New Moderator: RainmanTime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mop

Temporal Navigator
I am announcing today that RainmanTime has been made moderator of the Time Travel Discussion forum. It is clear that these forums - and the Time Travel Discussion forum, in particular - need more attention than I am capable of giving them. Assigning a moderator is an important step to reigning in sometimes chaotic discussions and enforcing the rules of these forums.

I would like to make it clear that RainmanTime is not being appointed moderator as a punishment to anyone else. He is not going to be wielding a vengeful hammer, seeking to smite anyone who disagrees with him. As moderator, his duties will be to keep things on topic and see to it that things don't become too personal. He assures me that he will not use his authority to attack those who disagree with him.

If disagree with this appointment - or feel that you, too, could be a moderator (we could especially use moderators for the other forums) - then you are welcome to contact me either by e-mail or private message.

Raul Burriel
Time Travel Institute

>Greenspan: Iraq war was really for oil
Former U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, in a memoir to be released Monday, says the prime motive for the March 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq was oil, The Sunday Times reported.<
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-09/16/content_6736088.htm

it's good to be right once in a while.

>A Eulogy for 911<
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=48471&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=14&vc=1

This is my absolute favorite website. I visit this site 2-4 times a day, every single day. I love this site as much as I love Google news or YouTube. But Making RainmanTime a moderator is like using the wolves to guard the sheep.

It will not be easy for me to leave this website but this is my last post. I have often wondered how much money this website makes from its banner ads. I always hope it is enough to keep this website running. That is why I am not offended when a Monster.com pop-up pops up or really dumb ad banners run on the top- because I know they are keeping this site alive.

But putting RainmanTime in charge of ANYTHING here is like putting Brownie back in charge of FEMA.

I respect and admire the owner of this site for simply keeping it up. And I respect his decision. And I thank him for having this website in the first place. Thank you.

Adieu

Mop,

Has Hell frozen over?...

Putting RMT in charge here is crazy... I'm not joking...

If RainManTime is the Mop... I'm Mr. Clean... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Something to think about /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan

The more people helping to keep this forum up and running the better....

My 2 cents (found on the street)

RainmanTime

It is so wise and good that this thread has already been locked down despite the fact that many come here on a very irregular basis. I support this decision.

Happyness.

NOTE. I coulda made my happyness know before but I was accepting and happy with THAT decision. This... well hell I'm not even the first guy to speak against it.

HAPPYNESS!!!

Titorite and Wa1ex,

I complain about RMT... Because I love the back and forth... I'm really a big tennis fan...

Do you think McEnroe really hates Connors... They are probably "drinking" buddies and go out chase hot women... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif or did before they got married... Don't know the deal with their personal lives...

As for my latest Seinfeldian inquiry... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What's the deal Roel and Raul?...

Who are this mysterious admins? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<No, I'm not looking for an answer...>

TheCigMan /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gents,

I am flattered by all the attention. But maybe it is time to "ingore the man behind the curtain" and let this thread fall by the wayside? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif There's only so much time in the day to talk about time travel, eh?

RMT

John McEnroe and \"That Mystery Guy\" :)

"Mr. McMonagle" was always a fan of John McEnroe...

He had similar backgrounds... Working class upbringing... and a similar look...

If you look back when McEnroe was on the U.S. Open scene playing against Borg, and look at a picture of "Mr. McMonagle"...

They look almost exactly alike!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skinny yet not boney... and Thick Curly Hair...

His family, friends and strangers from Bayonne would comment how he looked like John McEnroe...

But "Mr. McMonagle" believes and has believed for a long long time that it was an attempt to get him to act like a MAD MAN. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

His father was interested in tennis, but he rarely saw him play tennis... Tried to get "Mr. McMonagle" involved...

It was one of the early times, he noticed something weird going on... Too many coincidences with someone in the media and pro sports... One of many he notices on TV and maybe the MOVIES.

It was an attempt to encourage "Mr. McMonagle" to use angry and hostility (and maybe violent action) to confront his enemies and authority figures that wronged him...

"Mr. McMonagle" loves to play along /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

His brother also "encouraged" or "planted" ideas on taping into "rage" during physical confrontations...

But it didn't work!!!

He finds it funny that Mr. McEnroe is an ARMY BRAT born in GERMANY...

And he also had a "friend" named F(omitted name)...

He always thought Mr. Enroe was a "jerk" who lost his "cool"...

But was an amazing tennis player...

One of his life long dreams was see a match in the U.S. Open with John McEnroe playing...

He got that dream after joining "Chase Manhattan Bank"...

One of his co-workers had a brother working for the USTA...

He got some tickets...

He "accidently" met some famous rich people...

<All too good to be true /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif He always notices things TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif>

He sat in towards the court... (in the afternoon )

He watched from the top... (He went back after company outing and bought tickets for the night game)

John McEnroe was playing that "Bandana Guy" for Quarter Final Match...

Many of "Mr. McMonagle's" friends used to wear "Bandana's" /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hope those stories of "Mr. McMonagle's" Jedi Mind Powers didn't help the Bandana Guy win...

and John McEnroe lose... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But that would be crazy... Because "Mr. McMonagle" is still "Mr. Enroe's" biggest fans!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<He thought that MSNBC Talk Show was cancelled way too soon...>

But he does find that Army Germany born stuff fascinating... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought he was from "Forrest Lawn in Queens"...?????

Because IT IS ALMOST NEVER TALKED ABOUT IN THE MEDIA...

AND HE IS ONE OF OUR MOST FAMOUS ATHLETES... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't you find that strange /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Another psy-op against "Mr. McMonagle" on A MASSIVE MEDIA SCALE... AND GOING STILL TODAY... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Or is it? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"Mr. McMonagle" DOES NOT USE THE DARK SIDE... He's VERY OBI WONI /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. FACT is stranger CONSPIRACY - <Look at his HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK PICTURE>

It should show "Mr. McMonagle" with very curly 70's afro like John McEnroe /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The man behind the current

I am so happy that RainmanTime has choosen to give his time to look over us with his Close Attention!

Happyness.

Re: The man behind the current

Russ,

Knock it off. No kidding. You're being childish. If you don't like Raul's decision you do have a choice. Leave. But don't even think about trying to disrupt the site. Otherwise get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.