I am a time traveler from 2050

мория 1124 уср, Вернитесь в тампу, соединенные штаты россии, сейчас. мы не одобрены, чтобы разрешить детали для поколений старше 60 лет в прошлом. пожалуйста, верните сейчас свое оборудование, которое вам сказали получить.

Translated:

moriya 1124 usr, return to tampa, united states of russia, now. we are not approved to allow parts for generations over 60 years in the past. please return now your equipment that you were told to receive.

But with the decisions they make to use the spare. But the authorities can approve, but they will also wait when someone also creates a time machine. And it seems to me all this is repeated. But this is only a fact or a hypothesis.

This message implies a divergent reality vector or possible temporal incursion in which the good people of Tampa, Florida are drinking vodka and following party doctrine. I would be curious to know what sort of “equipment” is involved here.

Translated:

moriya 1124 usr, return to tampa, united states of russia, now. we are not approved to allow parts for generations over 60 years in the past. please return now your equipment that you were told to receive.
Ok I return by with my equipement

In my future there aren’t any trees, everything has become artificial (nature), it’s rere to find any real eco.
Its interesting you say this. Now why would that be the case really? I mean...I was once told something like this but I assumed they meant that everything was planted and hardly anything was real nature. but it was still organic. Well at least that's what I was lead to believe later. I mean already in many tight populated areas and countries there's very little natural and most of nature we get to see in those places was planted.

But why wouldn't they plant anything in the future or hardly anything? Makes little sense, right?