"The future ain't what it used to be."

Who is John Titor?

By the way, I have seen some people saying “El Psy Congroo” in videos about John Titor all the time, and i mean all the time, can you please explain it to me?
There is no literal meaning to it. Although a possible combination of Greek and Latin meaning “To Harden the Mind.” The reason you see so many people saying it in videos about John Titor is because it is from an anime series called “steins;gate”. John Titor is a pretty major part of the story in the show.

I just discovered that with the case of “John Titor”, it explains three major things:

-1 Time Travel is real.

-2 Aliens are real: because John Titor Discovered a interdemensional portal which aliens descended.

-3 The Government is hiding all of this.

That’s my point of view, I don’t know what you think, but i’d really know what you do think.

My pleasure, Moe.

There is no literal meaning to it. Although a possible combination of Greek and Latin meaning “To Harden the Mind.” The reason you see so many people saying it in videos about John Titor is because it is from an anime series called “steins;gate”. John Titor is a pretty major part of the story in the show.
Oh, now I understand, thank you, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just discovered that with the case of “John Titor”, it explains three major things:

-1 Time Travel is real.

-2 Aliens are real: because John Titor Discovered a interdemensional portal which aliens descended.

-3 The Government is hiding all of this.

That’s my point of view, I don’t know what you think, but i’d really know what you do think.

My pleasure, Moe.
Yes, John Titor very well can explain the possibility of time travel. And, reasonably, the government would want this a secret. I believe Titor once said, even in the future, aliens are still a mystery. But he personally believes they too are time travelers.

Good Morning,

I would like to respectively disagree about JTs being hushed.

Leaking the documents or sharing the knowledge would be perfectly safe as his command would not now about it. Here is why:

As JT explained, there won’t be paradoxes where you can kill you grandfather and thus you would cease to exist just because you already lived (and if you would cease to exist the you couldn’t do it in the first place) so basically all you would do is create another version of timeline.

JT wrote he has no way of contacting future command and actually for them he just came back the moment he left

So basically, just by entering our timeline it could be already changed/split, leaking whatever information would again alter it, so when he got back there is now way of knowing what he did, as in his timeline it never happened (to confirm that statement he already wrote that some of the details were different from the ones in his past).

All what he did, is to potentially put in danger our (meaning in our timeline) version of himself (he mentioned he did meet himself).

Regards,

J

Greetings all, and please do forgive my possible ignorance here: are we speaking of John Titor? Or John Titors in the plural sense?

Not to say that John Titor is a group or organization, but rather that it is possible for an individual of singular origin such as John Titor to manifest in great multiplicities through temporal and/or multiphasic manipulation. Perhaps from our perspective there is more than just one John Titor to consider.

As far as this specific thread, it was intended as a “John TItor General” regarding the singular TItor who visited this timeline. As far as Titors plural is concerned though that’s totally fair game ?

Forgive my ignorance, but I will tell you that you are right that there are still people who work for this corporation and now a special department will deal with this. But only thanks to John T. T he corporations we can try to find them. But you won’t find them. And that might be wrong. I’m just talking.

So I was talking all the time with corporate cool elite of wealthy bankers? John Titor’s company? Post mortem. Anyway does american government owned his time travelling inventions still? One of devices are looking like ghost trap proton pack from Ghostbusters series. In mainstream media,public opinion time travelling is impossible speaking of theories of official sciencetists. Did for instance,as an example Andrew Basiago,Hakan Nordkvist,Rudolph Fentz,John Titor really time travelled to the past,present and from the future? Is Mariana’s Web related to Ciccada 3301 or Ciccada 3310? Well honestly I’m not I.T. expert,I’m not professional I was struggling with it in post secondary high school profile. Mathematics,physics are always my Achilles ’Heel speaking of one of ancient greek mythologies,philosophies. Well american government owned even Nikola Tesla’s technology,technological modern inventions. Very highly addictive.

I wish I could really time travel to the past,present and future so badly(with all costs). To be behave like superhero of universe not like God on our Milkyway Galaxy on our planet Earth since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 1990’s. I hate the fact that my life was recreated by ancient deities. I don’t want to wait eons(trilion years for a conspiracy theory,myth,hoax,urban legend of Big Bang restart,reset of history of technology and human civilizations. Without(Idiocracy the movie)waiting multiple times for reincarnations(restart of human civilization not sooner/earlier or later maybe never even of technological human history of evolution)…etc.

Hello sir,

If you would be kind enough to answer this question, Why do you want to share this information/theories with government officials? Any specific answer if I may ask.

Hello everyone,

hoping you all are doing great.

I think there’s a very high chance that “top & powerful organizations” are hoarding the data & very limited data is available to the public.

& since this “SURFACE WEB” i.e. 4% of the world internet, chances become even slimmer.

to confirm that statement he already wrote that some of the details were different from the ones in his past
I to myself think that JT has not traveled through time, but also hopped through the universe.

he mentioned he did meet himself
Wouldn’t that put pressure on SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM?

In time we trust; in time we question
@Badfellow, Would you be kind enough to please explain this “QUOTE”.

Something’s seems off about John titor’s manuals for the time machine, if he is from 2036 why does the print looks so old ? I think by 2036 they would have better printing machines.

Just for the record, I'm going to stay out of any deep John Titor discussions and let people figure it out themselves. Some people have just begun the journey, so maybe I should just let them explore. They may uncover the truth sooner or later. It was quite an urban legend. I remember the excitement I had when I first "found" him.

Are the images in the post the only ones there are?

I also recall seeing something about post2post.

E: Here's an archive of a collection (which themselves appear to be a text copy of the original... it's weird.) of the post2post posts.

Part 1

Part 2

Also the IRC Logs from this very site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back