"The future ain't what it used to be."

Skeptic Group to Discuss John Titor

CrackedConcrete

Temporal Novice
Hey everyone, I have together with another person tried to do deeper research into different aspects of John Titor and, what we think is a hoax. We have looked into different leads like the John Titor Foundation, Joel Kostuch, Ong's Hat, Joseph Matheny, some of the claims of Razimus. In other words, we are trying to get to the bottom of this.

We thought that a good place to share this might be on the place where John Titor actually occurred, which is here.

We are trying to organize this skeptical research into a Discord server ( https://discord.gg/TygxAQPYjA ) and would be glad if other skeptics could join us who were either there during the John Titor saga or who also want to do or have done research.

I want to emphasize that although you can join if you believe in John Titor, we are discussing this from a skeptical point of view so it is not a place to share beliefs in why John Titor would have been real.

[EDIT]: I accidentally posted this in another category, "time travel claims". I can't find an option to delete the original post.

Back