I am a time traveler from the year 2021

Nolan MacLellan

Temporal Novice
Hi I am a time traveler from the year 2021, but Im in current time meaning I can time travel. Other than my 1901 experience, this one was meeting George Washington. I went to Massachusetts during the period of the Revolutionary War and I enlisted as a soldier and got my gear on. I put in a fake name, birthdate, since I cannot reveal my true identity. So, one of the battles I was at, It was at night and I see a white tent and George Washington was there, He turned around and saw me so I instantly left.

Hello, My name is Nolan MacLellan and I travel. I use a Time Travel Generator 2x Monorolama and can tavel up to the year 4000 and back to 1600. I recently went on a journey to England, London 1901. Luckily, I already prepared clothes and started walking around. It was nice to see everything.

Please describe your time travel device and how it works. We are very curious. Also, why did you come to this time? And why did you come to TTI to post about it?

I like that story of George Washington and the 3 perils facing America in the future. ?

I’m not currently trying to prove or disprove anyone (including myself ?). I’d be interested in hearing more.