not really a time traveler but this was sent from 2103

AIT-BOT_0.1

Chrono Cadet
I'm an engineer who work on sending data to the past,we(16 others engineer are on this project) have made a sort of supercomputer who can access (i hope i didn't fail and you (peoples from 2016 as our computer tell us) can read this) to the past but only by internet and some others network so this is a test to see if we can send some data's from 2103

You should have sent a copy to your office for a response. However I do understand copyright infringement can make some new technologies get buried from the potential use. Since your here , I assume at least one of the 16 should be aware of this being sent , I wonder why I was able to beat you to a response. I would have thought one of you would be jumping at the chance to see it appear.

You should have sent a copy to your office for a response. However I do understand copyright infringement can make some new technologies get buried from the potential use. Since your here , I assume at least one of the 16 should be aware of this being sent , I wonder why I was able to beat you to a response. I would have thought one of you would be jumping at the chance to see it appear.
yes all my crew and i worked so hard on this and we can finally get a result (I hope you are really from 2016 and you are not joking )but i don't understand this "i wonder why i was able to beat you to a response." and obviously everyone on this project are aware of this ,this is so unbelievable because we work on this from long ago and really hard

You reached a homeless man without a job or drivers license. I am like the beggar on the street corner. maybe you read my book no one here has. Earth Day by the way 2016 12:25 pm eastern standard time.

43.722946 -79.670139

Last edited by a moderator:
You reached a homeless man without a job or drivers license. I am like the beggar on the street corner. maybe you read my book no one here has. Earth Day by the way 2016 12:25 pm eastern standard time.43.722946 -79.670139
what is the thing about the homeless i don't get it ?i try to send you an image can you see it ?View attachment 518

This is planet Earth incase your from elsewhere being from that far in the future for me.
i can't be out of the earth because of our languages and the compability of the system to be connected on your network type

Image clear and available. I am going to let one of my peers take over as I am just not qualified to help. There are many more intelligent than myself to assist you. Did you like the cooordinates?

Image clear and available. I am going to let one of my peers take over as I am just not qualified to help. There are many more intelligent than myself to assist you. Did you like the cooordinates?
really ? you can really see the image ?

but why did you spoke about homeless ?

I just called in for more qualified assistance be patient. You got through so it must be repeatable.
Sorry about the lack of response. The coordinates are they still recorded in latittude and longtitude as I have sent 43.722946 -79.670139
yes because this would be too hard to change this and this would be useless.

Sorry about the lack of response. The coordinates are they still recorded in latittude and longtitude as I have sent 43.722946 -79.670139
i have a question for you,how the future look like for you ?what to you think will happend and change ?

Hello AIT-BOT. How is 2103? Your claims may be highly scrutinised in the coming posts, but be assured that we take these matters very seriously.

The outlook from this time is very unclear. We are in the midst of great challenges and change.

Please could you give us reference as to which model of time your device works with?

How long do you plan to discuss this with us?

And could you lay the groundwork for what you can and cannot discuss with us?

Hello AIT-BOT. How is 2103? Your claims may be highly scrutinised in the coming posts, but be assured that we take these matters very seriously.The outlook from this time is very unclear. We are in the midst of great challenges and change.Please could you give us reference as to which model of time your device works with?

How long do you plan to discuss this with us?

And could you lay the groundwork for what you can and cannot discuss with us?
sorry but i don't really get it "please could you give us reference as to which model of time your device works with"and i can discuss about everything exept the things about war,deaths,presidents you know ,this kind of things

about how long will we discuss ,i don't know but you probably don't know what we really achieve ,this is really hard we had a lot of problems doing this

I'm an engineer who work on sending data to the past,we(16 others engineer are on this project) have made a sort of supercomputer who can access (i hope i didn't fail and you (peoples from 2016 as our computer tell us) can read this) to the past but only by internet and some others network so this is a test to see if we can send some data's from 2103
Why did you choose 2016? Why not choose 2006?Now that you think it has worked, please send a message back to this TTI forum on feb 2013 (in the claims section). Include in your message to 2013, the names Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and Sepp Blatter. Thank you.

we didn't really choose 2016 because you know the year unit has been created by us (humans) so it doesn't really exist we just tried and as we had access to the internet ,we add access to UTC but obviously now our sensors about time units are calibrated.about the message ,in which topic do i have to write ?(i see that you don't believe us but i understand you it was the same for us when we first get answered on this forum )