Re: I am from your future. -Relocated-

aww thanks for the link. I usually read rense.com but never seen this one, must have missed it.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

also at Wikipedia and other places if doing a search for Pink Floyd's band album and later made into a VHS movie

well try U tube:
quoted
"What You Will See:

The studio version of "Ummagumma" has a few lyrics in it. It is mostly all music, which makes for a perfect score of the movie. The music is emotional, and has alot of feeling to it, which coincides with the movie perfectly. The synch begins with the song "Several Species Of Small Furry Animals.....", That's what you see in the movie. The animal sounds synch up with the furry animals. Sysyphus: part I, is beautiful music. It's played when the apes are together with the family going to sleep. Sysyphus: part II is played when the apes awake to discover the black monolith. When the apes go crazy, so does the music. The crashing keys of the piano synch with the apes trying to touch the monolith. Sysyphus: part III is when an ape is surounded by broken bones, and looks puzzled. The music has the same effect. Drums & piano keys tinkling offbeat. When the ape use's the bone like a weapon, banging it on the ground. The drums start banging also. During this song you hear animal sounds & yells which synch with the ape."

quoted from
2001:A Floyd Odyssey

--
Best Regards
Quoting User ID: 352772 regarding John...
" but am also open to the idea that the proof he was fake is government disinformation so your proof better be SOLID."

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/yum.gif