not really a time traveler but this was sent from 2103

I'm an engineer who work on sending data to the past,we(16 others engineer are on this project) have made a sort of supercomputer who can access (i hope i didn't fail and you (peoples from 2016 as our computer tell us) can read this) to the past but only by internet and some others network so this is a test to see if we can send some data's from 2103
Cool. Can you describe the technology behind it? I've had ideas about sending data through a wormhole and using light and satellites to get the data close enough. How are you guys doing it? Are you sending messages? How do you choose a destination and how do you know they will have a computer hooked up and ready to receive the messages?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you working from? You don't have to be overly specific.

Some pictures would be great. Are we going to be able to recognise the subject of your pictures?

Cool. Can you describe the technology behind it? I've had ideas about sending data through a wormhole and using light and satellites to get the data close enough. How are you guys doing it? Are you sending messages? How do you choose a destination and how do you know they will have a computer hooked up and ready to receive the messages?
i will but later because it's long to explain because we have discovered news Technologys that you don't know so it's hard to explain the whole thing.our supercomputer doesn't send message like that but he is "connected to your actual internet" it's hard to explain without writing thousands and thousands lines but don't worry i'll soon better explain how it's work

for the pictures i can but not in high quality because it would be so heavy and i have to convert the pictures because we (you and us) don't uses the same technology but i can't send you photos of whatever as you know

i will but later because it's long to explain because we have discovered news Technologys that you don't know so it's hard to explain the whole thing.our supercomputer doesn't send message like that but he is "connected to your actual internet" it's hard to explain without writing thousands and thousands lines but don't worry i'll soon better explain how it's workfor the pictures i can but not in high quality because it would be so heavy and i have to convert the pictures because we (you and us) don't uses the same technology but i can't send you photos of whatever as you know
So, you are not posting from 2016? What country are you from?

we didn't really choose 2016 because you know the year unit has been created by us (humans) so it doesn't really exist we just tried and as we had access to the internet ,we add access to UTC but obviously now our sensors about time units are calibrated.about the message ,in which topic do i have to write ?(i see that you don't believe us but i understand you it was the same for us when we first get answered on this forum )
Yes, you are quite right, I don't believe you. Please send message back to the month of February in the year 2013 in this TTI forum and write message in the time-travel claim forum. Also remember to include the names I have given, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Sepp Blatter. If you guys can pull this off, then I am all ears (so-to-speak).

Yes, you are quite right, I don't believe you. Please send message back to the month of February in the year 2013 in this TTI forum and write message in the time-travel claim forum. Also remember to include the names I have given, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Sepp Blatter. If you guys can pull this off, then I am all ears (so-to-speak).
no problems wait arround 3h and this will be done

no problems wait arround 3h and this will be done
3 hours have passed. There is no message. With all due respect, I believe you to be a fraud. This is an un-elaborate hoax.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 hours have passed. There is no message. With all due respect, I believe you to be a fraud. This is an un-elaborate hoax.
i created a message with another account and it has been deleted because it was "not a claiming of traveler"