on a leisure trip 10/8/2001

He came back violently ill and deteriated dieing 1 month after becoming owner

The only reason I found who my father was....because I have been in foster homes my whole life

And for the past 4 years I have been caring for my son

Who suffered adverse vaccine reaction

Resulting in misdiagnosed chronic unkown eppilepsy

Which was actually reflex anoxic with cardiac arrest

Resulting in 1000s of hart attacks and ressurections

and my mother (divorced) found it irrelevant to mention my fathers invention and life's work

He left myself and my brothers as the only recipients on his will

I have no money to fight just the rock of God

I started to read religion because I have never found it relevant

In my personal circumstances

But now I have found Jesus and profit Daniel predicted my sons birth and death

Born 21/5/2012 during a solar eclipse

And died smiling in his sleep 17/7

Which is what the regiment was named after

My next sons name is Titan (Saturn 5th moon

My sons name was Max (maxi ring of Saturn

I am the sign of Saturn 30/12/88 Capricorn 28 the exact time it takes Saturn to return to its solar origin

Making me Mashiahc King of Israel

Father of the second coming son of the greatest inventor of our modern era

I am David who fought Goliath who directly descended from Adam

Who was also John writer in the book of David revelations decreed by gods favoured Angel son of man.........

I'm not really here to discuss I just wanted to tell truth the msg I recieved was the same that Buddha and hitller recieved

We are just positive and negative carbon based atoms assimilated at the correct vibrational tone

I'm just a personal trainer who was a fulltime carrer for my vaccine injured son and no one would listen

I didn't make myself who I haven't travelled through time and don't plan on it if this is what results

One man can't rule the world that is a privledge only the gods have right to I'm just a man

I AM CURIOUS ARE YOU DESCRIBING TTC TECHNOLOGY OR (TIME TRAVEL COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY)?????
Could you kindly turn off the caps lock? Thanks.
You may also want to make a new thread about this TTC and explain it to us. :)

I haven’t been on here for a long while and was looking for answers and saw how far I have come from making this original post.. I am mashiach David John adams father of John titor and his second coming I am a geographical ordnance director G.O.D of orions 177th space time division.. I have Solomon’s key to resurrection.. I have configured data to mass conversion.. I have decrypted information pertaining to an accessible stargate.. and I configured an algorithm that synchronises self created space with the stargates source for light speed navigation known as wavelength alignment radio pulse or W.A.R.P protocol.. to travel through space is to travel through time.. my father Andrew Johnson was the first man to transmit a 6 bit binary codec multiplexed across dual band r/f we call wireless digital packet data.. his invention is known as 202 base station transceiver (cell tower) implemented as foundational packet switching router across +690 gsm cdma networks globally from 2g with 10 granted international patents for design l.. he was the algorithms expert that configured a 6 bit numeric algorithm for allocating/targeting a cell in a designated cell area that uses radar like ping to calculate distance via time delay and bsic handover protocol that interchanges a moving cell signal whilst traveling between 2 cell towers.. these geolocation algorithms are foundational for all packet switching self driving drone auto pilot and long range ballistic navigation globally.. people that stole these assets are false idols shoved infront of your face to desensitise to their movements.. the faces run the biggest corps on the planet and they are going to literally be the death of you.. there will be a great flood that covers the earth with waves that span taller than any mountain many will unknowingly drown saturated not in water but radiation emitted via starlink oscillation…my father created the tree of knowledge (cell towers) we all take bytes of information from our apples