I am from the year 2007.

cyb0rg1

Temporal Novice
You are welcome to ask me anything about the time period in which I am from. I do not care about screwing up history so anything goes, except sports scores (I have never paid attention to sports much, so I wouldn't be able to tell you anyway). I will try to speak as plainly as possible, but the english language may have evolved a bit between your time and mine (especially if you live in the Central or Mountain time zone), so if you have problems please do not hesitate to ask for clarification, as I am well-versed at speaking in sentences of simple three-letter words (I can also use numbers in place of words, such as using the number "2" to represent "to" or "too", if that is what it takes to communicate with you). Please be aware that I am not psychic. I probably don't know you in my time, and I probably don't know anybody you know, but I might know somebody they know, and there is a very good chance I know somebody that knows somebody your ancestors know. For further degrees of separation, I can check myspace, no doubt they are connected to me there in some way (myspace is a modern website in my time where people who spend way too much time online collect virtual e-friends to feel like they aren't so alone). I also have access to a huge database of information at my fingertips, so if there is something I do not know I can simply "google it" (our futuristic 2007 way of saying "look it up in our vast online, publicly accessible network of interconnected database servers").

You are welcome to believe or not believe, either is fine.

I am quite confident there will be a lot of questions about how I travel in time. Time travel has been around for a long, long time, but in our current time (2007) time travel is still very slow. If I were to travel from say, October 27, 2007 to October 28, 2007, it would take approximately 24 hours. There are people in our time who are looking into speeding up this process, but I find that reading a good book, or playing video games speeds it up a bit. I will be posting a photo of my time machine later on when I get around to it.

Cyb0rg

So do you uses a John Titor type machine in which you travel in a car?

You never said what time period you can from or is your true time period

2007? To finish for now what time period do you know detailed history in?

Thx,

Hope to hear from you soon.

hello cyb0ry I just want to ask you a few quesiton..wehn is the first time travel come out for public use?? also what will happen to this future??

thank you.and write back.

After a rest viewing to much the comet ...

17/P Holmes

Cyb0rg,

i think, they found one or your early experiments in time travel, the experimental vehicle, complete whit the operating TT Drive, and the main computer...intact in a cave...

it`s appears than the vehicle return 101 years to the past from +1 year,to this date and the Driver was mommified inside a cave...

see what part of the log on the computer said:

++++++++++++++++++++

Start Quoted:

"

17th Nov 2009;-

Drove past the supermarket and the queue to get in stretched two blocks down the road. They are only allowing 10 people to shop in the market at any one time. I've been told they are selling 1kg bags of rice for $25

18th Nov 2009;-

Now it is obvious to most that the world will not be the same even if the Sun does turn back on. Some people are laughing, some crying, most are silent. The winds are starting to blow ferociously now, as I predicted. Packing the remaining stuff in to the trailer now... must go.

20th Nov 2009;-

Holy [censored]!!!

The drive here was terrifying. The winds were so strong, at some points I thought the car and trailer would be blown completely off the road. The wind gusts were about 150 km/h. It is a good thing there are no trees next to the road. It is starting to get cold. There is light snow on the ground. It is about -1C outside.

I am in the cave now. Everything that has been stored here is intact, except for some soap that has been eaten by a wallaby.

21st Nov 2009;-

Drank a bottle of vodka and slept for 11 hours straight. The sun is still a red sphere in a clear dark sky. No planet Venus visible to the naked eye. Winds have abated somewhat. Temp -1C.

22nd Nov 2009;-

Unloaded most of the stuff into the cave. Snow showers every 15 minutes, sometimes blizzard like. There are now snow drifts a 3ft high. The small bats that inhabited the cave are now dead. Probably a good thing because their guano stinks like piss. The sun brightened significantly behind cloud for several hours today. Bright enough to walk around outside without a torch.

23nd Nov 2009;-

Oh great, now I have diarrhea, have to run out into the snow to blow me bowels out every couple hours. Wiping my arse with snow cause there ain't much toilet paper. Prefer to use TP for other things. I'm not sure if I should bother tossing the dead bats out, there are several hundred of them, it is getting cold in here so their carcasses might just freeze, they don't stink. Got the stove going and cooked up a quick noodle soup.

24th Nov 2009;-

Took the Short Wave radio outside repeatedly and there was nothing. FAAARK!!! Can't see what little glow there is from the sun because of thick cloud cover. Temp -2C. The wind is picking up again. Thankfully the easterlies blow over the top of this small sheltered escarpment. If the wind strengths down in Perth are anything like what are here, the city will have now been destroyed.

I am cutting these entries short to save laptop battery charge. When and if it runs out I will start using paper. I could start draining the car battery. Maybe the sun will turn on again and then I could recharge the laptop using the solar panel.

This is [censored]! I wish I could be sitting in a warm house surfing the internet, buying supermarket foods. Watching television when I want to. Riding my bike when where I want to. Now my day to day life is being dictated by the forces of nature. [censored] YOU NATURE!

25th Nov 2009;-

Down to the 14th bottle of vodka. Gonna have to start slowing down or brew a wort of beer. Started the car and got it up to operational temperature. The snow is getting deeper and there is no way I can drive without chains now. I don't have chains. Several wallabies are now using the front entrance of the cave for shelter. When I walk past they don't even bother to get up, that is how weak they are. They are too afraid of me to come into the cave where it is warmer though. I might corral them into the back of the cave.

Current temp -6C. Still no SW signals.

27th Nov 2009;-

Laptop battery down to 40%

Temp -8C.

Wind gusting to 170km/h.

Still eating nice meals, hot milk chocolate and beef jerky with rice in the mornings.

Using stove to melt snow for drinking water.

Wallabies are now in the back of the cave shivering, one has died, pulled the carcass out into the snow. I might start eating him soon.

Drifts starting to cover the car.

Sun brightened for a few hours again, then back to near night.

Total cloud cover.

Feel unwell.

Back to sleep.

28th Nov 2009;-

Still feeling flue like symptoms. Gonna stay in sleeping bag. The wind is absolutely howling outside.

Temp -10C

29th Nov 2009;-

To save on the supply of beef jerky I am now having a go at the wallaby carcass outside. The thing is frozen so solid it takes ages just to cut away enough for a meal. I wish I had really good serrated knife or saw. Hey that just gave me an idea! Use the hack saw.

Hey, my brain ain't working too good at the moment. The stress, flue, vodka... it's all taking its toll on me.

30th Nov 2009;-

Snowed heavily for 12 hours straight. Had to dig a tunnel to get out of the cave. Took an exhausting walk in the soft powder snow with my torch. There appears to be snow drifts more than 10 meters deep. Temp -30C. Couldn't even find the car. Playing solitaire to pass the time away.

1st Dec 2009;-

I can't get out of the cave now. I dug a vertical tunnel 6 meters before I gave up.

------------------

end quoted.....

A link:

Link to GLP

Note: if your experiment isn´t start right now, please get the pertinent precautions...

--

Best Regards

Cyb0rd,

I am about time travel to 2008 in about two months and three days from now. I think we both have the same time traveling method. The good thing about it is, it is very safe and accurate way of time travel and you never miss an event. :yum:

Safe journey. ;)

Hi again,

I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Some of these were private messages, but I have nothing to hide, and I would prefer to share my information with everybody, so they will be answered here as well (I will paraphrase the questions, because I believe forum postings are covered under copyright law and I was not given permission to quote the senders).

(anonymous)

"Where do you come from?"

I am assuming you mean geographically. I am from the eastern coast of the United States.

"Do you have a time machine and what does it look like?"

Well, I have several. See below for descriptions, but I am working on making some photos to post in these forums for you all to see..

"Do you have any hobbies?"

I listed a few hobbies in my profile, but I also enjoy science, philosophy, and music.

"Are you human?"

As far as I know. I have been diagnosed with a condition known as Asperger's syndrome, which is a form of high functioning autism, so my thinking can be quite inhuman at times, and I sense reality a bit different than most people, so I am alien in a way I guess you could say. I have been called an emotionless borg more than once, mostly by pissed off females.

"What kind of technology and entertainment do you have where you come from?"

Well, most of the entertainment from my time period is a mixture of the previous 100 years. It is a bit like a painter taking all the colors of his palette and mixing them all together until he has brown sludge. It seems that nobody comes up with anything new anymore, so mostly you see people remaking everything they were into when they were young.

Also I would like to say I am not a believer of the occult or paranormal. I tend to think these events have rational explanations, and people aren't really seeing what they think they are seeing.

Designer:

"So do you uses a John Titor type machine in which you travel in a car?"

I have time machines in several forms, one can be worn on the wrist, another is a small box which can be plugged into a 21st century wall socket (it can also use batteries when no wall socket is available), and my computer also doubles as a time machine. I also have one that runs on a AAA battery and plays music, it is my favorite when I am unable to use the computer.

"You never said what time period you can from or is your true time period

2007?"

Yes, I am from the year 2007.

"To finish for now what time period do you know detailed history in?"

I have mostly traveled around in the 80s and 90s, but I am a big fan of the 20s and 40s too.

"I am about time travel to 2008 in about two months and three days from now."

From what I hear, 2008 is supposed to be an interesting year.

Warrior381:

"wehn is the first time travel come out for public use??"

I am not sure when the first specific time passing devices were first employed, but I am pretty sure they are very ancient. The earliest I know of probably employed the walls of natural caves.

"also what will happen to this future??"

I will not know what will happen in the future until I get there. I am im the process of traveling to the year 2008 right now.

recall15:

"i think, they found one or your early experiments in time travel, the experimental vehicle, complete whit the operating TT Drive, and the main computer...intact in a cave...

it`s appears than the vehicle return 101 years to the past from +1 year,to this date and the Driver was mommified inside a cave..."

Well that is a bit disturbing if the person was mummified. However, I highly doubt it was me. My writing style is completely different, especially in a journal. I do not use the terms "arse" or "fark" and I have never seen a wallaby (isn't that an australian creature?). Also, I do not watch TV, I don't like driving, and vodka makes me vomit (but I will drink it if it is all I have in a frozen cave!).

CybOrg

Hi cyborg it's doggie once again I just wanted to say thanks for answering all of my questions and thanks for taking your time and patience in doing that I appreciate that I have five more questions to ask you before you go to 2008 here they are and thanks for being cool and honest with me:

1. What kind of food and water do you eat and drink from where you come from?

2. Before you leave will you post some pictures of your stuff like time machines and other devices as well?

3. What is your favorite timelines you have been to lately also will you come back to our timeline again or are you going to leave forever?

4. How long does it take to travel from one timeline to another and back again from where you started?

5. How far can you go backwards and forwards with your time machines you have?

thanks for everything I hope you have a great day and thanks in advance and thanks for being cool to us all on this forum I hope everything is good for you I will talk with you again later on see you later on and by the way don't do too much traveling just a joke!!! well I hope you have fun in 2008 and if you come back keep me updated on what it is like!

Hi cyborg it's doggie once again I just wanted to say thanks for answering all of my questions and thanks for taking your time and patience in doing that I appreciate that I have five more questions to ask you before you go to 2008 here they are and thanks for being cool and honest with me:
I won't arrive in 2008 for another couple of months, so we have some time

1. What kind of food and water do you eat and drink from where you come from?
We only have one kind of water here (although you can purchase multiple brands), but usually I like mixing mine with tea. We have a wide variety of foods here, such as tacos, hamburgers, spaghetti, and pizza. If you would like more info on these just ask. I tend to eat a lot of canned food because it doesn't involve too much cooking.

2. Before you leave will you post some pictures of your stuff like time machines and other devices as well?
Yes I most certainly will when I have time for it!

3. What is your favorite timelines you have been to lately also will you come back to our timeline again or are you going to leave forever?
70s, 80s and 90s as well as the 00s. The 80s were the most fun. Who knows, I might be back someday!

4. How long does it take to travel from one timeline to another and back again from where you started?
If I were to travel to October 31, 2007 from right now, it would take almost 24 hours. So for every hour into the future, it takes me about 60 earth minutes. This can be subjectively sped up or slowed down, depending on how fast I am moving, and perceptually sped up by using one of several devices at my disposal. I wish this could be faster, but as I stated earlier, my technology isn't as advanced as some other time travelers here, if any other time travelers on this site can spare some better technology I would be very grateful.

5. How far can you go backwards and forwards with your time machines you have?
There is no solid limit to how far I can travel into the future (that I know of!), but unfortunately due to technical reasons (and a short lifespan) I am unable to return to the past right now. If anybody can help me with this, please let me know! I wouldn't call them "time machines" because technically they have no moving parts (aside from the cooling module in the computer). They are more like time devices, and are mostly used to display my current temporal location along the timeline.

Hello cyb0rg,

What an intiguing story you tell. Forgive me if I'm skeptical though...we get a lot of these so-called 'Time Travellers' here.

Could you answer one single random question to back up this wild story ?

Who is the governor of California in 2007?

And no crazy, far-out sci-fi answers please. Provide me with an answer I can believe.

SkeptiSarius,

If I could weigh in on the answer...

Goodwin Knight is the governor of California in 2007? Or maybe I'm wrong about that. Is it Earl Warren? ;)

SkeptiSaurus:

"Could you answer one single random question to back up this wild story ?Who is the governor of California in 2007?

And no crazy, far-out sci-fi answers please. Provide me with an answer I can believe."
[censored], I don't know. I must be a fake. :(

Here is a pic of my time machine, just as I promised! I have several time machines, but this one is my favorite.

spacer.png

And this is a page from the manual:

spacer.png