John Titor: Imposible to prove who he was?

d28_2012

Temporal Novice
(my First post here)

Every now and then I see Johns Believers quoting john Titor in the same way a Christians would quote the bible.

“And it was upon on the third day of the eleventh month John, in his wisdom share with us details of the path ahead”

(Slight exaggeration but you know what I’m getting at surely.)

I was wondering about the possibility of John Titor never been properly debunked. There are holes in the story and predictions which haven’t come true which, some say are proof that the whole thing was in fact a hoax, however the counter argument is that we are on different world lines we cant expect all the events to happen here as the did on John Titor's world-line!

But then he wouldn’t have got home to the same place again would he? So what was the point of him been here in the first place?

I like to go along with the idea that he was just trying to wake people up and try and do something about the state of the world, make people think about what really matters.

So what do you think? If no one admits it and presents the evidence to prove that they where responsible for the hoax will the john Titor mystery be unsolvable?