Release on Vampire technology: Discussion

creedo299

Timekeeper
Please note at the relative time of 2002, there are noted discrepencies between the supposed Drackonian community, which is hidden and some aspects of the vampiric community, which is also hidden.

This discrepency may aquess as a nonparity between some sects of the vampires who are functing and humanic within the context of moden 2002 society and the hidden Drackinoans.

This may be so, as some elements of Drackonians, are considered as dark matter beings.

This elementation with some sorts of vampires is also clarient.

The problem expresses itself, in that there is no certain expressed union, or assurance between the whole of the Earth based vampire community and the Alpha Drackonian community, which is supposed to be inback of the centers of power.

This is expressed further by the fact that some modern vampires, may now be getting their blood needs from blood banks and slaughter houses, instead of traditionally more human people, due to the extent of communatable diseases, such as AIDS?

So at this time of 2002 there is an uneasiness between the standings of social sence within the vampire communities and the Drackonian communities hidden, as there is no assurance of any alliance.

One of the three main types of vampires, semi-living is the reptoid stile tooth vampire.

There is not an assurance that this stile of vampire is aquessent to the Drackoaninas and their attmepted power structure, held within the United States or Europe or any para, or real military orginization?

The other two well known stiles of vampire are emyperic and classic in mouth tooth configurations.

These are either passed gene traits, or bitten responced traits in linneage.

There are other guessed stiles of vampires world wide at this time, however the extent of these, is not well known.

For the most part, the investation of vampirism, may not be an evil affair, just as not all dark matter beings could be considered evil.

These beings live in the sociological shadows of a much larger normal human society. And it seems now are shifting their intrest to bovine bloods, for resopurces, rather than attacking their tradtional food, the normal humans for sustinance?

There are vampire traits in hidden genetic schemes, which are passed down generations wise, to children of parents pourposely bitten by vampires.

This extereamly well placed information, had been displayed on a U.K. based web site, showing the three main types of vampires, of which a London based dentist had cajolled into his office.

These were open mouth photos, with each stile clearly identified.

The other phases of vampires, the etheric and the box sitter, of which these two types are unmanagable, were not photoed at all.

This web site, to my knowlege has been taken down.

Note with the defunct ape test at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, showing that recruted Orangatangs can not be made soldiers, without going into mental depression; the next move for the military reserch centers, would be to ascertain as to the effectivness of temporailty morphing a normal human, so that they could become a partial super creature.

This would give normal human soldiers the ability to easily and quickly penitrate ememy lines.

A reverseing agent, to the virus installed would be given after the mission had been compleated by that platoon or squad of soldiers.

I myself have knowlege of last year, in the September range of affairs, of a human who held the recesive vampire passed down trait, have this trait almost, if not totally come to the surface.

What is troubling me, are the changes in tooth topogrpahies, as to where in a normal human, the upper canines has changed from a ground state, to a now pointed state of shape, in two months time.

There were also noted back problems, which are noted in vampires, as well as a contracted case of viral step, abdominally, which had caused problems for this supposed only trait carrier of this hidden gene.

I am not sure as to whether this is an enforce distant animus by electronic convection, or some process of the Earth's moon, which in concert with time controls the riseing of certain genetic traits?

It is not understood as to what effect a person carrying the hidden vampire traits, as opposed to none at all, would have if bitten by an etheric vampire, which may or may not be demonically oreinted?

It is also not known what would happen if this bite would be relaied telemetically by a copper plate apparatus hooked to a raido amplifier?

It is also not known at this time, as to the effects of a recessive vampire carrier, and what natural telepahtic communications they would have with the rest of the vampire community?

Note the acutal vampire community, is only less than one fifteeth the size of the vampire cult following, which may be in the millions.

So the acutal vampire population on this planet Earth at the 2002 time setting, may be only in the hundreds of thousands, if not half this number?

end time marker, this is a closed toppic and there is absolutely no discussion of this toppic as posted, by the poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I did find is that there is an assortment of vampire viruses held in special bio-vaults to the access of the United States and whoever needs I guess for scientific purposes, this assortment of stem-line viruses.*It took me a while to associate this information, but if someone has a twin, albeit fraternal of identical and time travels back through time. If that point of travel is near Europe, because of the large vampire plagues located there in the 16 and 1700s, this action can erase the resistance of the immunity developed against the vampire virus.

This is because the other time traveling twin, acts as one person in time, rather than two separate entities.In my case my twin was from an off world sect and while we shared the same gene from Atlantis, we did not on the resistance to the junk vampire plagues, which my ancestors endured.Some had healed through herbs away from death, to survive this plague.

There has to be given an anti-change inoculate given and this is by the bite of an almost house cat sized breed of special bat.This bite, in order to cancel the process of that once normal person turning into a full vampire, because they now no longer have any resistance to their past ancestors and the effects held in the body, from the large, (junk vampire), past plagues.*Junk vampire means a low level just to breed kind of vampire, as is not a top of the line clan vampire, or even considered clan material by upper class vampires.There is no audibility mechanics to the virus itself by these kinds of vamps, so this type of vampire is just referred to as a junk vampire.

The anti change inoculation is to be given within the month of the bite or genetic return of the past affliction, or that person will be sentence to become a hybrid sort of vampire and may or may not crave blood.

My original estimate had been that the vampire clan headquarters would have *issued orders for treatment for such an accidental affliction.However through a source that I am not at liberty to divulge here, this more than likely was ordered by a branch, of the near domestic military in special either knowledge or conjunction with vampire authority.

*Vampire clan headquarters, issues orders and or hierarchy does not usually want or desire loose cannon vampires causing a mess or making a commotion to attract attention to vamps that lead simple low profile lives.If someone is accidentally effected, they know the right phone numbers to call in order to remedy the situation if a bad vamp is on the loose.

The width breadth and general encompassment of the past plagues are given in the book, ( Vampires, A study in case histories ) which is a hard-backed book, consisting of approximately five to seven hundred pages, is red covered and published during the 1970-80s. By chance the said either mythical FVZA tells you roughly what you have to know, if you have your past ancestor's immunity to vampirism accidentally erased. The Federal Vampire & Zombie Agency *Note on, Vampires a study in case histories. This may now be considered a rare book, however a search at either a book store or such places as Amazon.com might yield a find on this book.It is the only text that I've found outside of early David Hatcher Childress which tells of the past vampire junk plagues.

There must be a biological vault under guard with at least one hundred differing styles of vampire virus.This virus along with other serums that are too dangerous but to keep, but are under military guard.There is new evidence that the modern vampires in some cases, are not the same way they used to be in their established natures.

Last edited by a moderator: