i think i did it...

mason

Temporal Novice
So this is my first thread on here. i am very exited to talk about this with you. so here i am, sitting on the computer, when all of a sudden, i realise im shaking. then, i realize the TV is speaking in reverse. so, i look at the clock on the computer. 11:45. 11:44. 11:43. and im just sitting there like im petrified. and then it stops and im back at 2:41. two. forty. one. and it stopped at 11:43. that means that, that had been happening for NINE HOURS AND TWO MINUTES. (yes it was normal time in reverse. 1 second for me was 1 second in the past.)

also, i am from 3546. i got sent here by myself. i have superhuman speed from some ahem..."experiments" that got ran on me for "reasons" and these are what you will experience in 2023.

• UN finally delivers climate plan to reduce emissions caused by global shipping industry.
  • The first government to replace its census with big-data technologies.
  • 10% of reading glasses will be connected to the internet.
  • 80% of people on earth will have a digital presence online.
  • 90% of the global population will have a supercomputer in their pocket.
  • Acoustic earthquake shield developed to protect cities from earthquakes begin seeing initial use.
  • Modifying genes to renew all body issues to youthful versions becomes possible.
  • Cost of solar panels, per watt, equals 1 US dollars.
  • World population forecasted to reach 7,991,396,000.
  • World sales of electric vehicles reaches 8,546,667.
  • Predicted global mobile web traffic equals 66 exabytes.
  • Global Internet traffic grows to 302 exabytes.

Member 6331 - I don't think you're going to get a response. Mason posted 3 times on 4-JUL-2022 (18 months ago) and was gone. That's probably because no one was interested in replying. And that's likely the case because in his first post he claims to be a confused "accidental" time traveler who traveled back in time 9 hrs 2 min and later the same day he claims to be a purposeful time traveler from 1,500 in the future. Kinda takes the guild off the lily or the blush off the rose.