If I Traveled to the Past

PaulLev1

Chrono Cadet
I sent John Anealio the lyric to this at the end of 2010, and he got back to me with music the next day.   It's the second song on my 2020 album, Welcome Up: Songs of Space and Time.   Here it is on Spotify, and on Bandcamp.   At this point, it's the second most listened to song on the album on Spotify.

You can find the lyrics to it here (scroll down) as well as an interview John did with me about the song on his Functional Nerds podcast in November 2019.  You can also listen to the song at that link, if you'd rather not listen on Spotify or Bandcamp

Listened to the fantastic music, awesome Paul!    I also really enjoyed the interview.  Very interesting, loved it.  Khrushchev story ; LOL. Seems like he would have been a wee bit scared considering, not sure how far of a reach Khrushchev would have had, even here in the US.  

The irony : Bill O'Reilly and what was discussed.    

Oh yeah, bought a copy of your book, The Plot to Save Socrates.  Very, very good.   I enjoyed reading it, then sent it to my Dad, who also enjoyed reading it. 

How do you find the time to accomplish so much...WoW !  

You're an amazing guy Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much, Kerr!  I'm so glad you enjoyed The Plot to Save Socrates!   It became the first novel in a trilogy - the next two novels being Unburning Alexandria and Chronica.

And I'm glad you enjoyed the interview, too!   Yeah, about O'Reilly, you often find that people who call out others are actually calling themselves out.  And the Khrushchev story is one of my favorites - my guess is he didn't go after Boris because it was a personal matter, not political.

And so happy you enjoyed the music.  Here's an interview (video) I did in Toronto, also in November, in which I talk about "If I Traveled to the Past" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jUzIcxNwW0

I try to do as much damage as possible ?   You only get one ride on the merri-go-round, as fas a I know.

Back